Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    you know, unless Sylvanas literally does anything to fight back. you're under the impression that Sylvanas is some meek slow prey versus Greymane. Sylvanas is going to be sititng out in the open twiddling her thumbs letting Greymane waltz up to her, she admits she underestimated Greymane in Stormheim. He wont get the same chance twice.
    No, im just stating the fact she is vulnerable(but but so is everyone else!!!1!) to sneak attacks. She cant fight back if she already has a bullet in her head. He very well may get a second chance at it. Who are you to say it wouldn't happen for sure?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    No, im just stating the fact she is vulnerable(but but so is everyone else!!!1!) to sneak attacks. She cant fight back if she already has a bullet in her head. He very well may get a second chance at it. Who are you to say it wouldn't happen for sure?
    You have a character who charges headfirst into everything versus a character that constantly changes the way they do things based on experience. If for whatever reason they end up in another 1v1 and a death will happen, both would end up dead at the best scenario. Unless someone is around to cure greymane from a second arrow, but in this case Sylvanas has nathanos deflecting Greymanes attacks because she wouldnt go anywhere alone where she knew Greymane was near.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

You have a character who charges headfirst into everything versus a character that constantly changes the way they do things based on experience. If for whatever reason they end up in another 1v1 and a death will happen, both would end up dead at the best scenario. Unless someone is around to cure greymane from a second arrow, but in this case Sylvanas has nathanos deflecting Greymanes attacks because she wouldnt go anywhere alone where she knew Greymane was near.
    Him charging headfirst is what makes him very dangerous. He's not going to stop his hunt. Even a full blown Legion invasion hasn't distracted him, despite the pettiness of his revenge in the big picture. After the Legion's defeat on Argus we will likely be introduced to bigger and badder enemies. Slyvanus will put her focus on fighting this threat while Genn will continue to stalk her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    Seeing as how Genn's entire story arc is about killing Slyvanus i'd say his chances are higher than you give credit.
    To be fair, killing her wasn't even Genn's exact goal apparently. And indeed, if it was he could have killed her right away if he would have pressed on the attack. But if he had that chance to begin was because Sylvanas' attention was entirely focused on Eyir, plus Genn could exploit his "most likely dead" status to even better catch Sylvanas by surprise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    To be fair, killing her wasn't even Genn's exact goal apparently. And indeed, if it was he could have killed her right away if he would have pressed on the attack. But if he had that chance to begin was because Sylvanas' attention was entirely focused on Eyir, plus Genn could exploit his "most likely dead" status to even better catch Sylvanas by surprise.
    Sylvanas knows Genn has survived after the encounter though.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Sylvanas knows Genn has survived after the encounter though.
    I meant before he entered the chamber. Genn was pretty much considered dead after we helped blowing up his ship, which means Sylvanas was even more caught by surprise, as she was entirely focused on enslaving Eyir and nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Trippzz you forgot the part of where Elyr could disintegrate Sylvannas herself with Holy Magic the moment she got freed out of pure rage instead of leaving. The whole video is a simple bunch of plot armor. Sylvannas could easily die in a million ways there.

she admits she underestimated Greymane in Stormheim. He wont get the same chance twice.
    Where does she say it? In the cinematic she said she had overestimated him.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Sylvannas should kill the old rabid wolf once and for all. Horde has more important things to do than to play with the doggie. Maybe after finishing him, she could raise him as buttler.

I still don't get how Genn survived the fall, the plague, and an arrow to the chest... i mean he wasn't armored or anything...

hell on the arrow, his son got it and he died WHILE ARMORED

I think it was pretty clear that Genn tried infact to kill her. I mean, what's the point with the whole campaign otherwise? Disobeying direct orders from your superiors, that could very well result in you getting court-martial? He said himself that he does not intend to hunt prey without killing it, sent a bunch of troops from ship to ship specifically to find/or kill her, kept yelling on about how he's her executioner, now why change his mind in the very last moment? It was pretty clear he realised he'd loose the battle and instead changed the outcome by going for her goals instead (which would be fuckin' wierd because a werewolf loosing against a Ranger in close combat?), or maybe he did change his mind, or maybe he just wanted to kill her during some other circumstance because he knows Anduinn's a chump who'll let him use the Alliance's assets without repercussion

- On a side note, it'd be interesting developement for Anduin to exile/execute or demote Genn for the cove fiasko (although trading 3 ships for 1 airship is not a bad deal) as a start for him to harden into what a true leader during these times should be. Also pretty sure the conflict is over. Blizzard is really bad at keeping their shit consistent, ToV would have been a good or somewhat good scenario to continue on it. It will - if at all, continue the next expansion.

7+ Year Old Account
    and never will by himself, Genn maybe badass, but Sylvanas is a level above him. He can do things to piss her off for sure, but as far as actually killing her probably not
    Even Godfrey was able to kill her with sneak headshot attack. And if Blizzard would want Genn to kill Sylvanas he will kill her. Your wishful thinking would not stop it.

if they can ever get close enough
    Stormheim cinematic showed us what Genn able sneak to Sylvanas close enough when she doesn't even noticed it.

Sylvanas sole attention was on Eyir and she still dodged his first attack. If were using that example to show he can sneak up on a distracted Slyvanas, then well use the example of the Gilnaes starting zone, and she will just freeze him in place.
    She avoided because Genn was talking. Also cataclysm events was few years ago. Genn probably got better with his worgens skills.

because she was probably under the impression that the arrow would kill him, and she was watching Eyir get away.
    Nah Sylvanas was just fucking scary what her only chance for immortality is gone.

only in a scenario where every single possible thing goes his way, in any other scenario, he dies. And everytime one of her plans fails, she doesn't make the same mistake.
    Sylvanas learns on her mistakes? Yea sure. Varimathas - Godfrey disagree with you.

The chances of Greymane ever actually killing Sylvanas are small.
    Its only your opinion. Like i said if Blizzard would want Genn kill Sylvanas he will kill her.

Nevermind the fact that he and his entire nation hid behind a wall leaving the rest of humanity to die until they had issues, then was all of a sudden all about the cooperation?
    Learn some lore. Gilneas left Alliance after 2nd War and before 3rd. Same did Stromgarde. And they had good reasons to quite. You can't blame them.

Sylvanas never loses. She will kill Genn in the next expansion and maybe rebuild Gilneas for his forsaken forces while hunting down all the remaining worgen and making them her pawns. Anduin will beg for mercy.
    Top kek.

But in a one on one situation, sylvanas has a crap ton of advantages over greymane.
    Like what? Give me examples. Im really interested.

You should be grateful that I actually do.
    Haha. Come one. Wear off this edge lord hat.

you know, unless Sylvanas literally does anything to fight back. you're under the impression that Sylvanas is some meek slow prey versus Greymane. Sylvanas is going to be sititng out in the open twiddling her thumbs letting Greymane waltz up to her, she admits she underestimated Greymane in Stormheim. He wont get the same chance twice.
    Maybe you should admit what Genn didn't go for throat when Sylvanas shot him with arrow? Its clearly what Genn was aiming for lantern. Its reason why he got shot.

I still don't get how Genn survived the fall, the plague, and an arrow to the chest... i mean he wasn't armored or anything...
    Probably worgen stuff. They more survivable than you think.

On a side note, it'd be interesting developement for Anduin to exile/execute or demote Genn for the cove fiasko (although trading 3 ships for 1 airship is not a bad deal) as a start for him to harden into what a true leader during these times should be.
    HAHA LOLZ. Like really? Why those fanboys believe Anduin gonna execute Genn? What the fuck are you smoking?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Haha. Come one. Wear off this edge lord hat.
    the Edge lord has a hat !?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post

HAHA LOLZ. Like really? Why those fanboys believe Anduin gonna execute Genn? What the fuck are you smoking?

Ofcourse it wont happen. Calm your titties, just said it would have been interesting.
    This is a kids story, no such thing will happen, I firmly believe Genn will have his revenge, probably handed over to him on a silver platter, because that's how things work in this kind of fantasy, the guy already lost his son, there is 0 chance he'll die before he gets justice, now there is your plot armor. That dead elf was dead the moment she killed his precious son and sacked his city

Slightly off-topic I suppose:
    Would be really neat if after the conflict is over, Blizzard will return to Gilneas, but not as a city fuck that too close to UC, but as a raid. Hear me out, The architecture in this city is pretty much loved by everyone, now why have a slight percentage of one faction enjoy it (let's face it, it wont be populated as the main city is and will always be Stormwind) when they can turn it into a raid! This way everyone can enjoy it, slaughtering giant werewolves, rats and whatnot on the dark somewhat plagued streets of the mighty Gilneas! Have like Arugal or someone similar, or maybe [insert curse here] take over the city and turn everything into above. Go all bloodborne on this joint. Fck this shit is marketing right here

Would also be a nice large scale PvP map, like twice the size of AV, with twice the people, and you could have siege equipement, similar to ESO, Goal is to keep the city for as long as possible during the course of one week, faction with most points get some basic PvP rewards, the more you participate the better you're rewarded

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    Where does she say it? In the cinematic she said she had overestimated him.
    If you talk to her after the cinematic.

Like what? Give me examples. Im really interested.
    lets pretend for a moment you are being serious,

banshee scream, terrific accuracy with a bow, a range of poisons strong enough to effect even the lich king, turning incorporeal or invisible and siphoning life just to name a few.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ardac View Post
    IMO the faction war is over. There will always be pvp / bgs / etc. But the war itself makes 0 sense now.
    The sentiment was felt by a lot of people, which is why the Sylvanas/Genn conflict exists. It is the only large-scale inter-faction conflict with any stakes left in the game.

Sylvanas threw the first stone. Genn just threw one back. The war is just beginning...

Quote Originally Posted by turboether View Post
    The sentiment was felt by a lot of people, which is why the Sylvanas/Genn conflict exists. It is the only large-scale inter-faction conflict with any stakes left in the game.

Sylvanas threw the first stone. Genn just threw one back. The war is just beginning...
    Not really no, the conflict is solely between forsaken and Worgen and only for a brief moment, the other races aren't involved and don't get involved, considering the developments during legion the faction conflict is once more nothing but meaningless background noise.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Not really no, the conflict is solely between forsaken and Worgen and only for a brief moment, the other races aren't involved and don't get involved, considering the developments during legion the faction conflict is once more nothing but meaningless background noise.
    It is certainly background noise to the rest of Legion (faction conflict is always smaller than the encroaching big bad threat), but it is an important and high-stakes inter-faction conflict. It is the only one that stuck from the 'reboot' of the faction war in Cataclysm, it isn't a thread that will end any time soon. You think Sylvanas or Genn will back down? They will be bitter enemies until they die.

Quote Originally Posted by turboether View Post
    It is certainly background noise to the rest of Legion (faction conflict is always smaller than the encroaching big bad threat), but it is an important and high-stakes inter-faction conflict. It is the only one that stuck from the 'reboot' of the faction war in Cataclysm, it isn't a thread that will end any time soon. You think Sylvanas or Genn will back down? They will be bitter enemies until they die.
    There are no heavy punches, there will be no big conclusion, one of them might die or not, just beating the crap out of each other for the heck of it. So even if Genn or Sylvanas die at the end it won't really matter, Lordaeron will remain horde with a new leader and the same goes with the worgen. Such conflict should have real consequences, but Word of Warcraft is far too restrictive to get this right.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ofcourse it wont happen. Calm your titties, just said it would have been interesting.
    Watch your language kiddo.

Would also be a nice large scale PvP map, like twice the size of AV, with twice the people, and you could have siege equipement, similar to ESO, Goal is to keep the city for as long as possible during the course of one week, faction with most points get some basic PvP rewards, the more you participate the better you're rewarded.
    Some people predict what Gilneas can become new 5.1 patch.

banshee scream
    Worgens don't gives a fuck to it.

terrific accuracy with a bow
    Where it was at Broken Shore? I mean Sylvanas had perfect opportunity and setup to headshot Gul'dan.

a range of poisons strong enough to effect even the lich king
    The only poison what can affect worgen is the one with wolfbane plant. I'm doubt Sylvanas even know about existing this plant.

turning incorporeal or invisible and siphoning life
    What can do any capable rogue/hunter/warlock. "OP" treats i would say.

lets pretend for a moment you was being serious