Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    She probably wasn't shooting to kill, she likes to torment people, and I don't think doing a flip and hitting someone mid flip would be considered slow or inaccurate.
    If she's not trying to kill him then she is literally retarded and deserved what she got. And shooting a single arrow in the span of one minute is slow as hell. One arrow per minute! Hahaha!

Genn could've mauled her to pieces right there and then after she got smacked, but he went with the Dragonball starring mode and actually allowed her to get up, take her bow, wipe her face and put an arrow at the ready.

After she hits him, she too goes Dragonball mode for no reason whatsoever.

All in all, the conflict will end in 2050 if they keep Dragonballing eachother.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    If she's not trying to kill him then she is literally retarded and deserved what she got. And shooting a single arrow in the span of one minute is slow as hell. One arrow per minute! Hahaha!
    because plot. How would you truly react if Sylvanas turned Genn into a pincushion? not a very satisfying end to the ALliance side of Stormheim right?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

because plot. How would you truly react if Sylvanas turned Genn into a pincushion? not a very satisfying end to the ALliance side of Stormheim right?
    Same applies to him not mauling her into pieces though. This is why they Dragonballed it for both factions.

How does that negate the fact she was slow and inaccurate during the battle? No shit it was the plot, that's what prevented Genn from landing his opener before he opened his dumb mouth. The fact remains she shot a single arrow that FAILED to kill Genn during the fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    How does that negate the fact she was slow and inaccurate during the battle? No shit it was the plot, that's what prevented Genn from landing his opener before he opened his dumb mouth. The fact remains she shot a single arrow that FAILED to kill Genn during the fight.
    Except she was neither slow or inaccurate, I honestly don't know what you are trying to argue here, she dodged the majority of his attacks, flipped over him and shot him with a arrow that negated his worgen form. Maybe Genn is weak and has no physical strength because his blow didn't kill Sylvanas or even cut her skin. see how that line of thinking works?
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Except she was neither slow or inaccurate, I honestly don't know what you are trying to argue here, she dodged the majority of his attacks, flipped over him and shot him with a arrow that negated his worgen form. Maybe Genn is weak and has no physical strength because his blow didn't kill Sylvanas or even cut her skin. see how that line of thinking works?
    Or maybe it's because she has plate armor and her body is "nigh indestructible"...

What's Slyvanus' excuse for not killing Genn? Too many brain cells required that her rotten brain doesn't posses?
    You think a single arrow in the span of a minute that failed to hit vitals isn't slow or inaccurate? Haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or maybe it's because she has plate armor and her body is "nigh indestructible"...

What's Slyvanus' excuse for not killing Genn? Too many brain cells required that her rotten brain doesn't posses?
    You think a single arrow in the span of a minute that failed to hit vitals isn't slow or inaccurate? Haha.
    only if she was trying to kill him immediately, sylvanas isn't usually the person to flat out kill an enemy.

Obviously genn is weak because he couldnt hurt her, haha. Is that really how you want to argue?

also, I know you do it intentionally, but you are misspelling Sylvanas's name that's like the pinnacle of debate skills now isn't it?
    Holy shit lol

only if she was trying to kill him immediately, sylvanas isn't usually the person to flat out kill an enemy.

Obviously genn is weak because he couldnt hurt her, haha. Is that really how you want to argue?

also, I know you do it intentionally, but you are misspelling Sylvanas's name that's like the pinnacle of debate skills now isn't it?
    Genn being weaker than her doesn't improve her accuracy or speed shown in the cinematic. If anything it makes Genn seem more impressive. And since when has Slyvanus shown such mercy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Genn being weaker than her doesn't improve her accuracy or speed shown in the cinematic. If anything it makes Genn seem more impressive. And since when has Slyvanus shown such mercy?
    Think for a second, disabling an enemy so you can mess with them, ransom them, or kill them with torture. Thats like classic Sylvanas stuff.
    Holy shit lol

Think for a second, disabling an enemy so you can mess with them, ransom them, or kill them with torture. Thats like classic Sylvanas stuff.
    So she wanted to fuck Genn over but instead got completely fucked over herself. More proof she is totally retarded. You think she would have learned her lesson when she tried that with Arthas and ended up being his slave. Pragmatic my ass, the bitch is definitely retarded. "Classic Slyvanus" indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    So she wanted to fuck Genn over but instead got completely fucked over herself. More proof she is totally retarded. You think she would have learned her lesson when she tried that with Arthas and ended up being his slave. Pragmatic my ass, the bitch is definitely retarded. "Classic Slyvanus" indeed.
    oh boy here we go

1. I don't think you should use words you obviously don't know how to use

2. When she was alive, she never tried to leave arthas alive, she stalled him but was always trying to kill him

3. Really, do yourself a favor and don't use such big words like retarded if you can't use them correctly.
    Holy shit lol

Shooting arrows when in melee range is dumb as shit and shouldn't be practiced ever. I still don't understand why blizzard isn't potraying her with her saber close at hand, she could easily switch to the saber and engage close combat imo. The fact she got off one arrow and that it actually hit, a vital area even, is good on it's own, deadly doesn't have to mean headshot. Take Legolas for example, he is often seen (atleast in the movies, don't remember how it was in the books) slashing away with his dual sabers.

Also; I think the reason neither of them went for the "killing blow when the other was down" was simply because of dramatic effect, like a duel etiquette - perhaps they want to beat the other in fair game, no cheapshots? you don't attack your rival when he's on the ground. Could also apply lore-wise, I mean this is very common in all fantasy and fiction, you see very rarely a rival smash anothers face in while he's still on the ground, ready for more

oh boy here we go

1. I don't think you should use words you obviously don't know how to use

2. When she was alive, she never tried to leave arthas alive, she stalled him but was always trying to kill him

3. Really, do yourself a favor and don't use such big words like retarded if you can't use them correctly.
    She didn't kill Arthas when she had the chance because she wanted to torture him. Which gave Kel' thuzad the chance to save him. And since when is "retarded" a big word? Haha.

7+ Year Old Account
    If blizzard didnt want Jaina to teleport anyone then they shouldn't have had her present at the broken shore. Jaina teleported many people during the battle for Undercity. Just admit blizzard fucked up. And dropping a mana bomb on the tomb isnt stupid. Having every paladin and their mom obtain Ashbringer is FUCKING STUPID.
    just like how having 2 rogues with warglaives was stupid
    and 2 hunters with the bow
    and 2 casters with the dragonwrath
    oh and every legendary ever?
    and how more then 1 group could kill the lich king "well my group killed him, no my group did, no my group did"
    its a MMO its not about YOU it about everyone, but still has you in it
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    She didn't kill Arthas when she had the chance because she wanted to torture him
    she wasn't his slave at that point, and failing to kill him there did not result in her being his slave. You said.

ou think she would have learned her lesson when she tried that with Arthas and ended up being his slave.
    you have to actually read your comment before your post.

And since when is retarded a big word? Haha.
    it must be for you if you are using it incorrectly, or maybe you just discovered it and want to add it in every sentence?
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous Bearded Owl View Post
    Why wouldn't he kill her? What reason is there not to do it, all this time up to this very point was to "kill her", taking the soulcage randomly like that was probably because he changed his plans due to not being able to fulfill it and switch to plan B, so to speak. He already failed the initial ambush pounce that was probably meant to kill or incapacitate her. If you look at all the things leading up to the cinematic it makes more sense to me that he tried to kill her, failed and instead did the next best thing; ruin whatever she was doing in there, get out and try again some other time
    Except it didn't fail, he didn't even try. Genn went for the Soul Cage because that's what he planned from the start. He let Sylvanas to stand up instead of exploiting the opportunity to shred her to pieces just to charge again and strip the Soul Cage out of her hand.

He targeted the soulcage because he didn't know what it was for but he knew it was important to Slyvanus. For all he knows it has the power to revive her if he did end up killing her. The soulcage does posses power over souls, so it could be possible. He had to leave because he got shot out of his worgen form after ruining his opener, which was clearly meant to cause her damage.
    Are you fucking joking? Sylvanas just held that thing in her hand blatantly pointing it out at Eyir, with all that flashy light engulfing her and clearly locking her where she was. And Genn was just up there playing Batman while he was watching all of that. Did you just assume Genn is retarded?

And I don't know how could you possibly think that his chance to kill Sylvanas was when Genn himself was half dead. His actual chance was when he smacked down Sylvanas and didn't press the attack on. He just stomped his foot and stood there, waiting for Sylvanas to stand up, then charging again to steal the Soul Cage.

Slyvanus also let a chance to kill Genn slip out of her hands, does that mean she doesn't want to kill him? If she was really trying to kill him, she clearly isn't as fast or as accurate with the bow as fanboys think.
    Sylvanas' attention was clearly caught by Eyir vanishing away. Yeah, she looked pretty dumb but that's surely has nothing to do with speed or skill, if she willed it killing Genn would have been a joke at that point but she had her full retard moment and just tightened her grasp on the bow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

she wasn't his slave at that point, and failing to kill him there did not result in her being his slave. You said.

you have to actually read your comment before your post.

it must be for you if you are using it incorrectly, or maybe you just discovered it and want to add it in every sentence?
    The slave part was wrong but that wasn't the point i was making. The point was her desire to torture her enemy(Arthas, Genn) caused her to fuck herself over. The point still stands, the bitch is retarded. If she was Pragmatic like you claim, she would have killed Genn.

2:30 timestamp. Slyvanus is retarded.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Except it didn't fail, he didn't even try. Genn went for the Soul Cage because that's what he planned from the start. He let Sylvanas to stand up instead of exploiting the opportunity to shred her to pieces just to charge again and strip the Soul Cage out of her hand.

Are you fucking joking? Sylvanas just held that thing in her hand blatantly pointing it out at Eyir, with all that flashy light engulfing her and clearly locking her where she was. And Genn was just up there playing Batman while he was watching all of that. Did you just assume Genn is retarded?

And I don't know how could you possibly think that his chance to kill Sylvanas was when Genn himself was half dead. His actual chance was when he smacked down Sylvanas and didn't press the attack on. He just stomped his foot and stood there, waiting for Sylvanas to stand up, then charging again to steal the Soul Cage.

Sylvanas' attention was clearly caught by Eyir vanishing away. Yeah, she looked pretty dumb but that's surely has nothing to do with speed or skill, if she willed it killing Genn would have been a joke at that point but she had her full retard moment and just tightened her grasp on the bow.

Genn clearly states he isn't in the habit of hunting something unless he intends to kill it. He literally tells us what is goal is and it has nothing to do with the soulcage. His goal it to hunt and kill Slyvanus.
    Eyir has the power to bring people back to life. If the Soulcage has power over her, why would it be unreasonable to assume the soulcage also had such a power?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    just like how having 2 rogues with warglaives was stupid
    and 2 hunters with the bow
    and 2 casters with the dragonwrath
    oh and every legendary ever?
    and how more then 1 group could kill the lich king "well my group killed him, no my group did, no my group did"
    its a MMO its not about YOU it about everyone, but still has you in it
    Doesn't change the fact Jaina should have teleported Varian to safety.

Genn could've shredded her into pieces right there and then after knocking her to the floor, just as much as she could've shot him point-blank as he was on the floor/walking away.

Discussing about Sylvanas' chances of killing Genn being higher than him killing her is nonsense considering he was the first to be in the position to maul her up before she even had the bow in her hands. In this regard, it was Genn that wasn't quite his usual self.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2016-11-27 at 03:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    If his plan was to destroy the soulcage instead of killing her then, yeah Genn is pretty stupid. Why ruin her plan and "future" when he could have permanently done that by simply killing her. She could easily continue and get a new soulcage for all he knew, she's not low on time. With her gone, he would've just eliminated a huge obstacle to ever regaining his homeland and avenge his son. Not to mention that now he has an angered banshee constantly watching him, it's stupid as shit, the only thing that justifies this is that he perhaps did not want to completely restart the faction war, as things seems to be mostly behind the forsaken and worgen, with the new warchiefs death at the hands of Genn I'm pretty sure the entire horde would sharpen their chopsticks.

Basically instead of killing her, he smacks her fingers with a stick and says: 'That's a no no! Don't go sacking kingdoms'
    Immortality is a dream for alot of people. The fact that he managed to deny it to someone is not a big deal, at worst, she's just as mortal as Genn now