Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    Deleted

How would you feel if someone groped your dick without your consent?

On the train with lots of people, or maybe at work? How would you feel about that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Move this to the Trump thread as it's clearly a "grab them by the pussy" analogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    On the train with lots of people, or maybe at work? How would you feel about that?
    Is it a good looking woman? Offer a 2nd touch.

Its happened to me a few times at work and in Bars/Clubs.

My first instinct is "woah, wtf!! >:O "

followed up by "oh, hey "

So i guess it just depends if they're attractive or not. For the record, this should never happen in the workplace to men or woman. Just speaking from personal experiences.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is sexual assault supposed to be any different when the man is the victim? I understand there's a portion of the general public that believe if a man is sexually assaulted it's his own fault and he must have something wrong with him, but the point still stands. Unwanted sexual contact to anyone of either sex is still sexual assault.

Deleted
    Happened to me a few times, always turned me on, but was always at parties.

Is this a trick question?

If a gorgeous woman...I'd feel aroused.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing that separates sexual harassment and flirting is how attractive the perpetrator is.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

aslong as he/she is not hitting the nuts i couldnt really care less, married for a long time and im very comfy in my role.
    Signature made by

10+ Year Old Account
    If she's over a 7, I wouldn't care tbh.

Double standards lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I find her attractive, then I would politely thank her. Manners maketh the man.

If I don't consent it is unwanted, and if it is unwanted it is sexual assault.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

7+ Year Old Account
    If it's at work or in public, I'd thank them, I suppose, but tell them don't do it again. If they do, report to the appropriate authorities.

If it's at a party, home or bar... heyhowYOUdoin'?
    * do you want to have a bad time?

Why does everyone automatically assume it would be a woman groping you?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keyblade01 View Post
    My stance still stands. If a dude things I'm attractive and gropes me, I'd get a confidence boost, but tell him don't do it again. I may not swing that way, but it's nice to know people think I'm okay to look at.
    * do you want to have a bad time?

Because the amount of straight women compared to gay men is like 1000 to 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heterosexuals make up the vast majority of the population and so the default option in most people's minds would be that the other person is heterosexual, i.e. a woman.

How anyone could entrust such a man with our nuclear weapons is beyond me. He's a disgrace of an American.

I recently read something similar (nymag iirc) where a woman would justify voting Trump because she 'liked being groped' completely missing the point

Whether you enjoy this personally is not what you should be asking yourself, but rather would you consider this behavior appropriate for someone running for the highest office in the country.

It's like when he responded (I think it was 2nd debate) to Clinton's notion that he was Putin's puppet: "No, you're the puppet!" Seriously Mr. Trump this isn't kindergarten ...

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Call the police and press charges

Unwanted sexual contact is just that, regardless of if the victim is a man or a woman. Just as how a woman is under no obligation to feel flattered if she's smacked on the ass by a man as long as he's good looking, a man is under no obligation to feel flattered if the same happens to him but the offender is a good looking woman...

Of course, everyone's different and some men and women might just feel flattered by the attention. The offending man/woman will at some point give this attention to someone that won't appreciate it though...

Edit: To clarify for people that can't read and understand posts in their entirety before bitching.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-11-06 at 03:41 PM.