Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    How can men get consent if they can not speak to a woman? Do they wave a little card or something before speaking?

The video will not play on my phone for some reason. What's the premise here?

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    How can men get consent if they can not speak to a woman? Do they wave a little card or something before speaking?

Maybe your phone has good taste

Apparently women are afraid that if a man says hi to them and the woman doesn't respond that the man would then kill the woman.

How can men get consent if they can not speak to a woman?
    Well that's easy. The female is the superior gender with telepathic powers.

Men can only speak when spoken to first.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Saw this vid on YouTube by nakedape. Discussing some things that a couple of feminist have said. He raises some valid points. What do you guys think?

Is this a real discussion topic? Is this video to be considered serious, for I do not consider this serious.

I think people, men and women have to ask for permittion to breathe in the air arouns myself as a person within the range of 1 meter from my personal self. This claim is as stupid as a men carrying water with a ladle with holes.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    The day I take vloggers serious is the day MMOC becomes rational

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Well that's easy. The female is the superior gender with telepathic powers.
    Oh. So that why they assume we know what they are thinking. Someone should tell them we lack the chromosome that grants telepathy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No she shouldn't be removed she is an elected official and hasn't broken any laws just hurt some people's feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    She has a good point though. I can't tell you how many women I've killed because they didn't say "hello" after I greeted her with a polite "hello".
    I thought I was the only one killing them after I said a polite "Hello" and they didnt say anything back. Im on my 700+ kill today.
    Last edited by Kioshi; 2015-11-24 at 03:32 PM.

I hate players that suck at WoW, But I also hate wanna be elitist who barely down normal raid and said that the game is too easy...... yea show me you mythic achivement before you say its too easy otherwise move along scum, because I heard wildstar need you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll say hi to whoever the fuck I want.

Basically, this. I will continue shed kindness everywhere I go. If some idiot wants to assume that I am hitting on them, or being intrusive, that is their problem. If I smile and say hello to you in the elevator, take it for what it is. Just a simple hello. If I hold the door for you at the store, I am just holding the door, not asking for your number.

People need to get off their high horses and remember that most people are just being polite, only a handful are actually trying to hit on you.
    ^ This.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    I've been saying it for a while. You are only allowed to speak to women when spoken to first.
    Grow up lol
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

Deleted
    what a hell is this???is this some sick women famous sarcastic bullshit or they are speaking for real????

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I think with Feminists, before they say anything they should just replace the word "Men" with "Black people" and then see how ridiculous and bigoted they sound.

"It's digsuting that black people just say hi to me in the street, they don't have the right to talk to me unless I want them to"

"It's terrible that black people have a whole rape culture in colleges, they need to learn to respect consent and stop raping people"
    You. I like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    ^ This.

Grow up lol
    I did and I realized only speak when spoken when it comes to women.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Apparently women are afraid that if a man says hi to them and the woman doesn't respond that the man would then kill the woman.
    If Lifetime has taught women anything is that men are always trying to kill them. It's true, I see it on TV so it must be true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    I did and I realized only speak when spoken when it comes to women.
    Really? I couldn't imagine living feeling so verbally restricted. But I'm kind of a social butterfly, so I talk to everyone I see. If they don't want to be spoken to, I am good at taking a hint. But the whole, "speak when spoken to" feels like putting some one in a place of power over me. I couldn't imagine feeling that way, and being ok with it.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Really? I couldn't imagine living feeling so verbally restricted. But I'm kind of a social butterfly, so I talk to everyone I see. If they don't want to be spoken to, I am good at taking a hint. But the whole, "speak when spoken to" feels like putting some one in a place of power over me. I couldn't imagine feeling that way, and being ok with it.
    You're fucking disgusting and part of the problem. Women are not a piece of meet for you to greet.

The last sentence is working as intended. Even if it doesn't work.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    You're fucking disgusting and part of the problem. Women are not a piece of meet for you to greet.

The last sentence is working as intended. Even if it doesn't work.
    I'm sorta confused, but I think you were joking, or playing off what I said. I'm really not sure, it's been a rough week.

I'm sorta confused, but I think you were joking, or playing off what I said. I'm really not sure, it's been a rough week.
    Then everything is according to plan. Even if the plan fails. But yes, bad joke.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Then everything is according to plan. Even if the plan fails. But yes, bad joke.
    lol, I won't ask for you to explain as it would likely ruin the humor in it. So long as I understand it was a joke, we are ok. lol

lol, I won't ask for you to explain as it would likely ruin the humor in it. So long as I understand it was a joke, we are ok. lol
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.