Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    To clear up any confusion you could add the words "obliged to feel" in both examples, as I think that is your point...
    Yup, did just that. You understood it before the edit though.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-11-06 at 03:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Again, half of what I wrote.
    I should know what I wrote and meant, I'm the one who wrote it.

Edited the post so that you will have an easier time understanding it. Note how I left the bottom part intact though. ^^
    I don't know, shit gets confusing on these forums. You can never be too sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, half of what I wrote.
    I should know what I wrote and meant, I'm the one who did it.
    I only quoted the relevant part, that doesn't mean I only read half of it, nor that I ignored the rest of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Edited the post so that you will have an easier time understanding it. Note how I left the bottom part intact though. ^^
    How is it my fault your original wording meant something else entirely? I am not a mind reader.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Is sexual assault supposed to be any different when the man is the victim? I understand there's a portion of the general public that believe if a man is sexually assaulted it's his own fault and he must have something wrong with him, but the point still stands. Unwanted sexual contact to anyone of either sex is still sexual assault.
    Fun fact: that's the exact same line used for women who are sexually assaulted so I'm not sure whether you were aware of the irony or being intentional there.

Personally, I've never had anyone grab my dick whom I wasn't already going to have sex with anyway so that's probably a poor comparison, but I definitely have had random strangers grab my butt before. My usual response is more confusion than anything:

I'm pretty obviously not a woman. Did they miss someone else somehow?
    If it was intentional, why?
    ...who even was it?

That's my usual thought process, at any rate.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Deleted
    If it's intended as a joke then I'd laugh. If it's a girl I'd say that all she has to do is ask.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would feel that someone needs to be put in a mental hospital, and either remove myself from their presence or call the police, depending on circumstances.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    depends...

was she hot?

Probably put the bottom of my boot on their side and shove them across the train Spartan style.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Probably put the bottom of my boot on their side and shove them across the train Spartan style.
    You should also yell, "This is DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    You should also yell, "This is DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!"
    ...I laughed way harder at this than I should've.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    The only thing that separates sexual harassment and flirting is how attractive the perpetrator is.
    Stupid things like this are exactly why people laugh if a Man actually doesn't like it...don't care if a good looking chick touches them but if it's what they would consider a uggo they care...which is stupid.

Doesn't work well if don't cry wolf with one but not another...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I'd scream "RAPE!" and everyone around me would look at me in utter confusion as I'd just fucked up the best chance I had at getting laid.

Violated. Extremely violated.

This happened to me once. I was walking behind a girl and I guess I was walking too close because her hand went back and sort of gave my a soft squeeze. We both stopped walking and she turned back and looked me in the eye and at that moment we both knew what just happened and started laughing. That was some funny shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    On the train with lots of people, or maybe at work? How would you feel about that?
    Physical violence is the only outcome. There are boundaries that need to be protected. A stern look is not going to suffice for people who think it's ok to do this.

This thread is a joke. You should've expected the responses you got, know your public. Sexually frustrated virgins generally aren't a credible source of sexual morality.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2016-11-06 at 04:29 PM.

Walked a street in Barcelona at night and got 3 hookers grope my groins, quite painfully, and stealing my phone. It's apparently a good way to get the victims hands of their pocket...

It's sexual assault.

But who cares it's towards a man, he probably enjoyed it, so "Nice...."

I'd cum in their hand to show dominace ofc.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I mean it would be really awkward.. Now I don't mind women grabbing my dick but there is a time and place for everything, public transport and work is not the ideal place for groping.

Also depends on how drunk I am, if I am a few beers deep I don't react as strongly to strangers grabbing my dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    On the train with lots of people, or maybe at work? How would you feel about that?
    I would probably get rather upset.