Angry frustration with blood hidden skin

ehi guys!

well was wondering how many of you haven't dropped the skin yet...i am unholy as ms but every 3 days i do the scenario as blood...that from the start of the expansion...and still i have to drop it! i have done all the possible things (max the score, got all the chests ecc) but nothing...

i have the hidden skin of uh and the extra colors too so for some bug i can equip the hidden skin as blood even if i haven't got it..ofc not with the basic colors...

Got it two days ago.
    Maining blood, so did the scenario in blood too.
    I was kind lazy and completed it the last weeks with 450 score. But the last run I thought i could make a full clear for 750 and got the skin.
    Even if it is not 100% sure if the score increases your chance, I would recomend you to make full runs.

Got it the first time I completed the scenario. Probably has something to do with that (completing it and achieving high score).

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    I remember having 702 score when I got it. Try clearing it completely.

Doing this scenario since it´s available and clear it. Still haven´t dropped it though :/

I got it a few weeks into Legion, maybe 3rd or 4th time I did the scenario. Back then I was going for higher scores, so was in 700+ range. I have no idea if the score actually affects your chance.

As a side note, I am using this hidden appearance to unlock the colour variants, but the first thing I did after getting it was to transmog it away. It's ugly as hell, at least with a human.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know what you mean mate, I've been playing on my DK since the start of this expansion and still I don't have the Frost hidden skill!

RNG is a great way to handle the acquisition of things, I've done the withered training twice, first time was as soon as I was able had no clue at all and completely fucked it got less than 200 in score, second time I had an idea of what to do got around 600 in score but no extra chests at all however the appearance was in my chest...
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

I got it like a month ago, but it is entirely random so just keep at it and eventually you will get it.

Deleted
    I swear, I did not farm for it, as I actually did not know it would drop from there. It just dropped like that.

If any hints, I did unluck every upgrade for minions and opened every chest(and had atleast 600+ score).

Deleted
    Can the appearance drop only if you have blood loot specialization?

Deleted
    I got it as unholy running through the withered army training. Got it 20th September.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKingAlexxx View Post
    Can the appearance drop only if you have blood loot specialization?
    I got it as Frost. Just keep clearing the scenario and you will get it.

Quote Originally Posted by nicola87 View Post
    ehi guys!

well was wondering how many of you haven't dropped the skin yet...i am unholy as ms but every 3 days i do the scenario as blood...that from the start of the expansion...and still i have to drop it! i have done all the possible things (max the score, got all the chests ecc) but nothing...

i have the hidden skin of uh and the extra colors too so for some bug i can equip the hidden skin as blood even if i haven't got it..ofc not with the basic colors...
    It's purely RNG.
    The skin should only be out of the main chest, so be sure to acquire a minimum score of 450.
    Scores higher than 450 will not increase your chances.
    Also, being blood at the time of the scenario does not matter - I got mine when I was unholy.

Just keep up the good fight and you will acquire it eventually.

I specifically remember getting it after the first time I beat 650 score. That said, just do as much as you can with as much score as possible. It's only once every 3 days.

Got mine months ago but still no fox. :/

I've been farming withered training every day it is up since launch, 500-700+ score every time except for the first few weeks. Haven't got it. Definitely RNG based.

Reading through all the comments on wowhead, it does seem like having a high score helps (or at least there is a minimum). I have not seen a report of anyone getting it with less than 500.

I don't even want to use it for appearances, its stupid looking in the extreme. I just want to start getting progress on unlocking the other colors since that will apply to other specs.

same here, hate that place so much. Have done it on CD since launch, clearing it everytime.
    I just hope I get the fox before I get the hidden artifact because the day I do I am never setting my foot in there again.

Got this as Unholy a while ago (don't remember score but it was probably over 450) so it definitely is not tied to spec. GL.

I've done it 5 times + with 700 score or higher, still don't have it. I have however made a ticket a while back cuz i thought it was supposed to be 100% and gm actualy replied that they know there was a problem with the skins dropping and that they are working on it.

I don't have my auth with me now and when i get home, i'll paste the reply i got from him/her