Page 47 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    lol and people were getting ready to eat popcorn to SJW tears. All I've seen this far is "waaah, those fucking SJW's waaaaah".
    I mean nobody even mentioned it but me, and it was predicting a backlash.

So...where was the "wahhhh!" ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyk923 View Post
    i mean nobody even mentioned it but me, and it was predicting a backlash.

Fake news omg!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyph View Post
    It doesn't impact gameplay. Which is why it isn't in gameplay, it's in a comic. A comic to tell a story. And even though her being a lesbian (or possibly bi) doesn't make a bit of difference in terms of how well you shoot someone, having it in a story is perfectly fine.

I dunno, even if it is two women, one of them is still the mascot of the game. I do agree that Junkrat/Roadhog would have been a bit more balls to the walls "Making a statement", but the face of overwatch (literally, the face I see looking at my box of the game) is kind of big.
    Yeah it's big alright...a big attention grab for their newest game...they don't give a damn about making a statement...unless that statement is "Hey look at us!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Fake news omg!
    wat

10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I did consider that in fact, that's why i don't care. I was talking hypothetically as if Blizzard were actually checking off boxes instead of making things they want to make, which is a real possibility.
    Which is probably what they were doing...

Great... this comic turned me gay. Thanks Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    So maybe instead of trying to mandate gender pronouns and shit in places where LGBT rights are valued they should be trying to get even, you know, basic human rights for LGBT people in the rest of the world?

Who on this forum have you seen arguing against LGBT activists in Saudi Arabia for example? Anyone? Nope, it's people arguing against nonsense, not things that are actually reasonable, like advancing LGBT rights in places where they have NONE.
    If you're experiencing the pushback still in your every day life still, as many still do, then the LGBT rights in Saudi Arabia are still a long way off. Stop pretending that homophobia and transphobia in the west are dead, because I can absolutely assure you that they are not. Laws may have changed, but societal attitudes? They're a generation or more behind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those people are just called Liberals.

The SJWs are the ones who want safe spaces, suppression of free speech, and want everyone put into oppressed classes instead of valuing individuality.

Oh and of course bitching about Halloween costumes and video games :P
    Well as I said anyone arguing over it is doing it over some petty crap imo. I'm just going to sit here and enjoy some shweet Tracer/Red head relations

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I mean nobody even mentioned it but me, and it was predicting a backlash.

Oh wow, you predicted a reaction to something on the internet. I'm sure it came true in all manner of places, but not really here thus far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    I respect all people as long as they respect me and they do not judge when I puke while seeing two mans kissing. I have right to be disgusted.
    You tell em! You totally have a right to your ignorance and homophobia. Also, 'don't judge me for judging' is the poster child for hypocrisy.

On topic, I don't see the relevance of this 'reveal' since it has zero bearing in game, unlike e.g. Mass Effect where I can take Femshep and actually kiss/have a relationship with Liara.
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2016-12-20 at 08:47 PM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said they were dead, so nice strawman, but encroaching on the rights of others to make them go away only makes enemies out of your allies.
    Encroaching on the rights of others to do what? Declare their freedom of speech to suppress my freedom of expression?

2 chicks im sure they wont risk 2 male. For some reason 2 girls is more ok then 2 dudes for the majority of the world

Those people are just called Liberals.

The SJWs are the ones who want safe spaces, suppression of free speech, and want everyone put into oppressed classes instead of valuing individuality.

Oh and of course bitching about Halloween costumes and video games :P
    Also your new God Emperor.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...194947?lang=en

Not unexpected, with a non-cast member, and probably the first mascot AAA character.

I have zero issues with this revelation.

actually this is a really good comic

damn, reaper hit me in the feels
    Last edited by NoiseTank13; 2016-12-20 at 08:50 PM.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    Wasn't that less about 'safe spaces' and more about not wanting somebody relaxing with their family to be assaulted by political issues when seeking to simply go out and watch a play? Especially since the cast in question didn't speak up at all when certain other politicians with ties to countries such as Saudi Arabia attended their performances.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildpantz View Post
    2 chicks im sure they wont risk 2 male. For some reason 2 girls is more ok then 2 dudes for the majority of the world
    Cause double boobs and butts, duh

10+ Year Old Account
    How does free speech suppress your freedom of expression?
    Well when it's calling that I should be hidden away at best, well there's a start.

I can honestly say i don't care and don't understand the hype.... why not leave it unofficial and let the fans play it how they want in their heads. I mean heck if want tracer to still be strait she is strait, if want Mei to be les she can be les.. why ever make it official either way? I prefer when the players choose based on their desires.... esp when its just an FPS
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Wonder what that bitch that complained about tracer back pose been to sexy for her children to see. Now you got 2 chicks kissing.

Anyone got her tweeter? i gonna troll her

I would have preferred if another character had been the one. Maybe it's just me, but it feels like they're shoehorning everything into the game's poster child in an effort to make her appeal to more and more audiences.

Again, I like the fact that we have some character diversity, whether it be racial or sexual orientation, but would have preferred it to be another character like Zarya or Sombra.

having said that, I loved the comic. Also feel super bad about Widow and Reaper. Seems like Widow actually remembers killing Gerard and has become cold and emotionless from it even more so than when she was brainwashed, and reaper watching his ex-wife and perhaps his actual son, knowing that he can't bare to face them. Just like Spawn, actually.