View Poll Results: What do you think will be result of US Presidential elections?

Voters
706. This poll is closed
  • I'm US citizen and i think Trump will win

124 17.56%
  • I'm US citizen and i think Clinton will win

236 33.43%
  • I'm US citizen and i think Third Party will win

3 0.42%
  • I'm US citizen and something unusual will happen (including noone winning)

18 2.55%
  • I'm NOT US citizen and i think Trump will win

114 16.15%
  • I'm NOT US citizen and i think Clinton will win

181 25.64%
  • I'm NOT US citizen and i think Third Party will win

4 0.57%
  • I'm NOT US citizen and something unusual will happen (including noone winning)

26 3.68%
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    No. Lots of angry, stupid people voted for a uniquely unqualified candidate. However, since he represented a legitimately different candidate than the other 15 people, he got 30% or whatever of the votes while they split up the remaining 70%, so even if more people wanted a generic Republican offering, those votes were too divided to overcome Trump.
    Ok, I will let you think that.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can prove me wrong, then you're doing everyone a disservice by not doing so.

If not, then I'd strongly recommend you not be quite so sure of your beliefs.
    I do not believe in coincidence, that level of stupidity from American voters, and the honesty of the US political system. I see no evidence to make me rethink that. And really, it would be better for the country if that was true and not that these two worthless baboon rumps are the best candidates we could select!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    I do not believe in coincidence, that level of stupidity from American voters, and the honesty of the US political system. I see no evidence to make me rethink that. And really, it would be better for the country if that was true and not that these two worthless baboon rumps are the best candidates we could select!
    If Trump is actually here to get Hillary elected then we're uncomfortably close to a Mel Brooks' 'The Producers' moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    If Trump is actually here to get Hillary elected then we're uncomfortably close to a Mel Brooks' 'The Producers' moment.
    I dont believe in coincidences. The worst GOP candidate in decades (if not in history) just happens to be nominated against Clinton when almost any other GOP candidate would walk away with the win....

On the 'votes were divided' front

Remember that those votes were split with Ted Cruz, Ted Cruz dropped out from the primaries last & thus Trump's biggest 'competition', and Ted Cruz is according to most people I've read on here just as much of a tosser as Trump.

Okay maybe 'just as much' is an exaggeration but he's still a pretty polarizing candidate.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

I dont believe in coincidences. The worst GOP candidate in decades (if not in history) just happens to be nominated against Clinton when almost any other GOP candidate would walk away with the win....
    Nominated. As in got the most votes. As in no one is responsible for him but the GOP base.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    On the 'votes were divided' front

Remember that those votes were split with Ted Cruz, Ted Cruz dropped out from the primaries last & thus Trump's biggest 'competition', and Ted Cruz is according to most people I've read on here just as much of a tosser as Trump.

Okay maybe 'just as much' is an exaggeration but he's still a pretty polarizing candidate.
    He's hated by the establishment for making a mess of things and the shutdown and all that jazz, but Ted "I literally hear God talk to me in my head" Cruz is adored by the religious right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Nominated. As in got the most votes. As in no one is responsible for him but the GOP base.
    I am sure thinking that makes you feel better about Clinton winning.

I am sure thinking that makes you feel better about Clinton winning.
    Why should I feel bad? Even if Clinton somehow arranged for Trump to run, the people voting for him are the ones responsible. Nothing would have happened without the GOP's support.

There's nothing really that new about Trump, he's just the culmination of a ride the GOP has been on since the 90s.

Deleted
    How did America end up with such garbage choices. I personally think Trump will win, much to my horror.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Why should I feel bad? Even if Clinton somehow arranged for Trump to run, the people voting for him are the ones responsible. Nothing would have happened without the GOP's support.

There's nothing really that new about Trump, he's just the culmination of a ride the GOP has been on since the 90s.
    As I say, if you want to think that Clinton just happened to run against pretty much the only Republican that cant defeat her, more power to you.

As I say, if you want to think that Clinton just happened to run against pretty much the only Republican that cant defeat her, more power to you.
    This is a rather stupid tact to take from the guy weaving conspiracies. The GOP base has rallied for unelectable officials before.

No. Lots of angry, stupid people voted for a uniquely unqualified candidate. However, since he represented a legitimately different candidate than the other 15 people, he got 30% or whatever of the votes while they split up the remaining 70%, so even if more people wanted a generic Republican offering, those votes were too divided to overcome Trump. Had it been a two candidate primary like the Democrats had, Rubio, Cruz, or even Kasich probably would have beaten Trump.
    I disagree. Unless it was a straight up 1v1 like Trump vs Kasich or Trump vs Rubio... Trump would have won.. even just a 3-4 person race, he would have won.

The reason being is just the primary schedule. It is way too white in the early states. Iowa - 99% white NH - 97% white... then you get to where Trump really killed it, the deep south. Trumps racist and anti-immigration message played well in almost all the super-tuesday states.

The primary schedule favors the democrats because it forces both parties to the right.. so it makes Democrats choose a more moderate centrist, and it forces the Republicans to the far right. Even when Republican moderates are able to win the nomination, they have to say so many far right things during the primary that it comes back to haunt them in the general. Romney and McCain were not bible-thumpers, but Obama was able to paint them that way because of stuff they did and said during the primary.

The Republican party has abused uneducated white voters for the last 20 years. They *winked* at the confederate flag type issues going all the way back to Reagon with the southern strategy and his stop to Philadelphia, Mississippi. There is this misconception that Trump hijacked the Republican party.. the opposite is more the truth.. for the last 12 years the Republican establishment just got lucky and was able to nominate someone sane. Donald Trump IS the base of the Republican party.

A small part of me wants to see both not reach 270 votes but the trump kin meltdown is a once and a life time chance.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Trump wins and immediately gets assassinated.
    Hillary is more likely to get shot cause she wants to take away peoples guns.

Deleted
    Rather trump than hillary anyone with a sane mind can see that, with that being said i am not saying trump is the best alternative candidate but holy fuck is it stupid to vote for hillary.

you are basicly voting for a person who created the godamn refugee crisis, and actually entire europe should demand US to pay for what you have created and the cost for our countries.

Becuse thats what your killary have done.

Most of the Republican field this election would not have stood a chance against Hillary. Trump was one of the few who actually did. He's just too much of a buffoon to capitalize on that potential.

10+ Year Old Account
    hillary will probably sadly win.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzah View Post
    Rather trump than hillary anyone with a sane mind can see that
    lol.........

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    hillary will probably sadly win.
    You ready for our date tomorrow?