View Poll Results: What do you think will be result of US Presidential elections?

Voters
706. This poll is closed
  • I'm US citizen and i think Trump will win

124 17.56%
  • I'm US citizen and i think Clinton will win

236 33.43%
  • I'm US citizen and i think Third Party will win

3 0.42%
  • I'm US citizen and something unusual will happen (including noone winning)

18 2.55%
  • I'm NOT US citizen and i think Trump will win

114 16.15%
  • I'm NOT US citizen and i think Clinton will win

181 25.64%
  • I'm NOT US citizen and i think Third Party will win

4 0.57%
  • I'm NOT US citizen and something unusual will happen (including noone winning)

26 3.68%
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I was playing around with one of those electoral maps and looking up some of the polls in the swing states.

There is actually a realistic path where both candidates fail to get to 270, they tie at 269.

I am going to go out on a limb and say this one is going to the House before it is all said and done.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Holy shit, Bill's promiscuity is Hilary's fault? What sort of sexist view is that, that the adultery of a man is the fault of his wife?
    Well if id wager a guess it is the view of an adulterer so is this the view of a married man i would definately watch out if i was the spouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    There is actually a realistic path where both candidates fail to get to 270, they tie at 269.

I am going to go out on a limb and say this one is going to the House before it is all said and done.
    Today I was reading that if that happens and the House can't agree on which of the two candidates to select, it passes to the VPs, and if they can't agree on that the Speaker becomes the President.

I think most Republicans would actually be happier with that outcome at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Clinton should win, going from predictions...the big caveat is that it appears that the Trump proponents are more "fanatical" which may mean a relatively higher turnout in the voting booths, which may tip the scales towards Trump regardless. The way this election is being toted as a choice for the lesser of two evils, adds to that (as the turnout might be lower than it otherwise would be).

Seriously USA. Clinton may be many things but how on earth do any of you reach the conclusion that she'll be even close to the disaster that Trump looks to be? Sheer self preservation from any political animal should mean the drama should be kept to a minimum, whereas Trump has lined up one disaster after the next. -THAT- is who you want? -THAT- is who you think will restore confidence in the USA?

Ok then.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Right, because the GOP had no control over who would win its primary
    Of course they did. That's my point.

Trump landslide incoming

Nobody wins, everybody loses.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumkin View Post
    Trump landslide incoming
    Hows the math on this one supposed to work? What blue states is he going to pick up that gives him a double digit win?

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Today I was reading that if that happens and the House can't agree on which of the two candidates to select, it passes to the VPs, and if they can't agree on that the Speaker becomes the President.

I think most Republicans would actually be happier with that outcome at this point.
    Start @ 17:35

[QUOTE=Crispin;43159181]The US is the only superpower in the world /QUOTE]

Guess I didn't really think of us as the only superpower. Part of me wants to say the UK Russia and China fit there as well. Idk outside views are always different. If we are the only superpower that kind of scared me. Then again most of what I consider "problems in the US" are more than like very first world problems.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenChaser View Post
    That foundation has been used to funnel her Millions of dollars over the years paying for "speeches"

Also the foundation paid for Chelsea's wedding..... Its nothing more than a Clinton Slush fund hidden in plain sight.
    So we can call it even between Trump and Clinton on the foundations they both use similarly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Darth Trump or Darth Clinton, that's the question today. Hooray, I say. On the other hand people will learn a lesson from ye olde von Bismarck who always said that politics is the art of the possible, the attainable - the art of the next best. Politicians, when they had their powers checked and came with radical ideas in power got their edges washed away, softened up by the (main)streams of reality only to end up as...well, politicians. When Obama couldn't get Guantanamo closed then whatever more unrealistic idea someone has an ever lower chance to see the day. So in a way I want Trump to win because I want to see this metamorphosis happen. Clinton winning will give the alt-right a short-term blow, Trump winning will give them a long-term blow. We have a saying here and that goes like nothing is eaten as hot as boiled.
    Last edited by Ravenblade; 2016-11-08 at 08:39 AM. Reason: grammar
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    Darth Trump or Darth Clinton, that's the question today. Hooray, I say. On the other hand people will learn a lesson from ye olde von Bismarck who always that politics is the art of the possible, the attainable - the art of the next best. Politicians, when they had their powers checked and came with radical ideas in power got their edges washed away, softened up by the (main)streams of reality only to end up as...well, politicians. When Obama couldn't get Guantanamo closed then whatever more unrealistic idea someone has an ever lower chance to see the day. So in a way I want Trump to win because I want to see this metamorphosis happen. Clinton winning will give the alt-right a short-term blow, Trump winning will give them a long-term blow. We have a saying here and that goes like nothing is eaten as hot as boiled.
    I just want to make something clear. Guantanamo has ONLY every been a Liberal obsession and a European obsession. While non-Liberal support to close it has increased, the failure to close it on Obama's part actually reflects a relatively popular policy. That is to say, he's unwilling to spend political capital on something that Americans are content with the status quo of.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/04/politi...l-north-korea/

Americans oppose President Barack Obama's efforts to close the detention center for enemy combatants at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, according to the results of a CNN/ORC poll released Friday.

The poll found that 56% oppose shutting the center, while 40% support the idea.
    America never should have opened Guantanamo in retrospect. But neither does Obama have or have had any kind of popular mandate to close it. Had he somehow managed to get Congressional approval to do so, he actually would have been acting against public opinion.

Liberals and Europeans should also look at the flipside of what closing Guantanamo meant. Guantanamo was populated when Drones were in their infancy and the US was just figuring out counter-terrorism. As the controversy over Guantanamo grew, drone technology advanced. it advanced to the point that the Obama Administration started to be criticized for revolutionizing the use of drones for Counter Terrorism. In essence, what replaced Guantanamo was not taking prisoners at all.

US jails? Never going to happen. Ever. No political support for it. In retrospect, Liberals and Europeans should have taken Guantanamo and ran. The alternative... the successor, was the Predator Drone.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Hows the math on this one supposed to work? What blue states is he going to pick up that gives him a double digit win?
    california

Quote Originally Posted by Bumkin View Post
    california
    lol

That's never going to happen.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    This. Make sure to have some sort of back up plan. Im going long on bio tech just in case.
    WHERE YOU AT DAWG?!

@Theodarzna

We called this shit. We called it monthes ago.

Don't let anyone fucking tell you different.

Bitches.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    WHERE YOU AT DAWG?!

@Theodarzna

We called this shit. We called it monthes ago.

Don't let anyone fucking tell you different.

Bitches.
    We were right, we saw this coming.

Hillary might yet pull this out, but it is gratifying that little shits like Skroe ect will have to eat crow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    We were right, we saw this coming.

Hillary might yet pull this out, but it is gratifying that little shits like Skroe ect will have to eat crow.
    I'm tasting the salt now.

Not just here. I argued this shit with my dad for months too.

"You don't know nothing, Zo. Bill is going to play his sax"

Ignore who the author is for a moment and read http://michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/. Looking about right, point for point.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I don't think it's too much to ask people to give feedback based on actual abilities/testing, not hyperbole. (Celestalon)

10+ Year Old Account
    Mike Pence will be our president by 2018.