Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You've got to actively earn my hatred. There was a man in the neighborhood who kicked his dog to death, you know a dog who unconditionally loved him. You're supposed to try to understand people, to have empathy but I can't understand that.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    You've got to actively earn my hatred. There was a man in the neighborhood who kicked his dog to death, you know a dog who unconditionally loved him. You're supposed to try to understand people, to have empathy but I can't understand that.
    It is easy to understand people who do stupid and wrong things like that. They have little respect for life.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantombox View Post
    Which is pretty fucking hypocritical of you considering you just painted all trump voters as assholes.
    Not really hypocritical.

Some people shouting BLM do so over concerns on racial discrimination. While others do so because they believe black lives are more important than white ones.

But with trump supporters there's not really such division. You support a mysoginistic xenophobic asshole = you are a mysogynistic xenophobic asshole.

Some groups can't be painted with the same brush (examples: BLM, occupy wall street, ect) while others TOTALLY can (examples: kkk, Aryan brotherhoods, neo-nazis, al'quaeda or whatever the fuck its spelled, ISIS, and yes trump supporters)

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Is a weeb, or an Anime lover in general. If you're involved in discussing Anime, we can never be friends. It is trash.
    That's probably the big #1.

Big #2 is being a redneck, or a "macho man" who thinks playing in mud and looking like a dirty, uneducated hick is what being a man is all about

#3, and the kind of people who run rampant on MMO-C and online forums in general, are the quasi-intellectual who thinks they're above everyone because they know how to Google, or talk with a Shakespearean tone as if feeding their own self-inflated egos and hoping everyone will see them for the know-it-all they see themselves as. Y'know, like Wells.

Nothing. In general I can't say that I really find people noteworthy enough to hate or dislike them, which ironically earns me quite a bit of dislike.

Hate is a strong work; I don't think I really -hate- anyone. But virtue signalling on Facebook is a big red flag when it comes to character.

I don't really "hate" people that easily. I dislike and disagree with a lot of people, but you've gotta work at it if you want me to genuinely hate you.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Anyone who blindly supports Hillary or Trump and refuses to acknowledge all the bad shit they've done.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I must be living in the wrong country where cards are instantaneous. Here in Canada you have to put your card in the machine..then type in your 4 digit number then wait for approval then remove the card..thats a best case scenario.

I don't know..maybe its different in other countries.
    Yeah that's not how it is everywhere, you can just tap your card and go at most places. And even if you need to put in the pin it literally takes 20 seconds total.

Hate is a strong word... but to gain it instantly... you'd have to be unnecessarily cruel. Whether it's being cruel to animals, or to someone else. I believe in the saying... 'Treat others as you wish to be treated.'

I also strongly dislike ignorance. Mostly because when people find out I have Type 1 Diabetes... I go through the 3 million questions I've heard 9000 times. 'Why are you so skinny?!' 'Can you eat that?!' 'Will you die if you eat sugar?' 'If you exercise more, won't you be cured!?' 'Are you going to lose your foot?' 'Do you really have to take injections every day? I'd die if I had to do that...'

Oh. My. God. Yes... I've had all those asked to me... multiple times. And I instantly dislike anyone who has the nerve to barrage me with those questions. It happens quite a bit.

pineapple on a pizza

Facebook philosophers. You're 24, you spent 1 year in collage and you try to share your worldly knowledge with us and try to sound wise with some bullshit quote you made up. STFU and go back to candy crush.
    The Mundane and The Magic
    Yeah, now, well, the thing about the old days: they the old days. -Slim Charles

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Not really hypocritical.

Some people shouting BLM do so over concerns on racial discrimination. While others do so because they believe black lives are more important than white ones.

But with trump supporters there's not really such division. You support a mysoginistic xenophobic asshole = you are a mysogynistic xenophobic asshole.

Some groups can't be painted with the same brush (examples: BLM, occupy wall street, ect) while others TOTALLY can (examples: kkk, Aryan brotherhoods, neo-nazis, al'quaeda or whatever the fuck its spelled, ISIS, and yes trump supporters)
    Right, because right wing=nazi.

You're new to this whole politics thing aren't you?
    Resident BM Asshole

Hard to say really. Maybe if someone greeted me with a kick to the balls out of nowhere, I would most likely hate that person.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Using the word "cuck"

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Usually if they insult me for having a dead parent, or make fun of dead parents or something.

Usually I can tell if I dislike someone within about 10 minutes of talking to them. Certain personalities are just bleh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantombox View Post
    Right, because right wing=nazi.

You're new to this whole politics thing aren't you?
    Right wing doesn't equal nazi (and just so we're clear, I FUCKING HATE communism, so don't even attempt to hint I'm a leftie).

All nazis are right wingers. Not all right wingers are nazis.

Its not okay to paint certain groups with a single brush, but there are some (again, KKK, Neo-Nazis, Aryan Brotherhood, ISIS, the entire government of North Korea, etc) who CAN be painted with the same brush.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Deleted
    Homophobes.. special snowflakes who are selfdiagnosed with ptsd from once being looked at.. trump voters make me raise an eyebrow, but not hate per say.

People who use "Kid" as an insult for no apparent reason.. so so many things i hate..

Deleted
    When people who call themselves patriots and true swedes spread lies and misinformation regarding immigration and integration about country that damages our reputation worldwide.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wrong sexual orientation jk(no)