Page 1 of 2
LastLast

German crews build barrier higher than Berlin Wall to separate town from refugee wave

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/11...ugee-wave.html

A wall that will tower more than 12 feet is being built in Munich after locals raised fears young refugees would be moving into the area.

The barrier – which is higher than the Berlin Wall – is being built in Neuperlach Süd to separate the current community from the 160 unaccompanied young migrants moving to a nearby shelter.

Locals who campaigned for the wall argued that the values of their home would decrease if the refugees remained in the area for an extended period of time.

They also raised concerns about the noise and behavior of the refugees. The Berlin Wall, which stood at 11.8 feet, is smaller than the new wall. The wall will reportedly be covered in vines after it is completed.

One couple told local medai: “Donald Trump wants to build a wall for Mexico, and we in Munich Neuperlach build one to keep us safe from refugees.”

Merkel recently admitted that Germany may have failed with its open-door immigration policy, saying: “If I could, I would go back in time to be better prepared for the refugee crisis in 2015, for which we were rather unprepared.”
    I want to see more about this but, initially, it sounds like a great idea.

People don't want these "refugees" and they have great cause to feel that way.

From the crime, the rapes, the terrorism, and as this article states the fact that their property values and their communities suffer decline when inundated with "refugees".
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea and if only the US didnt fiddle around in the Middle East and create a power vacuum for IS it would have been a non-issue.
    This is me being tired of Americans telling Europe to shape up on refugee/immigration

So thank you Americans for yet another refugee wave to handle which you created and do nothing to remedy.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2016-11-07 at 10:17 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Are they going to enclose the entire shelter? Because otherwise I am not entirely sure what the point is.

Lol, what a comparison. The berlin wall was 160km long, instead of the 80m of the new wall. And 4m is a pretty standard height for a noise protection wall.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Are they going to enclose the entire shelter? Because otherwise I am not entirely sure what the point is.
    No, they just wall off the settlement (Neuperlach).

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Yea and if only the US didnt fiddle around in the Middle East and create a power vacuum for IS it would have been a non-issue.
    This is me being tired of Americans telling Europe to shape up on refugee/immigration

So thank you Americans for yet another refugee wave to handle which you created and do nothing to remedy.
    We went to "BUT AMERICUH" in one reply! MMO-Champion has our shit together today.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    No, they just wall off the settlement (Neuperlach).
    Well I guess if they can't see them all the problems disappear.

Whats wrong with those Germans, don't you appreciate cultural enrichment?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Not even Mutti Merkel believes in multiculture anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Well I guess if they can't see them all the problems disappear.
    No, but it's the least thing they can do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    No, but it's the least thing they can do.
    I guess that is true, I wouldn't know what it is like living next to it, so I can't tell how warranted it is (which is somewhat what I was speculating, if it was one of those feel good things that in reality has zero positive results).

Its just a soundwall like the few thousands we got already in germany.

i dont say shape up for refugees, i say grow a pair of balls and tell the refugees to get fucked. Your under no obligation to put them up in your country.

7+ Year Old Account

Nobody asked Europe to be our janitor. You let the troubled economic migrants in to fulfill your own masochistic desires.

A sound wall is not a wall meant to keep people out.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    i dont say shape up for refugees, i say grow a pair of balls and tell the refugees to get fucked. Your under no obligation to put them up in your country.
    They are actually.

Deleted
    Not that I would have expected Fox News to get their facts straight, but that map of theirs seems to be off by quite a bit. It's claiming Finland had 904 asylum seekers in 2015, when in reality the number was 32476.

So, off only by about 3600%. Good job, Fox News.

I have given heavy thought to this exact consequence.

America is responsible for this, specifically President Obama, Hillary Clinton, and the American Left that enabled their power.

I think the US owes the European people a huge apology for creating the conditions that lead to the similar minded leadership of Europe to force the inundation of these "refugees" upon its people.

Of course that's not to say the European people don't have their share of the blame as well.

Some of them voted for their pro-inundation leadership just as some of ours voted for our pro-meddling leadership.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Its the rape crime and terrorism they're not much appreciative of haha.

But then that was the point of your sarcasm.
    MAGA

10+ Year Old Account
    Zombergy and Fox News strike again!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    I have given heavy thought to this exact consequence.

America is responsible for this, specifically President Obama, Hillary Clinton, and the American Left that enabled their power.

I think the US owes the European people a huge apology for creating the conditions that lead to the similar minded leadership of Europe to force the inundation of these "refugees" upon its people.

Of course that's not to say the European people don't have their share of the blame as well.

Some of them voted for their pro-inundation leadership just as some of ours voted for our pro-meddling leadership.
    Yeah, it's totally Obama's fault that Bush invaded Iraq.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Yeah, it's totally Obama's fault that Bush invaded Iraq.
    it's Obamas fault that we left while the country was still unstable thus allowing ISIS to overthrow the Iraqi "army" and run off with the weapons we left them.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    it's Obamas fault that we left while the country was still unstable thus allowing ISIS to overthrow the Iraqi "army" and run off with the weapons we left them.
    The US shouldn't have been in there in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Zombergy and Fox News strike again!
    Bringing you the news you don't want to hear!

MAGA