Poll: Are you ready to vote?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Election Day 2016, less than 9 hours left. Are you ready?

After all these crazy-ass days of this damn election, it draws to a close tomorrow. It all boils down to four candidates. When are you going out to vote? Who are you going out with? Who are you all voting for if you're going with someone? Are you mentally prepared to vote? What TV station will you be watching?

For me it has all boiled down to Hillary Clinton for me. While I was going to vote Trump at first, then Hillary, then Trump again, I decided my final vote will be for Hillary. Donald Trump is not prepared for this job. Hillary is one of the most experienced candidates ever to enter this election, and she will make history just like Obama did when he won the election. It is amazing to have right after the first black and out of the home-nation president, we get a president that is not only female but is from Chicago, one of the most crimeinfested states in America. Several barriers have the potential of getting broken folks tomorrow. Make the right choice.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Can't wait to vote for Trump and then possess the knowledge I helped make America great.

I'm ready for this shitshow to be over..

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm ready for it to be done. This honestly is just a side show compared to the real issue of political gridlock that I really don't see changing anytime soon. Trump in office, Hillary in office doesn't really matter. Midterms in a few years will dictate if anything gets done.

Personally I'm voting for Hillary..while I don't think shes a saint my ideology is more in line with hers than the Republicans (Trump doesn't really have ideology, he just says what people want to hear, if he needed to murder 1 billion children to get elected he would do it). So after tomorrow evening regardless of who gets elected I'll be thrilled to have it done.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    after the first black and out of the home-nation president
    Where do you think Obama was born?
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

I voted for Donald Trump. While Crooked Hillary has been attempting to buy, lie and exploit her way into the Oval Office Donald Trump has been earning a place in the Oval Office.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did early voting so my part is done. I'm going to do an exam tomorrow then come home and play games. Will avoid Facebook for a few days because I don't feel like getting cancer.

I'm ready for this election to be done. It will be nice to not have my mailbox jam-packed with nothing but campaign shit almost every day.

Trump trump trump

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking forward to it being over but interested in seeing if the GOP will actually learn from this.

Also kind of interested in seeing how Trump handles the loss.

I'm holding out hope that neither gets 270 electoral college votes and the election goes to the House of Representatives. That would be so epic to watch!

I don't have to vote, right? New York is definitely gonna vote Democrat, regardless of what I vote.

I already voted for Shillary. I'm ready to embrace the NWO.
    Last edited by NED funded; 2016-11-08 at 12:36 AM.

Did my early vote, as did the rest of my family. After the shitshow of Arizona's primaries, I'm vaguely interested in how bad the lines will be months later.

Stepdaughter's bringing hers into the poling station at school for her I Voted sticker (it'll be her first, she's excited).
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

I'm SO ready for an electoral college tie so we can get some juicy overtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I'm ready for this shitshow to be over..

Exactly......................

I will be so watching the results. Is there a webpage which gives results online? real time?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    After all these crazy-ass days of this damn election, it draws to a close tomorrow. It all boils down to four candidates. When are you going out to vote? Who are you going out with? Who are you all voting for if you're going with someone? Are you mentally prepared to vote? What TV station will you be watching?

For me it has all boiled down to Hillary Clinton for me. While I was going to vote Trump at first, then Hillary, then Trump again, I decided my final vote will be for Hillary. Donald Trump is not prepared for this job. Hillary is one of the most experienced candidates ever to enter this election, and she will make history just like Obama did when he won the election. It is amazing to have right after the first black and out of the home-nation president, we get a president that is not only female but is from Chicago, one of the most crimeinfested states in America. Several barriers have the potential of getting broken folks tomorrow. Make the right choice.
    I think I did. Which is why I voted for Trump. Then again, I voted for Obama in 2008 and that was certainly the wrong choice. :P But atleast I feel good about not being in the crowd which voted for him twice.

I just bought my 5.5 lb Red Vine licorice and Red Bull. I'm ready. I do love election day for some reason.

I'm voting for Trump but I still am of the opinion that we're fucked either way. Make your dinners and eat hearty, ladies and gentlemen, for tomorrow we all dine in hell!