10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    Without democracy chances are people like you wouldn't exist.
    The benefits of that remain to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Well, this is a total disaster.

Republicans control all 3 branches of government so they can:
    1. Repeal Obamacare so that 20M lose insurance, and can go broke or die.
    2. End climate action. Paris Accord is almost certainly dead, and so is the planet.
    3. Implement their $5T of trickle-down tax cuts for the rich, so inequality can skyrocket even further to screw over ordinary people.
    4. Repeal Dodd-Frank so that Wall Street can be deregulated once again.
    5. Create even more voter suppression laws to make it harder for minorities and Democrats to vote.
    6. Wreck the economy with their incompetence and economic-illiteracy.

This is all but assured. The other question is will erratic, ignorant, and trigger-happy Trump cause any war.

The fight back starts now.
    But if this happens, it will all somehow be Liberal's fault. What remains to be seen is how much Trump and the GOP can actually work together, or whether they will be at odds and fail to get much done.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Fox hasn't called it yet but AP has Trump as winning PA. It's over.
    Yep pa makes it 274

10+ Year Old Account
    msnbc hasn't either. i still see it at 244 there. i think they are mad or in denial.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    No. This is hysteria.

If you actually believe this, you need to wake up. If only because Trump is not appointed until January, and if anything happen to him, you end up with Pence. You don't want Pence.
    Pence is technically the one who will be calling the shots. Trump has no political experience. Pence will be the main voice in his ear and the hand guiding him along.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Dude the polls missed, big time. Nate Silver has the data that backs it up.

Who's illiterate?
    Well the fact you interpreted "statistically illiterate" as "illiterate" makes me wonder if you're regular illiterate too.

Like I said, polls have margins of error. Those margins are larger if you break them down to a state basis. That's why the Electoral College skews the results.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    What, the benefits of getting rid of you?

EVEN WITH TRUMP WINNING, America and other Western democracies are the absolute best places to live FOR ANYONE, including LGBTs and minorities.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Well, this is a total disaster.

Republicans control all 3 branches of government so they can:
    1. Repeal Obamacare so that 20M lose insurance, and can go broke or die.
    2. End climate action. Paris Accord is almost certainly dead, and so is the planet.
    3. Implement their $5T of trickle-down tax cuts for the rich, so inequality can skyrocket even further to screw over ordinary people.
    4. Repeal Dodd-Frank so that Wall Street can be deregulated once again.
    5. Create even more voter suppression laws to make it harder for minorities and Democrats to vote.
    6. Wreck the economy with their incompetence and economic-illiteracy.

This is all but assured. The other question is will erratic, ignorant, and trigger-happy Trump cause any war.

The fight back starts now.
    Also add in the fact they can get rid of or massively cut government services, Like SNAP,SSI and Disability.

Wooooo, Next four years are going to be a cluster fuck.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    I do suspect that many a trump voter will be dissappointed in the coming years when that wall isnt built and the jobs dont come back and their lot in life isnt generally improved. Maybe thats the silver lining?
    I read somewhere, I think it was in the WaPo that they were telling the story of a Trump supporter that first voted Obama, and then his life went down the drain. And now he is voting Trump hoping for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Pennsylvania is called for trump
    So soon? Is it official?

NYT has as well. NBC has not because they were told the Clinton Campaign is complaining about irregularities. Podesta is headed to the victory headquarters to not concede and say its too close to call.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhedinn View Post
    That is a level of victim blaming even morons in the US can't reach...
    MMO-C moderation, just a peg above Fox News

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    So you don't see the benefit in you existing?

At least you're honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Pence is technically the one who will be calling the shots. Trump has no political experience. Pence will be the main voice in his ear and the hand guiding him along.
    I doubt it. Trump is fundamentally on the left, even if some people like to call doomsday.

Pence will most likely be on international matters.

Also don't forget the senate.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    No. This is hysteria.

If you actually believe this, you need to wake up. If only because Trump is not appointed until January, and if anything happen to him, you end up with Pence. You don't want Pence.
    Now that is something we can agree on. Trump is bluster and a poor image for America, but I doubt he's going to do severe long term damage the way people say... he's ultimately just self serving. Pence, especially if Trump decides to let him play with domestic policy, is the one that people should actually be concerned about.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. This is hysteria.

It really isnt hysteria. Its all on the table for reps. Its not trump you need to worry about. Its paul ryan and mike pence.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Didactic is an admitted leftist. In countless times when extreme leftists can't win by elections they've resorted to violence. He's even intimating that with his posts, so...
    What violence have I 'intimated'? I've not called for Trump to be assassinated, or for riots.

The only thing I've been saying is that this election confirms my belief that people are fundamentally too stupid en masse to be trusted with self determination and that the progress of the last few decades may prove to be a historical aberration.

Quote Originally Posted by Taneras View Post
    The Bush family said they wouldn't vote for Trump. Marco Rubio said he'd vote for Trump but said both candidated were horrible choices. Colin Powell said he'd vote Hillary. The GOP Establishment was heavily split. Republican voters came around at the end of the day, but the money/power establishment was certainly split.

If you think you could summarize Trump's relation with the media as "fawning over" you should probably look up exactly what that phrase means.

What sort of insider information do you have that would allow you to come to that conclusion?

I could point to wikileak emails that show the DNC conspiring against Bernie in favor of Hillary. I can show major media outlets giving Hillary veto/edit power over stories they were considering running on her. I can show major media outlets providing debate questions in advance, and asking the DNC what sort of questions to ask Trump during interviews.

What can you point to outside of an over imaginative victim complex?
    so who voted republican if not the republicans? who did all the work for his campaign if not the RNC, because it sure as shit wasn't trump. i mean, sure there were some who didn't support him, even some famous ones, but did paul ryan not vote for trump, did mitch mcconall not vote for trump, did <insert some random asshole from the GOP> not vote for trump? because they fucking did, they did this to us as much as anything. R>USA.

yes, the media covered every fucking thing trump did or said, i'm sorry he's an idiot and spits out idiocy frequently, but whatever it was, the media was there to cover it. and yes, they did fawn over him, unless you're going to argue that their coverage was some how fair to hillary, most people here believe that hillary and trump are equals, that they are some how both the same level of terrible, despite everything trump has said and done. but sure, they were all out to get him.

we know that the FBI began an investigation of the clinton foundation over "clinton cash", which was made in part by a member of breitbart who just so happened to be working for the Trump campaign, then we also have fox news pundits giving us inside information that the investigation is large, and it will lead to an indictment any time now. If that's to conspiracy theory for you, then we have the head of the fucking FBI sending a letter talking about new evidence in Hillary's email case a week before the election, despite the emails not being sent to Hillary, from Hillary, or even about Hillary, which goes against FBI policy, but policy be damned when a demon is about to be elected, and strangely enough it is against the law in relation to the hatch act.

but good points, donald trump, with several small loans of millions of dollars from his father, finally overcame the odds, when it was all against him!
    Last edited by jakeic; 2016-11-09 at 07:01 AM.

Deleted
    Loved Milo Yiannopoulos eating FOX News cake and touring media row. Master Troll is celebrating!

This truly is the darkest timeline lol.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Yep pa makes it 274
    277 with Alaska. MI and AZ will just increase the burn.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.