7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleEverett View Post
    I'm sad for the country. I'm a Canadian who's lived here since I was 7. I still don't have my citizenship cause of how expensive it is to get, so I didn't have a voice in this election.

As a gay man, who is an immigrant. This election was about the worst thing that could happen to me.
    If you are a legal citizen that concern has no validity.

And gay? At worse, the states might decide gay marriage again. At best, -nothing will happen to you-.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    liberals calling everyone who voted trump a/an <insert word here>

how very tolerant of the left. interesting that people would throw insults are voters in a democracy and claim more than 50% of a nation is a/an <insert word here>

guess liberals are less tolerant than conservatives lol
    Tolerance aside (won't even go there), 48 million is not 50% of the nation.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

What the hell did you guys do? /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    God, the media doesn't want to let Wi, MI, AZ go. Like...what more votes are being counted?
    I get MI and AZ. Fox declared WI for Trump hours ago. Don't know why they're holding off on PA though. 97% in and Trump with a big lead, the networks might as well call it. Of course, that effectively declares Trump the winner, and I'm not sure which network wants to be the first to pull that trigger

I'm sad for the country. I'm a Canadian who's lived here since I was 7. I still don't have my citizenship cause of how expensive it is to get, so I didn't have a voice in this election.

As a gay man, who is an immigrant. This election was about the worst thing that could happen to me.
    Is it just me or are most of the people in this thread who are dissatisfied not even American citizens?
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

LMFAO this shit is too funny. Only 2 weeks ago CNN was asking dumb questions like, "will you concede if Hillary wins". The media has been so bias this election it's unprecedented.

You do realize and understand that Trump is much more pro gay and minorities than Hillary right?

Pollsters are really gonna have to rethink things for next 4 years.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ovm33 View Post
    I must say I've been quite impressed with the New York Times. Their coverage has been top notch.

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/president

If anyone wants to tinker with it. Can go county by county and all that jazz.
    I also had a lot of fun with this website as it was going down. Also, I almost never watch anything aside from C-SPAN, and I know MSNBC has a liberal bias, but I quite liked their coverage, discussion, and people they got in to talk about what a Trump presidency might look like. Even if it's the last time I watch a major news source, hey it wasn't all that bad to me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    he hasn't won yet.
    Bread, comeon man. He won. He is at 266, will win Arizona and Alaska. Your state and Michigan are looking pro trump too.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    Dear liberals: enjoy being "on the wrong side of history", like you're wont to say.

We're not on the wrong side of history.

Enjoy the economic and environment disaster of President Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    The real MVP. Mother fucking Gary Johnson.
    Even though the libs couldn't get 5%, they certainly fucked shit up this time.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    If you are a legal citizen that concern has no validity.

And gay? At worse, the states might decide gay marriage again. At best, -nothing will happen to you-.
    The Supreme Court made it legal nation-wide to gay marry, they can (and most likely will) take that away nation-wide.

Also, they said they don't have citizenship.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    You do realize and understand that Trump is much more pro gay and minorities than Hillary right?
    You do realize Pence will be the main one making the decisions and guiding Trump along? The same Pence that believes, supports, and has been pushing gay conversion therapy for years. You do also realize this means the liklihood of multiple Scalia level conservatives on the bench that could overturn gay marriage and defer it back to state rights?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by drakonblayde View Post
    I get MI and AZ. Fox declared WI for Trump hours ago. Don't know why they're holding off on PA though. 97% in and Trump with a big lead, the networks might as well call it. Of course, that effectively declares Trump the winner, and I'm not sure which network wants to be the first to pull that trigger
    It was done hours ago, just call it ffs. Media is trying to ease this into the rest of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    I think most of the world (except Russia, you won Russia) thinks just that.
    I'll be waiting for any evidence to support this claim. Sadly the planet will probably of been consumed into the sun before you can prove such things.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    The problem is that everything Trump put out about actual policy was proven to be ridiculous by actual data, former presidents and Republican congressmen, and every major economist.
    You mean like those polls, which were also based on 'actual data', predicting a landslide Clinton victory?

C'mon man, don't fall for stats criticizing the plans of a presidential candidate in the run up to an election. grain of salt hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    You do realize Pence will be the main one making the decisions and guiding Trump along? The same Pence that believes, supports, and has been pushing gay conversion therapy for years. You do also realize this means the liklihood of multiple Scalia level conservatives on the bench that could overturn gay marriage and defer it back to state rights?
    Donald hires all the smartest people but doesn't listen to them, pence is a hood ornament because trump doesn't play second fiddle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    What's with all the pence fearmongering? Surely he can't be worse than Bush.
    While running for governor, he stated that he publicly supported certain groups and organizations that were known known to engage in shock therapy and other extreme methods of "curing gayness" and the like. His overall policies as governor demonstrated that this kind of mentality and direction is something he carried from the election into his actual governance.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Bread, comeon man. He won. He is at 266, will win Arizona and Alaska. Your state and Michigan are looking pro trump too.
    He's 277. Penn is his.