Quote Originally Posted by jugzilla View Post
    Skroe I love your posts, but when it comes to politics, i feel you really don't understand what is happening outside of Boston. You can't really believe greater than half of the US is a bunch of monsters.
    I absolutely can.

Trump insulted and demeaned hispanics, women, muslims, PoWs, the disabled, and our allies.

He showed an appalling disregard for our democratic (small d) institutions.

He encouraged the spread of nuclear technology and applauded Russia's hacking of Hillary Clinton.

And that's not the half of it!

Trump's supporters had a year to get off this crazy train. They rode it right into the station. When President Trump rides us into a completely stupid and pointless ground war in Syria to go slay the ISIS Dragon... when President Trump appoints a crank who isn't independent to the Federal Reserve.... when Mexico decides to start playing nice with China and Vladmir Putin lobs off more of Eastern Europe unanswered, yes... his supporters will own all of that.

America lost decades worth of moral authority today. It did it on the back of people who fell for a con artist.

I stand by _every_thing_I_said_ about the deplorables... the legion of losers. And believe me. We're just getting starting.

Phase 2 was supposed to be purging the Republican party of the Trumpkins. It looks like instead Phase 2 will be setting up shop in the Democratic Party to make sure they don't do something entirely stupid like make Elizabeth Warren the nominee in 2020. I will never find common cause with people who when Trump demeaned so many Americans, looked for excuses for him.

Deleted
    It's alright, at least the future is secure: https://mic.com/articles/157558/here...9lp#.pvbB2WOEu

This picture says it all
    War within is boring and lazy - beat me to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump voters be like

Resident Cosplay Progressive

We saved Britain from winning the Dumbest Country 2016 Award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Everyone who believed the brainwashing of the extremely pro-Hillary media having to face the truth at long last, what a beautiful day to be alive.

There are not enough "I told you so"s for this lifetime. Anyone who actually paid attention to the facts knew this was the outcome a month ago.

TRUMP HAS NO CHANCE OF WINNING WHAT A CLOWN LMAO
    Go fuck yourselves
    You didn't do it right.

"DRUMPF LOL DRUMPF"

Same people who think calling ISIS "Daesh" does anything but make themselves feel better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Because the media is desperately avoiding trying to admit Trump won. They are 100% for Clinton. They will not admit defeat.

I am watching NBC and they are living on another planet right now. "She still has a chance."

No, she does not. It's over. He has 276 at this point, BEFORE Michigan, Arizona, and Alaska.
    Why is it that when ever I check up on these kinds of comments, its usually incorrect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    To be fair, I think that award has already been claimed by Philippines.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    well then if trump won i'm going to be gloating but for very different reasons. take that skroe and every other obnoxious hillary supporter on here. how does it feel to lose?
    That is the main solace, after being called unAmerican for raising the red flags, and other atrocious things. At least we were right to say "Actually she isn't electable at all."
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leosen View Post
    It's alright, at least the future is secure: https://mic.com/articles/157558/here...9lp#.pvbB2WOEu
    Brexit 2, electric boogaloo.

Real Clear Plitics has called it for over an hour 278/218 Trump wins
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ele...ident/map.html

Yahoo News for the past half hour 276/218 Trump wins
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/elections

Google Electoral map just called it too, 276/218 Trump wins.
    https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...0/0///////////

I thnk it's final, yall.

Politico calling it too.
    http://www.politico.com/2016-electio.../map/president

Deleted
    Fivethirtyeight put Trump at 100% now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    'Murica, never out done. Ever.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    276 guys!

All praise The God-Emperor.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    To be fair, I think that award has already been claimed by Philippines.
    I think Philippines is in second place now that you bring it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I hate when the south is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I absolutely can.

Trump insulted and demeaned hispanics, women, muslims, PoWs, the disabled, and our allies.

He showed an appalling disregard for our democratic (small d) institutions.

He encouraged the spread of nuclear technology and applauded Russia's hacking of Hillary Clinton.

And that's not the half of it!

Trump's supporters had a year to get off this crazy train. They rode it right into the station. When President Trump rides us into a completely stupid and pointless ground war in Syria to go slay the ISIS Dragon... when President Trump appoints a crank who isn't independent to the Federal Reserve.... when Mexico decides to start playing nice with China and Vladmir Putin lobs off more of Eastern Europe unanswered, yes... his supporters will own all of that.

America lost decades worth of moral authority today. It did it on the back of people who fell for a con artist.

I stand by _every_thing_I_said_ about the deplorables... the legion of losers. And believe me. We're just getting starting.

Phase 2 was supposed to be purging the Republican party of the Trumpkins. It looks like instead Phase 2 will be setting up shop in the Democratic Party to make sure they don't do something entirely stupid like make Elizabeth Warren the nominee in 2020. I will never find common cause with people who when Trump demeaned so many Americans, looked for excuses for him.
    Warren is more likely to be the first female President of US than Clinton. Warren is what this country needs in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yahoo News calling it for Trump...

For whatever that's worth.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    I hate when the south is happy.
    The feeling is mutual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    276 guys!

/10char
    Is it official?