This song might be once again relevant to the US.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You'll only forget it straight after anyway.
    forget what???

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Most likely the speech is delayed because her original speech is attuned towards losing the election by a slim margin, not having the map redrawn red. That was the expectation, that if she lost he would barely pull it out of his butt, not roll states that have been blue for 40 years. The Democrats obviously missed what was going on as badly as Republicans did last time with Romney and Latino voters.
    Yeah probably. But that was like a throwaway comment. I was more concerned with pointing out how Trump most likely isn't nearly as bad as people claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    You cannot condemn a people to death and expect them to go quietly and willingly.

Corner a wounded animal and be prepared for it to become vicious in order to try and survive.

The Utilitarian Growth logic sounds good in theory, it is difficult to actually sell that to a population and actually win Democratically.
    Except that in fighting back, they've effectively dragged down the working class and the poor worldwide with them. I'm not saying you're wrong, but that the cost of this backlash was high. And some part of the blame for whatever happens must rest at the feet of those who voted for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    yep she's almost 200k votes ahead. Trump gets fewer votes and becomes president.
    If you recall, Gore in 2000 won the popular vote as well, but Bush won the electoral college. Except that the Supreme Court gave Shrub the win by not allowing the FL recount (Gore would have won) because they didn't want a liberal replacement on the Court after Sandra Day O'Conner retired.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    I know I actually learnt french like that. I was just curious if you knew spanish.
    Thankfully California has a lot of Spanish speakers so its easy to practice.

My native Welsh takes a lot more effort to maintain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    forget what???
    That tenner you owe me.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Except that in fighting back, they've effectively dragged down the working class and the poor worldwide with them. I'm not saying you're wrong, but that the cost of this backlash was high. And some part of the blame for whatever happens must rest at the feet of those who voted for him.
    The backlash could have been avoided but the powers that be acted with arrogance and hubris, and now the piper must be paid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

What I find amusing is the people screaming "building a wall is racist", yet they are fleeing to Canada and not a single person said they were going to Mexico.. Who is the real racist?

Deleted
    did i miss the clinton speech yet? or has she not spoke yet?
    No, you didn't miss it. She hasn't spoken yet.

I have to be going in 1.5 hours, and at this rate, I won't be seeing this whole gdamn speech.

Deleted
    Hillary Clinton speech in 2mins!!!!
    She will probably go on about how she should have been declared winner because more people voted for her, and that everything is rigged, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    So...how long before the GOP starts screaming about obstructionism when the Dems in the senate filibuster everything?

It feels like the next 4 years are going to be like the last 8 except completely backwards. The Dems bringing up scandal after scandal about Trump and filibustering everything to avoid anything going through -- possibly including SCOTUS nominations.

I wonder if the GOP will even recognize their hypocrisy (why start now?) or just start the temper tantrum right away?
    Dems don't have enough ammo to stop a Republican Presidency and upper and lower congress. They squandered their chances the last eight years...other than the ACA...they have really dropped the ball.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    On an unrelated note; after months of Trump saying he's the only one who can fix things, and that it'd be easy for him, he's not going to be able to lay blame for failing to live up to that in anyone but himself. At this point, the best stance to take is to just cross your arms and say "Well, go in then. Fix everything, like you said. You'll either succeed, and prove us wrong, but everything's better so we'll suck it up, or you'll ruin things and you won't have anyone else to blame any more."
    I think it's fair to have high expectation of Trump. He came in like a wrecking ball and challenged what a lot of people assumed was a given.

Now, he has to deliver, and prove the population that he is not the evil man that was painted.

Believe me, if I have enough evidence to fall into fantastical delusions that Trump is corrupted, or that he is not living up to what he promised the world, I will be on the front lines with a pitchfork.

Until then, we have no reasons to believe that he won't live to it.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sad that Johnson only got 3%. Was hoping for 5% for qualifying for public funding. Oh well, he got 9.3% in my state and 2-4% in every other state. Maybe next time we can have a viable third party.

Any stream for this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    She will probably go on about how she should have been declared winner because more people voted for her, and that everything is rigged, lol.
    i think it will be a humble speech, i dont think it will be a mess

10+ Year Old Account
    If he actually tries to go through with "locking her up" all it's going to do is make him look like a dictator (something people seem to be okay with...) and if he does nothing he's going to make his retards upset with a "lie" right out the gate. Tough break for Donny boy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    I'm pretty sad that Johnson only got 3%. Was hoping for 5% for qualifying for public funding. Oh well, he got 9.3% in my state and 2-4% in every other state. Maybe next time we can have a viable third party.

Any stream for this?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEOb3Apxhyw
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ7oqmikZDQ - if you need some fitting background music when she's talking!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post

Any stream for this?
    watching it here

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...stream-w449049

Hasn't begun yet, but the podium has been made ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Jswizzle View Post
    What I find amusing is the people screaming "building a wall is racist", yet they are fleeing to Canada and not a single person said they were going to Mexico.. Who is the real racist?
    Why would they go to a country that isn't doing so well economically? Accepting reality is racist now?