10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feahnor View Post
    I'll be travelling for 15 hours, where is the best site to follow the ellections from my android phone?
    Setup Twitter for live updates.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    I can't wait for Ransath, r/the_Donald and every other Trumper to hang on to every single case of poorly calibrated screens as proof of voter fraud for the next 4 years.
    Oh, not every case. Something tells me mine wouldn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    In Cali at least it's getting no coverage because we are all pretty sure it's going to pass this time, it isn't attached to any other dumb laws.
    The only possible downside is that potentially dangerous individuals in prison for pot related crimes will be retroactively released, at least that's the thinking of law enforcement I've talked to.
    I made sure to vote yes on that. I don't smoke pot and I think it smells fucking awful, but throwing people in jail for it is retarded. It's long past time to end the war on drugs and states legalizing pot is a good first step toward that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I made sure to vote yes on that. I don't smoke pot and I think it smells fucking awful, but throwing people in jail for it is retarded. It's long past time to end the war on drugs and states legalizing pot is a good first step toward that.
    voted yes on it here in Florida (even if its only medicinal, baby steps)

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    "Many people are saying"
    This isn't a many people saying situation. The reports are from people who work the polls for the county. Please read my previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Yes, they are.

But they aren't equally flawed.
    That's based on your own moral and ideology. For you Trump is more flawed than Clinton for others Clinton is more flawed than Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post
    His superior media campaign got him elected.

source
    I didn't say what got him elected I pointed out he wasn't qualified either. America was in the shit and people said "hey lets vote for a guy with practically no experience"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    I'm curious in what reality Clinton is not much better? For the life of me I don't get how her handling e-mails poorly, in which nothing bad happened could equal the utter ineptitude of Trump.
    Just emails, yeah that's all Clinton has done just delete emails. I won't waste my time with you.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    That's based on your own moral and ideology. For you Trump is more flawed than Clinton for others Clinton is more flawed than Trump.
    And 'the others' will agree with me on one thing: that they aren't equally flawed.

Differences in opinion does not imply that truth is in the middle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    I'm curious in what reality Clinton is not much better? For the life of me I don't get how her handling e-mails poorly, in which nothing bad happened could equal the utter ineptitude of Trump.
    The part where she attacked a relatively successful country (in Africa of all places) resulting in the anal rape by bowie knife of its leader, which then turned the country into the secondary command post of ISIS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    http://patriotswire.usatoday.com/201...-donald-trump/

Poor /r/The_Donald got worked up for nothing yet again

The amount of misinformation in this election cycle is staggering, isn't it
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Oh, thanks for clarifying, that makes Trump look even more ridiculous.
    No problem. I grew up in that area so stories involving it tend to get my attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    And 'the others' will agree with me on one thing: that they aren't equally flawed.

Differences in opinion does not imply that truth is in the middle.
    I see you missed the point entirely.... they're both Heavily flawed, equally, more than other other does not batter.

Deleted
    I must have missed that part when she went rogue and starting doing things like that.
    It is a bit pointless to ask a question if you don't like the answers. Her record is arguably worse than Bush's. If there were any justice she'd be put on trial at the hague and hung. You have to be very ignorant of foreign policy to fail to understand her role.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    The part where she attacked a relatively successful country (in Africa of all places) resulting in the anal rape by bowie knife of its leader, which then turned the country into the secondary command post of ISIS.
    So how much money is there on the line for you?
    I know you're a Trump supporter, so its probably going to be an inapropriate amount of your life savings.
    I'm not asking because I'm curious, I'm asking to make you even more nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    http://patriotswire.usatoday.com/201...-donald-trump/

Poor /r/The_Donald got worked up for nothing yet again

The amount of misinformation in this election cycle is staggering, isn't it
    Trump really lives in a fantasy of his own creation. I hope his bubble gets burst today so the process of bringing him back to reality can truly begin.

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    So how much money is there on the line for you? I'm not really curious because I know you're a Trump supporter, so its probably going to be an inapropriate amount of your life savings.
    all of his savings...and he'll go bankrupt, just like his candidate

Deleted
    [QUOTE=JfmC;43185697]So how much money is there on the line for you? I'm not really curious because I know you're a Trump supporter[QUOTE]

Jesus Christ...

10+ Year Old Account
    I must have missed that part when she went rogue and starting doing things like that.
    She uses her sorcery to convince the other 14 members of the UN security council to go along with it.

She even charmed the French into going first. The French.

Oh, and she also hexed Qaddafi into attacking Benghazi, announcing his troops would go door to door murdering civilians and taking no prisoners, to legitimize the invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    The opposite happened to me. I selected Hillary and it chose Trump. The screen was just poorly calibrated.
    sounds like they need better machines.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    She uses her sorcery to convince the other 14 members of the UN security council to go along with it.

She even charmed the French into going first. The French.

Oh, and she also hexed Qaddafi into attacking Benghazi, announcing his troops would go door to door murdering civilians and taking no prisoners, to legitimize the invasion.

Oh please, you people ignore 90% of the UN resolutions you don't like, you can't just point to one with sparse support as vindication.

Deleted
    For what crime again?
    For the same crime as Bush, the illegal invasion of a sovereign political state.