Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    White people aren't fazed by any of these things.

I'll tell you who smarts at people of other races moving up the social ladder. The one group of white people who aren't on the top and are thus touchy about there no longer being social rungs beneath them that they can look down on and feel superior. The uneducated rural white underclass.

You know, white trash.

Guess which segment of society was inspired by Trump's rhetoric.
    Woot!

yeah, I know, 10chars

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    If you don't like the system, then change it. Oddly though, no one seem to give a shit about the EC till now, so its sort of hard to take it seriously after the fact.

We've been telling you the same thing for guns since forever. Don't like the proliferation of guns? Do something about it.

You guys sure don't get a lot of shit done besides moaning on the internet.
    Don´t bring gun control into this, how can you as an american be happy with a system that isn´t representing the will of the people?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
    Haaahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

cry me a river! get sht on!

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-11-10 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Bullshit. Many of us have had issues with it ever since we were educated on it. Others have had issues with it since the last time a republican won with less votes(2000). Pretending this is only now an issue is disingenuous. And how do you suggest the average citizen abolish the system? I have signed petitions and written both my congressman and senator. It hasn't changed shit.
    Guess you better work harder. Mobilize the majority better.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    you know resorting back to the same pathitic demonizing hatfull rehtoric that failed the first time is old and stale give it up it is a losing stratagy
    Right because republicans were all about peace and love the last 8 years, get off your high horse it's obviously cutting off the oxygen to your brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Don´t bring gun control into this, how can you as an american be happy with a system that isn´t representing the will of the people?
    Don't get the wrong idea, DT is a shitbird. Everyone lost this election.

Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
    Haaahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

cry me a river! get sht on!

Dry your tears first, 8 years of crying must have been hard on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    White people complaining about prejudice is kind of like the school bully crying when one of his victims hits him back.
    And equally tards that think white males are the root of all evil are perennial victims
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Here's my thing - the racism, sexism, bigotry, none of that is new, Trump is hardly the first white nationalist to win political office. What is new, however, is the stunning level of demonstrated incompetence in his track record from every walk of life. Even if by some stroke of luck he came up with policies that would actually help the country, he doesn't have anywhere near the vision or willpower to actually carry them out to a successful conclusion. There's not going to be a wall, and there won't be any new trade deals, once the cameras are off and he has to go to work actually making America great again, he'll either lose interest or simply crack under pressure. And once again, most people who voted for him would probably acknowledge all of that as well, they just didn't care.
    I think you understatement him. Business success is not a grade in school. Its its own kind of politics. From negotiating deals to hiring practices to management of those who do the work. Its hard, very hard, to start a business and succeed. Hes failed sever times, but keeps going. It hasn't stopped him from maintaining a life style of riches and luxuries. Had he stopped trying after the first failure, that would have ensured he never have such a life style.

As to his ego, and his arrogance. You are looking at it the wrong way. You think he will let himself be the worst president? Not how his ego works. This will drive him to be the..in his words Greatest. Of course what he thinks is great and what i think is great and what you think is great are all subjective and meaningless in the end unless his policy effect change for us in a meaningful manor, not harmful one. But you have already judge him incapable of helping you, already deemed him unworthy of trust. I cant help that, and you will be fearful of him until you can open your mind and heart to a possibility where he inst the sexist crazy racist bigot that he has been portrayed as since he started running for the passion he has now earned.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Liberal Attack Dog View Post
    Agreed, Maine's system should become standard.
    Maine's system going federal with the present gerrymandered-to-hell districts would give even more advantage to the GOP than the Electoral College as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    And equally tards that think white males are the root of all evil are perennial victims
    And they are racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post

Dry your tears first, 8 years of crying must have been hard on you.
    yes continue the cycle of hating on the other side, those dicks are whats wrong with the country. After all, they started it....
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    If you don't like the system, then change it. Oddly though, no one seem to give a shit about the EC till now, so its sort of hard to take it seriously after the fact.
    That's not true. People have been complaining about the EC system for a long time. For example:

We've been telling you the same thing for guns since forever. Don't like the proliferation of guns? Do something about it.

You guys sure don't get a lot of shit done besides moaning on the internet.
    It's kind of odd for you to just assume that posters on these forums don't participate in politics outside of MMOC. Why do you make these assumptions without any sort of proof?
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    yes continue the cycle of hating on the other side, those dicks are whats wrong with the country. After all, they started it....
    I just find it laughable that republicans are suddenly saying that democrats should bend over and take it. The party is just getting started hope you guys aren't as thin skinned as your President who can dish it out but can't take it.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    That's not true. People have been complaining about the EC system for a long time. For example:

It's kind of odd for you to just assume that posters on these forums don't participate in politics outside of MMOC. Why do you make these assumptions without any sort of proof?
    As i stated before its only an issue when the EC and Pop vote do not line up, then its a terrible system that should be removed. However, i highly doubt the Dems would be singing this tune if it was reveres and Hillary had won the EC and Trump the Pop. But the reps sure would be pounding that drum, if for nothing else but to throw 2000 bush gore EC nonsense back in the faces of their opposition. Truth is bashing the EC atm help folks cope with the loss, gives them something to blame instead of self reflecting on how bad it is to alienate a minority population in the US.

I just find it laughable that republicans are suddenly saying that democrats should bend over and take it. The party is just getting started hope you guys aren't as thin skinned as your President who can dish it out but can't take it.
    remember who said this?

"Elections have consquences and I won"

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    remember who said this?

"Elections have consquences and I won"
    yea and you guys promptly told him to go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Because almost every single time I ask what it is they do, there is no answer, or at very minimum "I wrote a letter to someone".

I've openly asked many times, "Well explain what you do to work towards change?" Usually the conversation dies.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't Obama basically tell Repulibcans when he went into office they are welcome to work with them, but from the back seat?

You can find humor in that, but its more a human thing to gloat after a perceived victory, not really a left or right thing.

and rightfully so
    you cant be an arogent condensemding asshole and expect people to cooperate with you