Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    jokes tend to be funny when they dont come form someone who has a history of making serious, inflammatory statements.
    I'll admit our immigration policy is messed up and yes, people should enter here legally.

They hypocrisy I see from Coulter is they will say they came here the "right" way. Well, most of their past relatives came from Europe where only means of getting here is crossing the ocean and pretty hard to get here illegally. Also since we needed a large work force, our immigration policy was much more open to accept large numbers of people.

I don't know if I can state that during that time they had a more open policy to European immigrants, which again they had a huge advantage over people from different regions.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    lols. Real American stuff is so silly, especially when told to a Daughter of the Revolution. Ahahahaha....

and no, Trump is not fine. He rejects most principles of conservatism in the face of alt right shenanigans. Hillary is closer to conservatism than he is.
    No true Scotsman and such. Anyone saying "X isn't a REAL Y" is doing it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Because he's going to kick "the browns" out and take a billy-club to "the blacks".

Ransath is a white supremacist so if a candidate promises to do that then other inconvenient stuff gets ignored.
    Little Alex, why are you always so racist? Why do you assume all illegal immigrants are "brown"? You are so blinded by your preconceived notions of what an illegal immigrant is. You automatically assume that they are all Mexicans. I am sure the "yellow" Asians, "black" Africans, and 'white" Europeans illegal immigrants would disagree that they are "brown."

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Donald Trump is an ego-maniacal shell of a corporate businessman stereotype

Crooked Hillary is just part of the elite Washington War Machine
    theeeere we go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    You sources were fine - your interpretation (or should I say comprehension) of what you read is what is so untrue about your actual statement
    "And by the way, with Iran, when they circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats and they make gestures that our people -- that they shouldn't be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water."

How should this statement be interpreted?

Deleted
    Hillary won big.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    "And by the way, with Iran, when they circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats and they make gestures that our people -- that they shouldn't be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water."

How should this statement be interpreted?
    he won't stand for the taunting of the little people!

Coulter is awesome - I am so glad she pisses so many people off. I love a woman who speaks her mind and doesn't give a fuck what other people think. Kinda like Trump.
    My grandpa also speaks his mind and doesn't give a fuck what other people think... doesn't make his crazy rants any less crazy.

When did speaking one's mind become a virtue all on its own without the contents mattering at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I'll admit our immigration policy is messed up and yes, people should enter here legally.

They hypocrisy I see from Coulter is they will say they came here the "right" way. Well, most of their past relatives came from Europe where only means of getting here is crossing the ocean and pretty hard to get here illegally. Also since we needed a large work force, our immigration policy was much more open to accept large numbers of people.

I don't know if I can state that during that time they had a more open policy to European immigrants, which again they had a huge advantage over people from different regions.
    You are assuming the numbers of illegals coming in are not figured in to the numbers of legals we let in. I'm not sure why you would do that. If illegal immigration were zero, not only could we dramatically increase the number of legal immigrants we take in, we could vet them and choose the ones who match our labor force needs. The current situation is just a flood of people wanting the worst jobs, which just makes life even harder for the American poor who are already here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Little Alex, why are you always so racist? Why do you assume all illegal immigrants are "brown"? You are so blinded by your preconceived notions of what an illegal immigrant is. You automatically assume that they are all Mexicans. I am sure the "yellow" Asians, "black" Africans, and 'white" Europeans illegal immigrants would disagree that they are "brown."
    When people stop ragging on legal Hispanics because they think they may be illegal, your concern may be noted.

Deleted
    When people stop ragging on legal Hispanics because they think they may be illegal, your concern may be noted.

Nice try, but utter fail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice try, but utter fail.
    nah. Nothing like hearing horror stories form ones Peruvian ex because "hey, you look like an illegal", in addition to all the exploitaiton by lawyers when they were rying to get citizenship.

Coulter is awesome - I am so glad she pisses so many people off. I love a woman who speaks her mind and doesn't give a fuck what other people think. Kinda like Trump.
    Yeah, nazis are awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Donald Trump is a "Johnny Appleseed" All American

Crooked Hillary is just part of the elite Washington War Machine
    No, Donald Trump is Grand Wizard All American. Big difference. Yuuuuuuge.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

And where is their outrage over Melania Trump working in the United States without a work visa?

And where is their outrage over Melania Trump working in the United States without a work visa?
    Well it doesn't matter if the right people brake the rules...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    I'm assuming they're getting a larger democratic population because of certain areas like Austin. I wouldn't be too surprised if they remain a battleground state for future elections.
    Not just Austin. All the big cities except Fort Worth.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    When did speaking one's mind become a virtue all on its own without the contents mattering at all?
    Her contents matter.

It became a virtue when the sanctimonious and self-righteous left began demonizing anyone who were to speak out against their opinion. Go against their group think and you are immediately labled as some -ist or -phobe.

I am GLAD Ann Coulter is politically in-correct and I am GLAD she offends so many people on the Left. Does my heart good to see them get apoplectic anytime she says anything. The juvenile vitriol that comes from the left is always amusing to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    You are assuming the numbers of illegals coming in are not figured in to the numbers of legals we let in. I'm not sure why you would do that. If illegal immigration were zero, not only could we dramatically increase the number of legal immigrants we take in, we could vet them and choose the ones who match our labor force needs. The current situation is just a flood of people wanting the worst jobs, which just makes life even harder for the American poor who are already here.
    No because again we can never blame businesses for anything. Businesses want easy and cheap labor. Illegals cross easily and will work on the cheap. Illegals and the U.S. are not going to process immigrants for lack of better word "no skills". This is not the turn of the century where again the U.S. had labor shortages and of course the industrial age needed more labor. Now we need less labor that is more skilled.

One solution would be to provide work visas where people can cross the border and work and then go back home. Or better yet, our businesses hire American citizens and pay a living wage.

10+ Year Old Account
    It might come up during their divorce hearing. Remember, in the bus tape, he admitted trying to have sex with a married woman, while he was himself married, and Melania was pregnant.

The sooner she divorces him, the better. Remember, his businesses are failing and he lost $800 million last year alone.