15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    if texas goes blue it ruins all our stereotypes about texas
    Texas cities are pretty liberal, it is the rural areas that is right. So far there are only cities that have really have their election results.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Obviously you should have voted 10-20 times. Like all of the Hillary supporters.
    Only not rigged as long as trump wins......Right...
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    even if a candidate wins florida by 0.1% they still get all the EC from that state right?
    2000 elections all over again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Obviously you should have voted 10-20 times. Like all of the Hillary supporters.
    With my pedigree, I totaly should have been allowed to!

but my family all voted straight D so we tried!

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I am sad I didn't vote in person, the voting station for me is a building I've always wanted to see the inside of. It looks like a Wizard school or something where ancient magic is studied.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Florida isn't that close, all the white districts are at 90% or higher. The democratic districts on average are still around 60-80% completed.
    The thing is the white northern counties have tiny populations. The populous cities counties have hundreds of thousands/millions of people. Trump needs to win those tiny white counties by enormous margins to have a chance.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    ya. They get them all if they win by 1 vote
    the US electing system sounds so... wrong and broken! still, it comes in handy this time it looks like.

Quick, somebody put coal into Hillary's butt, easy diamonds!

Pinellas flipping to Trump may be the tipping point in Florida.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Texas cities are pretty liberal, it is the rural areas that is right. So far there are only cities that have really have their election results.
    To be fair, Tarrant County is showing red, and thats the home of a major city. Ft. Worth is conservative though (although not batshit so like the rural counties)

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    It's unfortunate the mainstream media did such a fantastic job of hiding how criminal Hillary is. Her scandals and crimes are mostly buried. I believe most good people who do vote with their conscience wouldn't have voted for her. But sadly truth doesn't matter; only perception does.

Trump is not a good candidate (or a good person). But she is so much more corrupt.
    Everybody just seems to "know" more about Hillary's crimes than the people who have investigated her over the past 25+ years...

She has zero convictions: Either a) there is an impossibly massive conspiracy keeping informants or evidence that could convict her out of the hands of Republicans, or b) she's not nearly as corrupt as people are making her out to be.

Republicans have been accusing her of everything under the sun for years. Some of it has merit, some of it doesn't. I'm not going to pretend she's perfect, but to think that in 25 years, nobody has managed to convict the "most corrupt candidate ever" of ANYTHING but she's still guilty of it all requires conspiratorial assumptions that any rational thinker should be immediately wary of.

OT: Doesn't look like any huge surprises so far. Looks like Politico is being more conservative in how quickly they call things than the cable networks so far. What is everybody following right now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    What is this 'panhandling' i keep hearing about?

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Everyone in Canada is smoking weed or drinking beer and prepared to laugh at the results.
    Netherlands reporting in, we brought extra weed.

Deleted
    Trump 28 votes lead, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    TEXAS turned blue again! WUT

10+ Year Old Account
    They (MSNBC) called the Senate race in Illinois for Duckworth(D), which flips a seat from red to blue. (Not a surprise btw)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    That little bit of Florida to the northwest is called the panhandle.

The upper left part of Florida, you know, the thing that could theoretically look like a panhandle.

10+ Year Old Account

Panhandle of Florida.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted

i think it refers to a certain part of Florida, i think its the north bit? not sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Quick, somebody put coal into Hillary's butt, easy diamonds!
    Her butt isn't clenched, she doesn't need Florida.