15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Nothing? Their polls haven't opened yet.
    22 Names on the ballot??
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Nothing? Their polls haven't opened yet.
    I think he is refering to the amount of third partis.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Nah, they talk big but they don't have kahunas. That's why they're so easily scared by the media.
    They dont have shamans? oO

The word you're grasping for is cojones

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    You forgot to mention that everything that's good with your country is also because of white men. But perhaps you would have been happier if you had been born in Congo?
    Yes of course you have a point. But "good things" don't need attention. By definition, they are as they should be. It's where we fall and err that is of importance.

In my view, clear-eyed self criticism is a characteristic of maturity.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Man this level of delusion puts Romney campaign's to shame several times over.
    Voting for the lesser of two evils in this situation is better than anything else at the moment.

Is it true that in the US, in order to register to vote, you need to have a driver's license because there are no official ID cards, and if you don't have a DL you cannot vote?

no matter what two candidates you put up, millions of voters will be choosing the lesser of two evils in their opinion

it's not possible to have anything else

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Why is it called the Green-Rainbow party on your ballot?
    Yeah... if my place has green-rainbow, i'll just vote trump and congratulate the successful trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    WoW I honestly believe this will be a landslide win for Clinton! Great

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    Is it true that in the US, in order to register to vote, you need to have a driver's license because there are no official ID cards, and if you don't have a DL you cannot vote?
    Not even remotely true. I used an ID card to vote in years when my DL was suspended.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Not sure where the GOP goes from here as a nationally viable party though. The only stable leg of their stool anymore is libertarianism, and there just isn't a market for that nationally.

My guess would be to try to move into a working class populism party with a more moderate social policy.

What I'm concerned about is that they'll double down on being the party of white resentment but with a nicer face on it, a la National Front. It seems clear to me that if Trump loses it'll be because of who Trump is and how he behaves, not because there's no market for his brand of pseudo-fascism. Our own Marine Le Pen could easily take his same platform and win. Bonus points if Ivanka is the one who does it.
    Yeah, I get this feeling that if we'd had another fascist oligarch spouting crap about walls and what not, if they were even 50% less unhinged than Trump, they would have won against Hillary. As it is, Trump did himself in. Every time he attacked someone on Twitter or made knee-jerk attacks at his rallies/debates, his numbers dropped.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    How is the weather in the swing states? We know women and old people won't brave the elements to vote so that might give an edge to Trump.

Wait...Hooked and Zomburger got banned on election day!?

I guess this is either a good or bad thing. I was rather hoping for an epic meltdown post tonight from them when they loose... but i guess im also spared a vilaneous and vile gloat speech should Dump win as well

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    You realize not even the Republican LGBT group did endorse Trump?
    Hey now, that "Blacks for Obama" with it's 95% white membership with a few token blacks was pretty amusing to watch.

- - - Updated - - -

Birth Certificate and valid ID, "valid ID" can vary from state to state I'm pretty sure. But driver's license is the most commonly used because it's what most people have.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

7+ Year Old Account

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    How is the weather in the swing states? We know women and old people won't brave the elements to vote so that might give an edge to Trump.
    Isn't that one of Trump's biggest demographics? You know people who actually remember when America was great.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Isn't that one of Trump's biggest demographics? You know people who actually remember when America was great.
    When was that exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Mean mugging? What does that even mean?

That has been part of the problem with the voter supression laws in some states. Many are requiring drivers licences, knowing that lots of people in cities have only ID cards and don't drive due to public transit.