Rogue Weak Auras

Hey all. I've been searching far and wide for some Weak Auras for assassination. My current main is a Affliction warlock and as such use some pretty awesome timers made by Not. I've tried myself to modify them to suit a rogue but can get them to work at all. I've seen a few timer addons but none seem to work quite like this. Such as the bar remaining visible and empty if the DoT isn't rolling and also pandemic bars. Heres a video of Nots Weak Aura for locks for reference. The Weakaura is in the middle of the screen. Can anyone help?

There is an add-on called "SliceCommander" you can give it a try. (it's not weak auras tho)

Can't post a link as I'm such a nab but a Guildie of mine knocks up some rather sweet ones.

Head over to his site felragedotcom. Select rogue portal and I think you'll like what you find.

Quote Originally Posted by Grusalugg View Post
    There is an add-on called "SliceCommander" you can give it a try. (it's not weak auras tho)
    Yeah I was messing around with slicecommander a bit. For some reason I just hate when bars only appear when you have dots rolling then dissapear after if it falls off.

Quote Originally Posted by leeboy View Post
    Can't post a link as I'm such a nab but a Guildie of mine knocks up some rather sweet ones.

Head over to his site felragedotcom. Select rogue portal and I think you'll like what you find.
    Yeah that's not too bad with what they have for the rogue. Reminds me of the old feral druid weak aura for Dots