Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Alternatively you can just play Surv and laugh at all the try hards (and cry on the inside at your poor dps)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thepunisher View Post
    1st boss, adds spread + burst needed, MM is superior

2nd boss, boss runs around room like mad man = pet wont keep up = dps loss, MM again superior.

3rd boss, blobs are spread so barrage will destroy the meters, more adds will spawn + adds wont be stacked so bm cleave is hopeless/useless/worthless.

ENJOY BEING SUBS IN YOUR RAID BM HUNTERS, I HOPE YOUR GM KICKS YOU OUT THE RAID, YOUR A WASTE OF A MM HUNTER SPOT.
    What kind of troll thread is this?
    Oh and: You're *
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post

I have seen some very good damage from SV hunters. They are just underrepresented and too complicated for your average hunter.
    The first statement is kinda true, but then you had to say something completely stupid right after to cancel the first thought out. You say People don't play survival because they are too complicated which they aren't. They don't play them because they are fucking melee spec and a meme. There r about 8 other melee dps specs that do things better than survival.

Deleted
    I'm putting some AP in Fire Artifact as well for that fight...

Deleted
    Just report the post so this guy gets yet another account banned for the same old boring shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    Just report the post so this guy gets yet another account banned for the same old boring shit.
    Yep, done.

They need to IP ban him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devonitar View Post
    What's up with all that hate towards a class spec in a video game?
    Its what happens when you aren't hugged enough as a child and end up being raised by video games.

I would say
    You play Hunter, not Beast Mastery Hunter
    But the Artifact system is showing its problems pretty clearly here.
    [Kawaii c@girl IRL]

7+ Year Old Account
    Ahh too bad our guild plays for fun, and take whoever wants to play and raid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thepunisher View Post
    1st boss, adds spread + burst needed, MM is superior

2nd boss, boss runs around room like mad man = pet wont keep up = dps loss, MM again superior.

3rd boss, blobs are spread so barrage will destroy the meters, more adds will spawn + adds wont be stacked so bm cleave is hopeless/useless/worthless.

ENJOY BEING SUBS IN YOUR RAID BM HUNTERS, I HOPE YOUR GM KICKS YOU OUT THE RAID, YOUR A WASTE OF A MM HUNTER SPOT.
    Man, you made another account for this? It's so bad it's turning around and becoming good.

LOL why the fuck do you care what anyone else plays in a video game you fucking doucebag? Its a game, they aren't in your raid, they aren't in your house, they aren't in your room. They have zero effect on you. Or are you just one of those humans that likes to invent a problem to feel superior? Seems like you also probably either drive a raised 4x4 pickup with truck nuts, or you have a parent who does as you still live with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doing pretty well as BM Hunter in all my groups in raid and with my mythic +s with my friends. Plus I'm having fun, and we're progressing, which is all that really matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosoulsu View Post
    I would say

But the Artifact system is showing its problems pretty clearly here.
    I think the legendary system is way worse for dual speccing. With artifact knowledge, I'm at 27 in both weapons now but I can't get away from the BM legendary that I got

10+ Year Old Account
    We do not take kindly to trolls. Closing this.

CLOSED.