Page 35 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercool View Post
    Correct. Method called it quits the night Paragon got Imperator. Once the race is over it's better to just rest and resume fresh another night.

Honestly I'd rather Exorsus or someone else win Nighthold since I'm rather sick of Method/Serenity drama llamas.
    Exorsus did win EN, how Serenity and Method finishh relative to each other is like some separate race that will never go away, prepare to remain sick
    Last edited by Sprucelee; 2016-11-18 at 04:43 PM.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    Method did not think so in EN and look at them now. I don't know, perseverance and fortitude are not exactly bad traits to have...
    I don't think that's the deciding factor here. You're implying Serenity doesn't have perseverance and fortitude, which I'd argue any guild that raids 16 - 20 hours straight for a world first. They don't play for any other ranks however, and that's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    They didn't talk a mountain of shit though, 3 of their members did. The rest are chill dudes. Those 3 members have just given the guild a toxic reputation.

But people seem to forget how much shit Sco talks.
    Which 3 members talked shit? I have an idea of who, but not 100% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    furty,kuznam,fragnance?

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    It's just the dedication factor. US gamers aren't dedicated to WoW, WoW raiding isn't rewarding enough to actually care.
    Us gamers are not as good as EU lets just face it. Tell me a game where US is doing better? And a team in the US that is actually from the US and not having EU members .

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    It seems like Serenity conceded, they stop playing.
    What do you mean
    Warrior from time to time on www.twitch.tv/bromgarr

Quote Originally Posted by MrMagicMan View Post
    I don't think that's the deciding factor here. You're implying Serenity doesn't have perseverance and fortitude, which I'd argue any guild that raids 16 - 20 hours straight for a world first. They don't play for any other ranks however, and that's that.
    Yep, when the going gets tough, quit: Said no one ever who was the best at something.

Attitude matters, especially when are you are down. Either they were not even close to a kill, and Method, which is noteworthy in itself...... or yes, I think that is a poor attitude and only makes it worse.

Stood in the Fire Constellation's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromgar View Post
    What do you mean
    https://gyazo.com/002c0b44237492f9fbe05869291ba4fe

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    EN was by far the easiest opening raid they've ever done
    TBH I think Naxx 2.0 was even easier

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Us gamers are not as good as EU lets just face it. Tell me a game where US is doing better? And a team in the US that is actually from the US and not having EU members .
    You are right, but it has to do with participation and culture. The same can be said about EU versus Korea in any game they care about.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fighting games, FPS games. Those are the only ones that US gamers seem to care about. I don't pay attention to mobas so I couldn't tell you who does what there. EU does pretty decently at fighting games sometimes.

US as a whole just takes video games less seriously than EU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    Yep, when the going gets tough, quit: Said no one ever who was the best at something.

Attitude matters, especially when are you are down. Either they were not even close to a kill, and Method, which is noteworthy in itself...... or yes, I think that is a poor attitude and only makes it worse.
    But that's the exact same shit Method did in the past when Paragon killed Imperator. It's what any other guild has done in the past.
    You can wax poetic about attitudes, but that hasn't even mattered in the past.

There are much fewer gamers in the US than in EU though. So the good ones are fewer aswell I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Exactly what that guy said,
    Furty, Kuznam and Fragnance. Kuznam ofc being by far the worst for it.

Here is statistics from 18/20 of the characters they had in for the kill. I'm unsure who the final two players are.

Reference: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...hAX5xp-u33FZM/

SK Gaming on CS:GO, but they are brazilians

Quote Originally Posted by MrMagicMan View Post
    But that's the exact same shit Method did in the past when Paragon killed Imperator. It's what any other guild has done in the past.
    You can wax poetic about attitudes, but that hasn't even mattered in the past.
    They ensured they got second. And if close to a kill they pushed through, people keep talking about one crap tier out of how many in this aspect?

I think the most interesting aspect is it shows they were not on the verge of a kill, enough behind that it was not within a reasonable amount of pulls to keep pushing.
    Last edited by Sprucelee; 2016-11-18 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Fighting games, FPS games. Those are the only ones that US gamers seem to care about. I don't pay attention to mobas so I couldn't tell you who does what there. EU does pretty decently at fighting games sometimes.

US as a whole just takes video games less seriously than EU.
    That's because we take real life more serious as a whole. Just look at who sits in the top 5 of billionaires in the world. 3 of them are American with #1 and #2 being from the US.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Exactly what that guy said,
    Furty, Kuznam and Fragnance. Kuznam ofc being by far the worst for it.
    Iirc Pottm also spoke of "no competition" in a German interview @Vanion shortly after serenity formed.