Deleted

4th modifier for macros

Hi fellow champs!

I was wondering if it is possible to create a 4th modifier to use in macros.

There is alt, shift and ctrl but I would like to add another one.
    I know I can make a macro with [mod:shift] in it and then keybind that macro to alt+1 (for example). Like this the macro will only activate when I press shift+alt+1. This is a decent option to bind 4 different spells to one key but I would really like to be able to just press a 4th modifier+1.

any input is very much appreciated!

I think if you have it written like

Code:
    [mod:shift, mod:alt]
    It might work, been a while since i've used mods in macros

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    I think if you have it written like

Code:
    [mod:shift, mod:alt]
    It might work, been a while since i've used mods in macros
    if it does work I would still have to press shift+alt+'key' what i would like is to press only modifier4+'key'

Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    if it does work I would still have to press shift+alt+'key' what i would like is to press only modifier4+'key'
    then that isn't possible, Unless you have a "gaming" keyboard that has programmable keys to act as if Shift + Alt are pressed down using a macro in that.

As rehok suggested, there is no support for additional single-key modifiers.
    The two-key version could work I think, and in terms of player behaviour it works much like a single-key one.
    You can even do two-key modifiers by default.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.