Deleted

Quick relic question [MM]

i couldnt find the quick shot trait on icy veins sims, so here my quick question:

870 blooded bear fang (quick shot) or 875 bones of the restless (precision).

Ty

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine if Azor sees this he'll just say read the guide again or sim it. I'm pretty sure ilvl is supposed to trump the relic but if it's only +1 ilvl it might be closer. Although, I think the guide says 1 ilvl is ~300DPS or something and trueshot can be around ~1300? So trueshot is likely the better choice.

"Your best relic trait choice in a single word is Quick Shot, and thus your best in slot relics in the Emerald Nightmare are the Quick Shot relics that drop in there. It is difficult if not impossible to quantify the exact value of the trait compared to item level, which is why it is not in the simulations."

That's what it says on the guide.

So then if you consider that Marked for Death is better than +2, you could likely assume that's the same for Quick Shot if not +3+ but that's risky as there isn't a Sim for it. Imo the 870 would be better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daieon View Post
    I imagine if Azor sees this he'll just say read the guide again or sim it. I'm pretty sure ilvl is supposed to trump the relic but if it's only +1 ilvl it might be closer. Although, I think the guide says 1 ilvl is ~300DPS or something and trueshot can be around ~1300? So trueshot is likely the better choice.
    It's almost like him saying to read the guide, would be the right thing to do and answer his question. Shocking.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Assuming Effinhunters thread on this forums in which he gives you 1 target relics:

No relic = 268,977
    Precision = 269.750
    Quick shot =269,753
    = -3 dps

Level + 2 = 270,600
    Quick shot =269,753
    = +847 dps

So, your losing 3 dps to gain 847 dps at the very top end.

EDIT: I would argue that quickshot is on useful if you have the boots or the fight is specifically timed to allow an extra trueshot in it.
    Last edited by Youn; 2016-11-08 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Youn View Post
    Assuming Effinhunters thread on this forums in which he gives you 1 target relics:

No relic = 268,977
    Precision = 269.750
    Quick shot =269,753
    = -3 dps

Level + 2 = 270,600
    Quick shot =269,753
    = +847 dps

So, your losing 3 dps to gain 847 dps at the very top end.

I really don't see how it could be accurately simmed. It would completely depend on the boss fight. If you get 1 extra Trueshot because of the relic, it would significantly surpass a higher ilvl relic, how high a relic I don't know. I'd assume easily over 4.

There's no way you can sim it correctly.

If I was you Wurstll, if you decide to go with the higher ilvl one. Hold onto it incase you get some more or find out it's better for your current/future prog bosses.

Deleted
    Ty all für the quick answers. Finally I'll hold the 875 before replacin the 870 quick shot relic.