PvP And Ilevel Stat Scaling?

So I am a bit confused currently as to how Stat scaling in PvP is suppose to be working. Before 7.1 released, even upgrading my ilevel by less than 1 would have some very minor effect on my stats. Now I can upgrade my ilevel by 3+ and it literally has no effect? Can anyone explain how scaling is suppose to be working? Because now it feels like getting upgrades doesn't mean anything at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    So I am a bit confused currently as to how Stat scaling in PvP is suppose to be working. Before 7.1 released, even upgrading my ilevel by less than 1 would have some very minor effect on my stats. Now I can upgrade my ilevel by 3+ and it literally has no effect? Can anyone explain how scaling is suppose to be working? Because now it feels like getting upgrades doesn't mean anything at all.
    Think it's supposed to be +1% for every 5 ilvls.

So someone at 870 ilvl has 6% more stats than someone at 840 ilvl.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Think it's supposed to be +1% for every 5 ilvls.

So someone at 870 ilvl has 6% more stats than someone at 840 ilvl.
    It's definitely 1% per 10 ilevels. Scaling starts from 800. I am 876 and I get +7% to my pvp template.

So was it changed to only raise your stats when you reach a set +5 ilevels? Because even minor increases use to give me extremely small gains.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakatashi View Post
    It's definitely 1% per 10 ilevels. Scaling starts from 800. I am 876 and I get +7% to my pvp template.
    How are you able to check that? Do you have a same class at ilvl 800 to compare with?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

7+ Year Old Account
    It used to increase your stats with 0.1% for each ilvl above 800. Not sure what it is now.

10+ Year Old Account
    How are you able to check that? Do you have a same class at ilvl 800 to compare with?
    If you mouse over your buffs in a pvp instance, it will tell you how much your stats are increased by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakatashi View Post
    If you mouse over your buffs in a pvp instance, it will tell you how much your stats are increased by.
    Cool, did not know that. Guessing this only applies to non rated PvP?

There is an addon called "Dejastats" that shows your stats in depth like the UI use to and more.