Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Sephuz's secret buff?

Yo guys, I was just wondering if sephuz's secret was one of the legendaries that was in talks to get buffed?

Deleted
    Dks need nerfing not buffing.

Are you mental?

15+ Year Old Account
    This highly depends on what spec you're using it in.

BTW both Frost and Unholy is siming really bad at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by wRRM View Post
    This highly depends on what spec you're using it in.

Aren't Frost simmed in the middle of the pack? Even warcraftlogs at around 880~ puts them in the middle of the pack. Hows that bad? Buffing Frost DK outside of FS or Oblit are stupid too cause their AoE is already insane.

Deleted
    I'm talking about the legendary itself not any dk spec. All classes can use it so just wanna know if they are buffing the legendary?

I hope they buff this POS legendary. Only good thing about it for unholy is that it's on the same 1.5 min cd as apoc is so I can use it every time apoc is up for a mini lust. Doesn't boost dps that much though, it's pretty much non existent. Just a good stat stick with crit + haste honestly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just let if proc on slows and snares at the very least
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    The most nerfed class in WoW is <my class>. <my class> seems to get nerfed every damn patch, unlike those <other class> that get buffed and still want more!

Quote Originally Posted by wRRM View Post
    Sims cannot be used to compare across specs and classes. Unless you were talking about this specific legendary?

@Lothur: Yes, they're talking about buffing all the legendaries that make you curse god and weep like a girl when they drop.

hope so just got it on my DK alt last night! does anything for a frost DK proc it in pve ???? regardless from 835 to 895 was nice xD
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

It's great for tanking trash in mythic+ with the talent that randomly CCs in Death and Decay, which procs all the time. Blood can also stun with asphyxiate. It's actually a pretty good mythic+ tanking legendary.

Unholy pet stun supposedly procs it.

I read that the Remorseless Winter stun does not proc it, which sucks for Frost DKs.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    I read that the Remorseless Winter stun does not proc it, which sucks for Frost DKs.
    It does. (disregard anything I type in parenthesis because I needed to type at least 10 characters, there you go, sorry for wasting your time. Hope you had nice day)

Edit : it's just that there's nothing to proc on bosses. Unless they have adds, you simply won't be able to proc it no matter the spec (unless you found something ?).
    Last edited by Raiz; 2016-11-11 at 07:05 PM.

Deleted
    It's great for tanking trash in mythic+ with the talent that randomly CCs in Death and Decay, which procs all the time. Blood can also stun with asphyxiate. It's actually a pretty good mythic+ tanking legendary.

Unholy pet stun supposedly procs it.

Remorseless Winter stun does proc it, but ONLY on targets that can be stunned, using Winter is Coming, ofc. For example, in M+ and trash in general, it will be popping all the time if you use Remorseless Winter+Pillar all the time. In raid bosses, since the stun component of the talent doesn't do any sort of damage (it's merely a 5 stack debuff until a stun happens), this doesn't work, effectively making the text effect useless in bosses. It works on stuns that deal damage to the boss for some reason, but not on stuns that don't. For example, it works on Unholy's pet stun, since Smash does damage (even if not much).

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    hope so just got it on my DK alt last night! does anything for a frost DK proc it in pve ???? regardless from 835 to 895 was nice xD
    Read above. No way to proc it on pve bosses, but it does work everywhere else with the Winter is Coming talent.
    Last edited by mmoc1b6cea73f4; 2016-11-11 at 07:32 PM.

Yeah. So basically it's OK for mythic+ and solo for everybody, and terrible in raids.

Sims cannot be used to compare across specs and classes. Unless you were talking about this specific legendary?

@Lothur: Yes, they're talking about buffing all the legendaries that make you curse god and weep like a girl when they drop.
    Those ones that are the only ones my guild has seen drop. 80% of the Legendaries we have are those two bad legendaries or even more useless ones lol

Quote Originally Posted by Skazord View Post
    Remorseless Winter stun does proc it, but ONLY on targets that can be stunned, using Winter is Coming, ofc. For example, in M+ and trash in general, it will be popping all the time if you use Remorseless Winter+Pillar all the time. In raid bosses, since the stun component of the talent doesn't do any sort of damage (it's merely a 5 stack debuff until a stun happens), this doesn't work, effectively making the text effect useless in bosses. It works on stuns that deal damage to the boss for some reason, but not on stuns that don't. For example, it works on Unholy's pet stun, since Smash does damage (even if not much).

Source

Read above. No way to proc it on pve bosses, but it does work everywhere else with the Winter is Coming talent.
    thanks i dont have that talent currently but i'll take a look!
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    hunter pets proc it too so i run like Flash every 30 seconds or so.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    hunter pets proc it too so i run like Flash every 30 seconds or so.
    Would be useful info if this was the Hunter forum, but it's the DK forum, you know...

The freaking boots give you movespeed both in M+ and on raid bosses.
    The freaking neck shields you also everywhere.

This bullshit ring (which I am the proud owner of) doesn't activate itself on raid bosses, requires specific abilities, which are not usually used in raid to be activated.
    It is outright a PVP item, which is not usable in PVP.

It is a joke.

The stats are nice though.

Would be nice and maybe a bit broken, if they could make the ring simply activate on our whim, which would serve as a second sprint on a 30s cd and burst cd.
    Which would make this ring pretty good in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagorath View Post
    Would be nice and maybe a bit broken, if they could make the ring simply activate on our whim, which would serve as a second sprint on a 30s cd and burst cd.
    Which would make this ring pretty good in my eyes.
    You are a slow and unstoppable juggernaught, so no sprint for you.
    Unless it sucks and gets stuck on stuff.