Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    Republicans have been calling them the same yet they are lining up to work with him, politics and power tends to do that. Do you think that the list is so short that people like Steve Bannon and Sarah Palin were the most qualified for those posts? There are no hungry unknowns who are more qualified? He is acting like a mob boss and rewarding loyalists, every administration does that on some level but never to this extent even worse so considering the pulse of the country.
    I see, well then, maybe you should build a bunker/bugout location. I suggest Co, mountains. its where mine is. And you can look at it this way. IF shit goes as bad as you think it will, you will have a nice safe space away from folks, and if it doesn't go as bad as you think it will, you will have a place on a Mountain. its win win. Anyways, the doom and gloom is strong with you. At this point i do not think he could do anything you would agree with. Have fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes she lost she is irrelevant your argument is null and void, please go ahead tell me how Donald Trump appointing extremists, poking fun of protesters on twitter has helped the nation come together.
    Are they? or is the same media that lied to you about Hillary winning the same media that told you they are extremists?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    I see, well then, maybe you should build a bunker/bugout location. I suggest Co, mountains. its where mine is. And you can look at it this way. IF shit goes as bad as you think it will, you will have a nice safe space away from folks, and if it doesn't go as bad as you think it will, you will have a place on a Mountain. its win win. Anyways, the doom and gloom is strong with you. At this point i do not think he could do anything you would agree with. Have fun.
    I don't know where you see gloom and doom, the United States of America is not so weak that one man would break the reigns of democracy the founders saw to that. As for the bunker I am sure there are plenty build by republicans during the Obama administration that I could use. My main problem is that it is pretty obvious that Donald Trump is oblivious to the current situation.

Yes she lost she is irrelevant your argument is null and void, please go ahead tell me how Donald Trump appointing extremists, poking fun of protesters on twitter has helped the nation come together.
    Yes, she lost and we don't have to guess why. Maybe you do, though, because you don't seem to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Are they? or is the same media that lied to you about Hillary winning the same media that told you they are extremists?
    You don't think Steve Bannon and Sarah Palin are unqualified and extremists? they have made their views pretty well known on paper and video.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drasher View Post
    Yes, she lost and we don't have to guess why. Maybe you do, though, because you don't seem to get it.
    Stay on subject, go ahead and defend Donald Trump's actions.

Stay on subject, go ahead and defend Donald Trump's actions.
    People were rioting before Trump talked about appointments, so why don't you stay on subject?

You don't think Steve Bannon and Sarah Palin are unqualified and extremists? they have made their views pretty well know on paper and video.
    I may not like them, but they certainly are qualified based on their past experiences. Extremist is being worn out used on them.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know where you see gloom and doom, the United States of America is not so weak that one man would break the reigns of democracy the founders saw to that. As for the bunker I am sure there are plenty build by republicans during the Obama administration that I could use. My main problem is that it is pretty obvious that Donald Trump is oblivious to the current situation.
    Oh hells yeah there were tons made during Obama's 8 years. you probably could score a deal.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Your Imouto View Post
    Meanwhile, Trump supporters go out and feel like they have a free pass to be horrible people:

https://twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656
    boo hoo some one was mean on twitter

as Clinton supporters riot, set fires, destroying property, beat the crap out of a Trump supporter, bust car windows with baseball bats scaring the shit out of a pregnant women trying to get to the hospital, holding up a sign saying "Rape Melania" spray painting "die whites die" on a monument

But But those mean cruel Trump supporters said something not nice on twitter
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2016-11-14 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Your Imouto View Post
    Meanwhile, Trump supporters go out and feel like they have a free pass to be horrible people:

https://twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656
    Are you telling me if I wrote something derogatory and took a picture people will believe it? I mean it's not like a Pastor faked a gay cake or a gay waitress faked a fake hate note.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Wasn't trumps father arrested at a kkk riot in New York in the 1920s?
    I don't know, if it's true though, does this mean Chelsea will sexual harass employees? Just applying your logic.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Are you telling me if I wrote something derogatory and took a picture people will believe it? I mean it's not like a Pastor faked a gay cake or a gay waitress faked a fake hate note.
    That's all I keep thinking when I read this shit. People writing nigger all over the place and nobody is calling the cops? Some of my friends in high school were charged with a hate crime for writing nigger in a public bathroom 20 years ago when nobody was around.

Yet there are people here tweeting about knives being pulled and apparently the only reaction is a twitter post? Something here doesn't add up.

Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I say let all the worthless people that have nothing better to do than riot during work hours take each other out. If I were driving and some moron was dumb enough to be standing on an Intestate Id run them over. All it would take is one snow plow taking out one group of idiots and all the other idiots would rethink their stupid ass position.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's all I keep thinking when I read this shit. People writing nigger all over the place and nobody is calling the cops? Some of my friends in high school were charged with a hate crime for writing nigger in a public bathroom 20 years ago when nobody was around.

Yet there are people here tweeting about knives being pulled and apparently the only reaction is a twitter post? Something here doesn't add up.
    Yes more conspiracy fake flags to make Trump supporters seem racist, or they are just enabled due to the election of Donald Trump, a presidential candidate that has said racist and misogynistic things.
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I say let all the worthless people that have nothing better to do than riot during work hours take each other out. If I were driving and some moron was dumb enough to be standing on an Intestate Id run them over. All it would take is one snow plow taking out one group of idiots and all the other idiots would rethink their stupid ass position.
    Sub-humanizing the opposition group? Check. Threats of death and injury? Check.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Yes more conspiracy fake flags to make Trump supporters seem racist, or they are just enabled due to the election of Donald Trump, a presidential candidate that has said racist and misogynistic things.
    The default liberal stance is victimhood. They're just pressing their platform more now that they lost.

Is your argument that the police are conspiring not to find any evidence for these crimes?

15+ Year Old Account
    The default liberal stance is victimhood. They're just pressing their platform more now that they lost.
    You aren't living in reality.

What's a liberal platform position that doesn't include, "we're the victim" ?

15+ Year Old Account
    What's a liberal platform position that doesn't include, "we're the victim" ?
    None. What delusions do you have to be under when you have to believe in false flags before seeing that a man who ran under the campaign promises to monitor muslims, overturn roe v. wade, deport women and children, would enable people with racist and misogynist thoughts to harass people after his election? These are Trump supporters doing what they think is acceptable now, own your shit.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    What "logic" is that? Your looking for a meaning that isn't there, it was a simple statement of fact.
    It's what you're implying with that fact is what I addressing or do you just like to bring out random useless information.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually he is, there's plenty of evidence of people playing the victim card.

None.
    I'm glad we can agree then.

And I'll start believing bullshit getting posted on twitter as soon as it is accompanied by a local news station and/or some kind of verifiable facts.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad we can agree then.

And I'll start believing bullshit getting posted on twitter as soon as it is accompanied by a local news station and/or some kind of verifiable facts.
    I'm sure you will.