Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    You've read 21900 posts?
    Good for you!

Unless you didn't, in which case it does make your argument baseless.
    One does not have to go back 21.000 posts to see where your political preference and ideology lies. Its pretty 'out there'.

Sweden doesn't really have a problem with rape.
    Weeh, weeh, weeh. << This is you.
    She's going to get re-elected, deal with it.
    When https://www.google.nl/webhp?sourceid...=sweden%20rape

Thats on page 1.
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2016-11-18 at 01:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    But what does that have to do with this thread?
    Nothing. Neither did your responses though for the last what, 10 pages?

And here I was hoping our politics would become less toxic, less radical after the election, regardless of who won.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/commen..._austin_texas/

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    And here I was hoping our politics would become less toxic, less radical after the election, regardless of who won.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/commen..._austin_texas/
    We sure are an open country. Literal communists, fairly heavily armed, stand on the street expressing their contempt for the country's leadership and people are mostly sanguine about the matter. Seems like we're mostly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    We sure are an open country. Literal communists, fairly heavily armed, stand on the street expressing their contempt for the country's leadership and people are mostly sanguine about the matter. Seems like we're mostly fine.
    I'm just so sick of all this toxic Black Lives Matter White Lives Matter alt right SJW radical politics shit.

The election is over, can't people just play some video games and chill the fuck out?

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I'm just so sick of all this toxic Black Lives Matter White Lives Matter alt right SJW radical politics shit.

The election is over, can't people just play some video games and chill the fuck out?
    Sure, I can. In fact, that's mostly what I do - work a ton, pay my taxes, watch football, run, drink beers, and play video games when I'm not busy. I got my first legendary Friday, which probably impacts my life more than the election did.

I suspect this is how most people live their lives (more or less). Unfortunately, the vast majority of us (left or right) that don't really care that much aren't really the ones making news.

A generation of cry babies crying? Shocking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletontree View Post
    IKR, Trump supporters throwing a hissy fit every time people do something they don't like, and continually misrepresenting reality is getting old. They need to grow up.

Trump supporters woulda bitched way more if he lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    IKR, Trump supporters throwing a hissy fit every time people do something they don't like, and continually misrepresenting reality is getting old. They need to grow up.
    How did it feel to lose?

10+ Year Old Account
    How did it feel to lose?
    IDK, how does it feel being fooled?

How did it feel to lose?
    Be sure to tell us about it once the reality sets in that you voted for a snake-oil salesman who sold you empty promises and is going to shit on you so hard you wont even know what hit you.