Page 39 of 138 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Well, you are not living in a democracy.
    You are living in the state of California, the state of California (not you) gets to vote in the presidential elections.
    Your vote is worth just as much as any Californian's vote.
    The state of California does not have enough electoral votes to represent its population.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    I can't lie - much as it's making our side look bad and I'd rather we fought trump through the system, I can sympathise with the rioters as well. People are fearing for their lives under a trump presidency, and justifiably so. But this isn't going to achieve anything. If and when Trump decides to announce himself president for life and there's no longer a way to fight him through the system, that's when the riots will be justified. Just hope no one is hurt in the coming weeks (they will be sadly, but let's hope for the best).
    Can you explain the how on that part?

I am unaware of any plans to round up minorities for mass killing.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    The state of California does not have enough electoral votes to represent its population.
    It should have raised that issue upon joining the US.

Deleted
    It barely had any population when it joined, times change.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    Can you explain the how on that part?

I am unaware of any plans to round up minorities for mass killing.
    Because it's completely justifiable to believe the fear and hatemongering of the left rather than the alternate right's conspiracy theories...

Also, apparently some teachers are granting their students postponed and deferred testing due to election results. For the love of knowledge what happened to the people of this country.

So its ok that the voters in CA are disenfranchised because people dead for generations didn't say something about it back when California wasn't a massive state anyway?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    Peaceful lefties being peaceful.. Big believers in democracy.. and stuff..
    I was looking forward to shooting communists in the streets if the rigged Soros machines stole it and we went full civil war.

Now I just have to stick to plan A, as it's always been. Avoid the Leftist shithole containment facilities... err mega-cities, and let them burn thier own homes to the ground.

Oh the Noes. LMFAO.

P.S. Hillary, paid by Soros (who overthrew Ukrane) BLM protesters... The United States is a Constitutional Republic, NOT a f-ing Democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    I mean 60 million people just declared themselves racist, misogynist, homophobic, nationalists and installed a president against basic human rights. So, yeah, riots are absolutely justified. You've just been told by an electoral college you are not a human being...
    Ah great you are the biggest clown, even bigger than Trump himself gj calling 60 million people that you surely know all of them shows how liberal and tolerant you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    The United States is a Constitutional Republic, NOT a f-ing Democracy.

How can they try to export what they don't even have themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    The United States is a Constitutional Republic, NOT a f-ing Democracy.

A Republic is a form of Democracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Are there people dying? I was working all day on a nightmare and made no money. Has america gone crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    not that we don't have democracy... but we look at places like California and New York (mostly the city and long island) and realize it's not a good idea to let majority rule when so many ignorant fools can be swayed that easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    That would take repealing the 12th
    Oh, I am under no illusion that would ever happen, I am just pointing out I would prefer popular vote :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Military industrial complex. We don't have it nor want it. Democracy= Mob rule. Constitution and rule of law is superior. Otherwise people such as the crying libs who wanted cooked Hillary and globalism/slavery, and those who burn their own homes control the rest of us. While Ad-libbing as they go along, like that failure Obama. /shudder.

Edit, when you factor in the well documented, decades old massive Dem vote fraud, illegals, and dead people voting 3X the popular vote was MUCH closer.
    Last edited by Dsc; 2016-11-10 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Are there people dying? I was working all day on a nightmare and made no money. Has america gone crazy?
    Couple reports earlier of a couple transgender suicides.

All these people bashing the left have short memories of 4/8 years ago and everything that has happened since.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Couple reports earlier of a couple transgender suicides.

oh my lord tundering donald christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    Funny, this what the left has been pushing the right to do for years. If Trump is anything like Obama your statement will be true and nothing will change for the next four years. I'm optimistic that Trump will surprise a lot of people and actually get democrats and republicans to find common ground. One of my biggest issues with President Obama is that he never truly wanted to work with republicans. It was always his way or the highway and he would always blame them for nothing getting done. Of course the democrats blame a Republican controlled congress for this and there is some truth to it. I for one have been just as angry with Republicans as Democrats. Yet, as President Obama should have done more to find a compromise with Republicans. Instead he went to war with them from day one. I expect Trump will be different. People seem to be forgetting that up till 2009 Trump was a registered Democrat and backed many Democratic candidates. So I don't see him going on some kind of vendetta on the left.
    Viewed through a European lens then I'm sorry to say this but socially the Republican party are a joke but you guys do you. What issues would you like to have seen more cross party cooperation on? The ACA seems to have turned into a clusterfuck but beside that and Gay Marriage I'm not really sure what other issues there were during the Obama presidency, everything else seems to have been business as usual.

The USA seems to have become deeply divided and if you want any of that to mend then compromise is the order of the day. With The Donalds bombast and his Marmite like appeal (you either love him or you hate him) then he seems an unlikely candidate for this, time will tell though. He's certainly not the antichrist, his "He tells it like it is!" zealots are delusional (I'm yet to hear him tell anything like it is when facts are actually accounted for) but he's likely alot less awful than his detractors paint him, which is much the same as it is for Hilary. What you had in this election was 2 absolutely terrible candidates and now you see the results.

As to his "vendetta" he outright said if he won the Presidency he would jail his political opponents (in this case Hilary), that's some vendetta shit right there but when are we ever going to hold The Donald to account for the shit he's said, you guys haven't up till now so why bother lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I think Trump won on two things:

1. Fuck Hillary
    2. Fuck Washington

Neither of these two things would have made the road harder for Bernie. I think given the election results, it's hard to argue Bernie would have not done better than Hillary, as he would not have had her baggage. I reject the notion that Trump won an election of ideology.
    What about fuck SJW's and whiney crybaby's?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I don't agree with either side rioting over politics but Hillary won the popular vote after California completed its count.
    Yeah but 1 vote or 300 million in California only gets 55 electoral votes. It's a checks and balances thing to make sure huge major cities don't control the country as a whole the way they do their states. I think if changed the winner takes all aspect of the electoral college it would impact elections HUGELY. Its the same concept as California has 55 seats in the House. That is based off population.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!