869 4/7M Mage Looking for Guild

Hello, I'm currently looking for a guild for my Fire Mage(869ilvl)

Nornena on Proudmoore is the toon in question.

My warrior has the 4th mythic kill on dragons (I switched to tank the fight for my guild at the time)

please armory Norn on Proudmoore

I'm a reliable, knowledgeable player with logs. I'm willing to put in the time to meet or exceed your guild's standards. I'm looking for a stable core position in a very active guild. I enjoy mythic plus instances with organized skilled groups.

I'm looking for a guild that is currently 5/7M-7/7M and raids 2-4 nights a week.
    My availability is:
    Sunday-Thurs from 5pm-1am PST or 8pm-4am ETS

I cannot post a link to logs but my mage is Nornena on Proudmoore

Nornua#1584

TL;DR:
    Guilds 5/7-7/7 Mythic
    Must be Active Outside of Raid
    Must raid sometime in my availability window.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Progression: 5/7M 2/3H

[A] Internet Bullies is a newly formed guild of returning veterans with a lot of top 100US experience looking to re-start progression raiding in Legion. The goal is to reach the top 100 again at some point this expansion. Our core is a very tight knit group. Some of us have known each other 10+ years. We are looking to add to that core and polish off our mythic roster (cliche i know).

We are looking for individuals with top raiding experience. Our DPS spots are very competitive and we expect you to be able to push competitive numbers while doing mechanics. You're also expected to maintain a near perfect attendance. We do not recruit for the bench so we depend on you to be reliable.

Our raid schedule is:
    Sunday 8-12pm EST
    Monday 8-12pm EST
    Tuesday 8-12pm EST

Current recruiting needs:

DPS:
    Shadow Priest
    Hunter
    Warlock
    Mage
    Balance Druid

HEALERS: dps offspec a huge plus but not required
    MW Monk
    Resto Shaman
    Resto druid

We recruit the player not just the class. So if you feel like you would be a good fit with our group, please feel free to submit an application at internetbullies.enjin.com or contact us via bnet Warmachine#1364, Shynn#1383, or Aurora#1587

We look forward to hearing from you!