Holy Hidden artifact Skin and a question.

Hey, a couple of guild mates have gotten hidden artifact skins for one of their artifacts, and thereby "unlocking" the equivelant skins for their other artifacts.

Does this work for our artifacts aswell?

Because if I can grab the holy hidden skin and thereby unlocking the prot and the hated ret farm skin, that would be kinda awesome.

Thanks in advance ;-)

What they did is a bug. They don't actually have the skin. I forget how it works but if you have one hidden artifact you can do something then click on ret or prots hidden artifact and get one of the colors (doesn't work for the original skin).

You have to unlock each hidden weapon itself. So you gotta do the ret questline and the withered army training for the prot one.

Deleted
    if you unlock a hidden skin color variant with one spec you can use the corresponding color variant of unobtained hidden skins from other specs. There is no fanzy bug using "click here then there then respec then chose something else" shenenigans going on, the variant is simply unlocked and accessible.

source: i have the holy hidden skin but neither ret nor prot. I unlocked 2 holy color variants by killing 1000players and completing 200wq: now i can chose those color variants for ret and prot but still not the baseline color

Quote Originally Posted by sdw40k View Post
    if you unlock a hidden skin color variant with one spec you can use the corresponding color variant of unobtained hidden skins from other specs. There is no fanzy bug using "click here then there then respec then chose something else" shenenigans going on, the variant is simply unlocked and accessible.

source: i have the holy hidden skin but neither ret nor prot. I unlocked 2 holy color variants by killing 1000players and completing 200wq: now i can chose those color variants for ret and prot but still not the baseline color
    Much love mate ;-)