Thread: Shadowform

Shadowform

Shadowform was finally perfect this expac. If you were specced Shadow - you'd look like a Shadow Priest. Now I have to re-Shadowform every time I rez, it uses a global, and I have to dismount to use it... wtf. This is so fucking tedious for something that should be passive. You don't have to leave Shadowform anymore to heal so what's the point? If you don't want to look shadowy then don't spec Shadow. And even more annoying is Glyph of Shadow form and Shadowy friends are exclusive with each other. Having a shadowy mount is the hallmark of being a Shadow Priest. The 3 people who don't want it to affect their mount should be the ones that need to glyph it out. Now I have to choose between not being a shadowy, see-through blob or having my mount look cool. The 2 glyphs worked fine together throughout WoD, I don't see why there's any need to change them now.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcpremix View Post
    Shadowform was finally perfect this expac. If you were specced Shadow - you'd look like a Shadow Priest. Now I have to re-Shadowform every time I rez, it uses a global, and I have to dismount to use it... wtf. This is so fucking tedious for something that should be passive. You don't have to leave Shadowform anymore to heal so what's the point? If you don't want to look shadowy then don't spec Shadow. And even more annoying is Glyph of Shadow form and Shadowy friends are exclusive with each other. Having a shadowy mount is the hallmark of being a Shadow Priest. The 3 people who don't want it to affect their mount should be the ones that need to glyph it out. Now I have to choose between not being a shadowy, see-through blob or having my mount look cool. The 2 glyphs worked fine together throughout WoD, I don't see why there's any need to change them now.
    SHadowform clickable isn't an issue at all.. dismounting while using it IS tho!