Mangaza's Madness

So I got Mangaza's Madness the other night and I have a question for the priests who play shadow more than me. I figure Shadowy Insight is what I should use now that I have the belt but I know AS is really good, so is it still worth it to give up AS now?

SI for single target, AS for 3+ targets. 2 targets is kind of a tossup, so you can just choose your flavor.

I'd think that at higher gear levels and high crit, you will benefit more from AS in two-target fights.

Pretty sure most top shadows using the belt are sticking with AS even on single target. I remember reading that SI isn't more insanity than AS even on single target, and right now getting to high S2M time gives you far more damage than anything else you do. Could be wrong since I don't have the belt myself and haven't really researched it.

Deleted
    AS is better in every situtation if you have above 20% crit.

The cast of MB becomes less than a gcd on about 70stacks of VF anyways, so it doesn't help you at all when it's important.
    AS on the other hand provides a steady flow of extra Insanity and it scales well with crit.

The belt negates 2 things.

1. Awkward DPS rotation at very high haste
    2. 'Mindblast munching' (SI proccing after mindblast has started cooling down)

The difference between AS and SI is minimal, but now that we have more solid evidence that the power of haste quickly drops off and that crit is our ideal stat after a certain point, its reasonable to assume that AS will come out the winner soon enough.