Horde Sin Tier 19 set bonuses?

I'm a poison Sin rogue, I was wondering about the set bonuses for tier 19

Will they impact which talents you take, ie take Ex over Ag poison?

What does the rogue community think about the set bonuses in general?

"Mutilate also causes the target to Bleed for 25% additional damage over 6 sec
    Envenom deals 8% additional damage per Bleed you have on the target."

They are really strong.

Mutilate bleed probably procs venomous wounds, extra 24% damage on envenom is pretty good too.

I feel like they favor AP slightly more, since bleed damage is probably multiplied by ap and envenom is a bigger part of ap build than exsangs
    Last edited by Strah; 2016-11-10 at 04:37 PM.

about the "Mutilate also causes the target to Bleed for 25% additional damage over 6 sec" bonus

does it stack ? or refresh ? what happens when you use mut 2x.

if this bonus dont stack... its a really bad... because we dont wait 6s to use a other mut.

Those were buffed in 7.1 to 30% and 10% per, while rupture is #1 envenom and mutilate fight for #2 as ap both of those basically getting buffed 30% sounds good and if the 2 set procs vw it sounds really good. Both of these set bonuses are much better for ap build than ex as envenom and mut are much higher dmg as ap.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryreilan View Post
    I'm a poison Sin rogue, I was wondering about the set bonuses for tier 19

Will they impact which talents you take, ie take Ex over Ag poison?

What does the rogue community think about the set bonuses in general?

"Mutilate also causes the target to Bleed for 25% additional damage over 6 sec
    Envenom deals 8% additional damage per Bleed you have on the target."
    They are pretty strong. My 6CP envenoms are already hitting over 1mil damage in EP/AP. The 4pc is going to be very nice for that.

As far as the 2pc goes, its an extra 5 eps, which benefits all builds (and causes more damage to go into envenoms, which is nice for the 4pc). There really isn't an interaction here between this bleed and EX, because it's a 6 second bleed, and you are going to be overwriting it with another mutilate, probably immediately after hitting EX. AP, on the other hand, still gets full benefit, so get used to using AP.

I also think EP benefits the most in the t15 talents from these bonuses. MP only will affect Envenom, beyond the obvious bonus to AP. Hemo is the worst in this case since it is already behind, and it is only getting the benefit of buffing a weak mutilate bleed. EP will increase in uptime, and benefits the damage increase from both tier bonuses. I really doubt our build setup will be changing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    Those were buffed in 7.1 to 30% and 10% per, while rupture is #1 envenom and mutilate fight for #2 as ap both of those basically getting buffed 30% sounds good and if the 2 set procs vw it sounds really good. Both of these set bonuses are much better for ap build than ex as envenom and mut are much higher dmg as ap.
    I cant find this, but if thats the case, awesome

I'm also wondering if the Bleed trinket(Bloodstained Handkerchief) from Kara will have any interaction with our 4 pc.
    Last edited by Ryreilan; 2016-11-10 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryreilan View Post
    I cant find this, but if thats the case, awesome
    http://www.wowdb.com/items/138326-doomblade-tunic

You can also see this in game if you go and look at nighthold's loot tables.

Deleted
    4 of 6 set items have haste...
    wtf has blizzard done , i know the bonus are pretty strong but for the feeling... haste is bad

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    4 of 6 set items have haste...
    wtf has blizzard done , i know the bonus are pretty strong but for the feeling... haste is bad
    7.1.5 supposedly going work on specs that hate 1 stat maybe something will come out of that.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    7.1.5 supposedly going work on specs that hate 1 stat maybe something will come out of that.
    I hope so, Haste is absolutely horrible for Sin, and to a lesser extent the other specs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarfdeath View Post
    about the "Mutilate also causes the target to Bleed for 25% additional damage over 6 sec" bonus

does it stack ? or refresh ? what happens when you use mut 2x.

if this bonus dont stack... its a really bad... because we dont wait 6s to use a other mut.
    So long as this bleed gives us more EPS from Venomous Wounds, IDGAF if it overwrites itself
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    So long as this bleed gives us more EPS from Venomous Wounds, IDGAF if it overwrites itself
    ofc it overwrite itself.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by braxx View Post
    ofc it overwrite itself.
    Who cares? More free EPS = more Muts = more 6cp Envenoms over 4cp while maintaining EP.

Envenoms which are then buffed further by the extra bleed when you have the 4pc
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)