Hey there folks of the MMO-Champion-Forum,
I've been thinking about building/buying a new tower. I did some research for CPU and GPU but when i comes to the part where i have to pick mainboard,RAM etc. I dont realy know what to pick and end up picking the "Best rated" stuff. Since this can't be a good way to build a new tower i ask you guys for suggestions for a new build.
But before i start to trash talk and waste time of you i'll give you a idea what i'm looking for :

Budget : 800 - 1000 €
Resolution : 1920x1080 ( I will get a 2560x1080 monitor soon. Not sure if its good for gaming since i get it for a good price and "just" wanted to use it as 2nd monitor, would love to hear some thoughts on 2560x1080 monitor for gaming)
Games : Battlefield 1 & The Witcher 3 -> Desired settings: Ultra(/High), World of warcraft -> Desired settings: Ultra (I love to raid mythic)
Parts that can be reused : None
Do you need an OS? : Yes
Do you need peripherals ?: No BUT i would love to hear some suggestions for keyboard and headset.

(My thought:
-Since I'm a mythic raider i figuered out that i need a strong CPU so i would pick a strong Intel I5.
-I am kinda familiar with overcloaking as long as u can do it with a software.
-I dont realy care about the tower design.)

Hope you can help me
If there are any question just feel free to ask and i will answer as soon as i can.
(English isn't my native language -> Sorry !)