I have a little problem:
    I have a ursoc claw 880
    I have to a memento of angerboda 840
    And I have faulty countermeasure 850.
    What are the best choice in:
    RAIDs
    Dungeons

Sorry for my bat English and thanks.

As much as I hate to say it man your best option is to probably use SimCraft and play with it. Ursoc's Claw as a huge STR amount to it. Momento has really good uptimes on the buffs and Faulty countermeasure has more str than Momento and if not mistaken it scales with Frost mastery. So I would lean towards Ursoc and Faulty Countermeasure for raids and probably even for dungeons. I main UH so maybe someone can chime who plays a lot of Frost and can give some good feedback.

Deleted
    Thanks for quickly answer. I try to use this add on. Another opinion????
    Thanks ������

I would take to using the Paw and Faulty Countermeasure. I myself have been attempting to get a Faulty countermeasure for quite some time now.

SimCraft isn't an addon btw. Its a client that you download and import your character to run DPS simulations. There are a lot of guides to help you set it up if you need help.

Deleted
    Ahhhh similar to Mr robot... I see when I use momento I have a stable dps 280.... ... but with faulty... I have 400 k dps unitarget

Right. Now you'll have to take a lot of the simulations with a grain of salt due to the nature of them being ran in a perfect environment. So make sure you consider the options of always moving, or target swapping, or boss mechanics, really bad RNG from skill/talents etc.

faulty and ursoc. Yeah everyone says ursoc's isn't good and the proc is terrible, but the amount of strength you get from it being 880 is massive.

Deleted
    Speaking of trinkets , i got a 855 memento and at the moment im using a 855 paw and a chaos talisman. Should i stick with the current trinkets or swap one of them for the memento?

Quote Originally Posted by pentru View Post
    Speaking of trinkets , i got a 855 memento and at the moment im using a 855 paw and a chaos talisman. Should i stick with the current trinkets or swap one of them for the memento?
    swap paw with memento

Deleted
    hey, got a trinket problem aswell. this is my profil eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alexstrasza/Dajuu/advanced (I know enchants/sockets...)
    doing mostly m+, no raids.
    got
    Eye of Command (860; 1353 Strength)
    Chrono Shard (860; 1353 Strength)
    Vindictive Gladiator's Accolade of Victory (880; 1631 Strength, 1043 Versatility)

So I assume that for m+ eye and chrono shard are better because versatility is mostly benefical for RA/Oblitn
    Am I right?
    Last edited by mmocf2ba9fcc74; 2016-11-12 at 10:57 AM.

All these questions could be answered by simply simming your toon or if you are really too lazy for that, just equip it on your toon and run it thru a raid. The next time you do a run, use the other trinket. You will see if the diff is worth swapping or not. Everybodies stats are diff because of the influx of different wf/tf gear. Nobody has the same set up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 0verdose View Post
    if you are really too lazy for that, just equip it on your toon and run it thru a raid.
    if you mainly raid, yes, you could sim it. but since im mostly doing mythic plus its not really that easy, because the amount of enemies varies a lot. but hey better give a hostile answer than reading the question.

Sim yourself tutorial: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...g8uveUv4c/edit

Follow the tutorial. Find your current stat weights (note that stat weights may change heavily for frost due to reaching certain stat breakpoints so check stat weights again from time to time) and import those stat weights into the addon called 'Pawn' to find gear upgrades easier (although for trinkets with procs like memento it's best to just compare sims).

Hope this helps.

Deleted
    indeed, thanks for the tutorial.

Deleted
    New problem, now I have 3 trinkets, eye of command 860, ursoc paw 880, memento of angerboda 850 and faulty countermeasure 850, In Aoe I use angerboda and ursoc paw, but in boss... which is the best combination in single target??

sorry for my bad english

860 eye, 880 paw.