15+ Year Old Account

Is Yogg smarter now?

I believe about 40-50 ish Yoggs since the "nerf" that I have played or have seen played have had barely any bad card choices. At most 1-3 buffs for the wrong team, and a bunch of good spells. Only a few times have I seen Yogg kill himself either.

I would say RNG despite the huge amount of good plays, but it would also make sense if they reduced the chance of "destroy" cards now that Yogg can kill itself.

Hows your experiences from the almighty Yogg?

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    You mean smart like this?

From what I have seen he is less reliable than he used to be. Haven't seen him played much thought since the nerf.

15+ Year Old Account
    Random is random.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    RNG is RNG.

I have played Yoggs who completely win me games and others where they silenced/gibbed themselves on the first cast.

its been the opposite for me. Yogg mage has been a letdown. more often then not, for me at least, a lot of 1-2 spells then done.

I had an awesome game with Yogg. I was dead. I had zero cards and was fatiguing. He had a full board I believe and I was around 15 health or so. Yogg clears his board enough for me to survive. He does the spell gang up on my Yogg so I'm no longer fatiguing. So I get two more turns of Yogg owning his board and finally killing my opponent with a avenging wrath that went all face. The guy even added me and we just laughed.