Thread: Idk what to do.

Idk what to do.

So the PTR changes are making me feel kinda shit about MM.

Currently 26 points into BM and 34 into MM. Been pushing hard for that 35th trait. Still going to aim for it but just wondering everyones opinions on MM and BM now. I don't like Melee. So not going Surv even if it turns to the top DPS spec of the class.

Are you switching to BM or staying MM? I wanted to work up as many paragon traits as I can for MM. But seeing the direction its going, think its best to switch AP dump to BM after I get the first Paragon in MM. Switch my loot spec to BM and hope I get at least 1 BM DPS Legendary, currently have 2 MM DPS Legendaries (Ring+Feet)

I understand their is still work in progress on the PTR. But the route they are going so far looks like they're just going to shit all over MM.

Deleted
    i dont expect bm to come out ahead of bm due to bms mobility. for bm to shine you also need to have multiple targets within close range which seldomly happens.

as you have 2 great mm dps legendarys already, you can simply bank all emissary bags you collect now. i dont mind wasting ap now too much since we hae several weks of ap knowlege ahead of us until 7.15 goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by kalomina View Post
    i dont expect bm to come out ahead of bm due to bms mobility.
    Uhh.. Ok then

Deleted
    I'm currently filling my bank slots with AP power items, I only have the disengage-trait left, so it's not like I'm losing something if I don't level it up, since the paragon trait is some millions away for me.

As for what loot to grab, that is something which bothered me from day 1... I'd say you should set it to BM because you are a lucky bastard that has 2 good ones for MM already. In your case it's rather easy.
    It's 50/50 anyway, you might not even get a BM specific Legendary and as MM, the chances that you get the belt - the only DPS legendary that is missing - is even lower and even if you get it, you won't be using the boots or ring anymore, because you can only use 2 legendaries.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-11-19 at 10:09 AM.

Deleted
    I didn't play MM this xpac due to the shitty SW gameplay (and for my silkworms) anyway, so I can only recommend swapping to BM ASAP and never changing back.

I'm sitting on the fence. I think banking AP and just waiting until the patch goes live is the best thing to do. So much can change between PTR and live that committing to something after 1 PTR build is foolish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    I didn't play MM this xpac due to the shitty SW gameplay (and for my silkworms) anyway, so I can only recommend swapping to BM ASAP and never changing back.
    Never change back? ASAP? As I've read last post they are making significant changes through the classes and they reacted exactly on hysterical people like you. So your "advice" sounds really out of place.
    Do you realize that they cannot afford to "destroy" any class, if some is underperforming it will get buff or mechanism changes sooner or later.

Issue with MM/BM is that both are boring as hell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coood View Post
    Never change back? ASAP?
    Stop shouting pls. Your hysteria is not overly amusing.
    As I've read last post they are making significant changes through the classes and they reacted exactly on hysterical people like you. So your "advice" sounds really out of place.
    Your place maybe. This place is not exactly yours, so keep that hysteria down, k?
    Do you realize that they cannot afford to "destroy" any class, if some is underperforming it will get buff or mechanism changes sooner or later.
    Funny how they actually just went and did that, but I guess it went WHOOSH over your hysterical head.
    Issue with MM/BM is that both are boring as hell.
    You are boring. In fact, MM is annoying me and BM is fine gameplay-wise. As in: I say it, so it's a fact.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kalomina View Post
    i dont expect bm to come out ahead of bm due to bms mobility. for bm to shine you also need to have multiple targets within close range which seldomly happens.

as you have 2 great mm dps legendarys already, you can simply bank all emissary bags you collect now. i dont mind wasting ap now too much since we hae several weks of ap knowlege ahead of us until 7.15 goes live.
    The bags won't be retroactive, this kind of thing literally never is. So all in all saving them is a waste of time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    The bags won't be retroactive, this kind of thing literally never is. So all in all saving them is a waste of time.
    I'm pretty sure they have AP in them, so if you are saving up AP (which could be in the hundreds of thousands by now ever since they introduced 7.1.5 changes) you might as well save the chests. It's 1 slot one way or the other.

The loot is generated when you open them not when they are created.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    The loot is generated when you open them not when they are created.
    Ya you know for a fact Blizzard will make sure this isn't a thing for when the new Legendary items drop. Obviously they're just going to limit the loot table on the already existing bags, giving them absolutely no chance of having a new Legendary item drop.

Ya you know for a fact Blizzard will make sure this isn't a thing for when the new Legendary items drop. Obviously they're just going to limit the loot table on the already existing bags, giving them absolutely no chance of having a new Legendary item drop.
    Eh honestly I see them forgetting to change it back. Before all loot in chests and even loot on bosses was predetermined and people figured out a way to see what was inside so Blizzard changed it generate the loot on kill or when you open it.
    Hi Sephurik

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    So the PTR changes are making me feel kinda shit about MM.

Currently 26 points into BM and 34 into MM. Been pushing hard for that 35th trait. Still going to aim for it but just wondering everyones opinions on MM and BM now. I don't like Melee. So not going Surv even if it turns to the top DPS spec of the class.

Are you switching to BM or staying MM? I wanted to work up as many paragon traits as I can for MM. But seeing the direction its going, think its best to switch AP dump to BM after I get the first Paragon in MM. Switch my loot spec to BM and hope I get at least 1 BM DPS Legendary, currently have 2 MM DPS Legendaries (Ring+Feet)

I understand their is still work in progress on the PTR. But the route they are going so far looks like they're just going to shit all over MM.
    If you are feeling disappointed to any of the changes, plz give your feedback on the offical forums PTR changes have been remade before and will be done again if enough people say something against it.

But you must be prepared for something. The changes to sidewinders are gonna stay and MM is gonna get quite nerfed no matter what.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    Stop shouting pls. Your hysteria is not overly amusing.
    Your place maybe. This place is not exactly yours, so keep that hysteria down, k?
    Funny how they actually just went and did that, but I guess it went WHOOSH over your hysterical head.
    You are boring. In fact, MM is annoying me and BM is fine gameplay-wise. As in: I say it, so it's a fact.
    You are funny. You are advising someone to change the class and never come back in always changing MMORPG game. Shouting ASAP and accusing me from hysteria. Kind of twisted mind?

Again, any PTR change is subject to change so your hysterical assumptions are out of place in general, again.

They did not destroy anything but clearly you know more than devs and can advise people what to do. Good job, you should play mage with your magic 8 ball.

Comparing to other classes MM/BM are ones of those most easy/boring but I can understand that you are enjoying some of that.

How can someone say that something is destroyed in constantly changing game moreover while PTR testing is not done is beyond me.

Shallowness at it's best. Calm down and wait for results.
    Try not to advise others while you alone don't know final output. And in fact, even next patch is not final So KKK?
    Last edited by mmoc22b825a5c3; 2016-11-23 at 01:05 PM.

Deleted
    You are funny. You are advising someone to change the class and never come back
    So? Are you implying it's some life-changing decision? Are you sure you're not confusing comfort of playing one of many video games with life? Judging from your general tone you could easily confuse many things with just about anything else but this is going rather far. The weight you put on a change in how one plays a video game is rather high.
    in always changing MMORPG game. Shouting ASAP and accusing me from hysteria. Kind of twisted mind?
    Aw, don't like the taste of your own medicine? How cute. <3
    Again, any PTR change is subject to change so your hysterical assumptions are out of place in general, again.
    So far the stinky shit in PTR made its merry way to live no problem patch after patch. Ah, sorry, I forgot myself for a moment and assumed you might posses some kind of long term memory - which is clearly wrong given how you reacted to your own shit being shoved back to you no more than 2 days later. Now I see: you've just been acquainted with the concept of development cycle and forgot to check if there were any previous iterations. Don't worry. It will all come in time.
    They did not destroy anything but clearly you know more then devs and can advise people what to do. Good job, you should play mage with your magic 8 ball.
    Clearly something random was something random so GG some sarcasm and... what? Not sure what you're yapping about. Keep on yapping, though. You do make an impression of one that gets off it.
    Comparing to other classes MM/BM are ones of those most easy/boring but I can understand that you are enjoying some of that.
    You're understanding? Now that's a surprise, quite a big one. Keep at it.
    How can someone say that something is destroyed
    Good question, how can one? Who is? You? Stop it, then.
    in constantly changing game moreover while PTR testing is not done is beyond me.
    A huge lot is beyond you, like most of what normally constitutes a human experience of life. Keep your hard work at understanding the world on the "rain tends to fall downwards" level as you do now and I promise it will all get better and some things will gradually cease to be beyond you.
    Shallowness at it's best. Calm down and wait for results.
    Are you in need of calming down? Then the calming words need to be said to yourself, not typed randomly in some forum. If you're deaf, perhaps you should write it with a soft pen on a post-it and stick it to your screen. Well, that's my guess really, I never needed to work any tricks to calm myself down, so whatever floats your boat.
    Try not to advise others
    Unfortunately you do insist on doing that so maybe work on this harder. I have to say this self-hypnosis trick you work on yourself is at the same time impressive, as you must have somehow come up with the whole idea, but it doesn't seem to work. Your yapping just never stops.
    while you alone don't know final output. And in fact, even next patch is not final
    By the form of the sentence, you seem to consider this a huge surprise. Are you still reeling from revelation?
    So KKK?
    No, no KKK. We don't like racist shit over here.

Deleted
    BM is total boring. I will stay MM even if BM will do more dps.