Totally confused....

I sat out all of WoD and came back in Apr so I have been scouring the various sites to find information to help as I reenter raiding. I play an Outlaw Rogue and I understand that as I get better gear that the stat weights will change. But until I start to get said gear I see so much conflicting information from site to site.

I recently downloaded SimCraft and am still learning to read and understand it. But my delima is one site says stat priority is Agil,Vers,Crit,Mast,Haste. And to use vers enchants on my rings.

Another says Agility > Mastery > Versatility > Haste > Critical Strike and says to use mastery as my enchants.

And then I have been told not by a website but an other player I should go Agil, Crit, Haste, Vers and then Mast.

Other then taking WoD off I was a very active raider and was never so confused as I am now about which do I go by?

And like I said still learning SC so I am unsure what stat weights they are using.

I am about to join the guild I recently joined in raiding and would like to make sure that my dps is not horrid bad while I play catch up since the toon ans server I am playing is a new one.

And suggestion as to what stat weight I should follow or a site to help?

Please and thank your for any and all advice and answers that may be provided
    I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
    Your pain will set me free

Stitched Up Heart

Quote Originally Posted by upirlikhyi View Post
    I sat out all of WoD and came back in Apr so I have been scouring the various sites to find information to help as I reenter raiding. I play an Outlaw Rogue and I understand that as I get better gear that the stat weights will change. But until I start to get said gear I see so much conflicting information from site to site.

I recently downloaded SimCraft and am still learning to read and understand it. But my delima is one site says stat priority is Agil,Vers,Crit,Mast,Haste. And to use vers enchants on my rings.

Another says Agility > Mastery > Versatility > Haste > Critical Strike and says to use mastery as my enchants.

And then I have been told not by a website but an other player I should go Agil, Crit, Haste, Vers and then Mast.

Other then taking WoD off I was a very active raider and was never so confused as I am now about which do I go by?

And like I said still learning SC so I am unsure what stat weights they are using.

I am about to join the guild I recently joined in raiding and would like to make sure that my dps is not horrid bad while I play catch up since the toon ans server I am playing is a new one.

And suggestion as to what stat weight I should follow or a site to help?

Please and thank your for any and all advice and answers that may be provided
    Outlaw is Agi > Crit > Vers > Mas > Haste

At least that is what I have ran with in the past and it did fine, everyone will be different but that is a good general way to go about outlaw. On that note if you are going to raid you want to take assassination for up to 3 mob encounters which is quite a few. I only play outlaw for trash and Il'gynoth. Other than that, i'm toying around with different sin builds. Also Outlaw will only be good on hellyeah in ToC. I have heard sub is going to be pretty high up with 4pc. I hope so b/c I have wanted to raid sub for a very very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokujin View Post
    Outlaw is Agi > Crit > Vers > Mas > Haste

At least that is what I have ran with in the past and it did fine, everyone will be different but that is a good general way to go about outlaw. On that note if you are going to raid you want to take assassination for up to 3 mob encounters which is quite a few. I only play outlaw for trash and Il'gynoth. Other than that, i'm toying around with different sin builds. Also Outlaw will only be good on hellyeah in ToC. I have heard sub is going to be pretty high up with 4pc. I hope so b/c I have wanted to raid sub for a very very long time.
    Thanks for the stat weights. I know Outlaw is low as far as raiding but I do not enjoy the other specs let alone know how to play them as I was Combat the whole time.

My guild and I discussed if they wanted me to change to a better dps spec for raiding and the gm and raid leader both they would rather give up a bit of dps for me to enjoy playing the game. Which I really find awesome.
    I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
    Your pain will set me free

Stitched Up Heart

Then there ya go. Outlaw is still viable, you just won't top the meters on bosses is all. Keep playing outlaw if your gm and rl are ok with it