What class/spec can run Dungeons the fastest?

Trying to run old instances to get some exalted reps but apparently DKs are slower than smoke on shit. I need something just for running instances in order to Exalt all the old factions. I havent played in a while but I heard Rogues had their insane movement speed nerfed pretty bad. Would the best choice at this point be a Feral Druid?

I'd say druid is a solid choice: you have the cat form (movement speed & stealth) + dash (+ talented displacer beast) in all specs, the stag form which is useable in some places where mounts are not and has been buffed to almost mount speed, you have stampeding roar on both feral and guardian spec. I'd consider guardian instead of feral though, bears can run through trash and aoe-spam them while running so you don't even need to stop moving or waiting for cds to kill stuff, while feral rotation requires a lot of waiting for energy.

I tried gearing my DH in full Mastery but he still feel slow. Guess I have to wait 25 days so I can undelete my Druid. They should just give a zone buff of 50% movement speed in old dungeons if you vastly out level them.

Deleted
    Your best bet is a WW monk. 2x chi torpedo (gives a 60% speed afterwards for some sec) and flying tiger kick is insane. Add to that the extra static 10% from the passive buff (and 15% on top of that if you're lucky enough to get the legendary ring) and you're set.

There's also food I should suggest looking up: Bear Tartare. Gives a 70? % movement speed buff after killing stuff. It works for every level, so you can even just slay critters throughout the instances. Even makes running on a DK pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaeral View Post
    Your best bet is a WW monk. 2x chi torpedo (gives a 60% speed afterwards for some sec) and flying tiger kick is insane. Add to that the extra static 10% from the passive buff (and 15% on top of that if you're lucky enough to get the legendary ring) and you're set.

There's also food I should suggest looking up: Bear Tartare. Gives a 70? % movement speed buff after killing stuff. It works for every level, so you can even just slay critters throughout the instances. Even makes running on a DK pretty fast.
    This! It's a gift from the gods!

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    When I do my daily heroic as my ele OS with sephuz I tear shit apart and move like a jet. That's the only upside of that stupid ring.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it