hi guys, im actually an assa rogue, cause numbers are really important for me and also for my guild. but in terms of fantasy i think subtlety rogue is cooler, i mean like that shadowstrike where u teleport behind ur target, its just cool. so i tried it out a bit, i read guides and i think i managed to do the most things right i guess, cause the numbers were ok. but there is one problem which really holds me back to play it:
the spec feels like it has no real flow, in the middle of the fight i stick between 0-1 stack of shadowdance, which kinda makes sense, cause if i always had 1+ stacks, then why should there be 2 stances(stealth/no stealth) anyway. but still it kinda sucks. also symbols of death. i have to use it in stealthstance, which feels bad too. maybe it would be OP if u could use in non stealth stance i dont know, but im just honest, it sucks. cause u always wanna use those 4 shadowstrikes, but it holds u back, cause shadowdance is so precious and u have to waste energy for that. so if i compare subtlety to assa: assa has a flow, more dmg and its easier but a bit boring, the skills look all same expect mutilate and sub looks really cool, but feels weird(maybe im just too bad for it, but i tried it really out) and has less dmg even if its harder, thats why assa>sub...if assa was still stronger, but sub wouldnt feel so weird, i would take sub. but at the moment i just cant.

if there is an subtlety expert, who knows what i mean, can u help me? i want to give it a try one more time... i dont need a full guide! thanks