Deleted

[H] 3 oldchool players looking for a solid guild

Hello all,

We are 3 oldschool players (playing together since vanilla) who always raided on top 300 guild and always did the last bosses kills pre patch.
    We are used to "core" raiding, always trying to max our chars with, of course, with all consumables.

You can expect from us 100% attendance, loyality and effort!

So far we have 7/7hc experience!

We are a HPala (872), Enh Shaman (875) and a Hunter (870).

Our armorys:
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/C%C3%A4rdy/simple

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Bullks/simple

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/En%C3%AFgm%C3%A4/simple

Add me at bnet: mdz#2776

/hug

Hey guys, spam below. TLR We aren't top 300 in the world, so it might be below your standards. We are pretty casual about it, and are at 3/7M EM now. Hit me up
    (Taveren #1397) if you want to chat.

Iron Genesis is recruiting Horde on Zul'jin for Mythic raiding. We are currently 3/7M EM.

Openings: Healers, dps

We will clear mythic, and expect frequent attendance, flask/food/pots, knowledge of fights, etc. However, we are pretty understanding, like to have a good time, and are pretty laid back.

If you are interested, add and whisper me and i'll direct you to our app (MMO champ wont let me post external links) - Taveren #1397

In your application include: battle tag/armory link/recent logs/prior guild info with reason for switch/bit of a bio and what you want from raiding. If you have any questions, feel free to include them in your application, or reach out to one of our members online and they will direct you to an officer.

Raid Times: 8:00PM EST - 11:30PM EST Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday.