Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Hey, adding to this thread. When using the ED, which one is more important, haste breakpoints or stats weights? I've left a couple of +2% upgrades just to reach the 2SW breakpoint. Is that OK? I always simulate myself but I don't know what should I prioritize

Quote Originally Posted by estenopeico View Post
    Hey, adding to this thread. When using the ED, which one is more important, haste breakpoints or stats weights? I've left a couple of +2% upgrades just to reach the 2SW breakpoint. Is that OK? I always simulate myself but I don't know what should I prioritize
    Keep in mind that the default APL doesn't account for the 2xSW breakpoint. Typically it's worth dropping some ilvls for the breakpoint, just don't overdo it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimthug879 View Post
    When you talk about the 9750 Hast Cap, you mean WITH or Without Heroism?
    You need to be above 9750 haste rating on your character sheet (>30% haste) to cast two Starlord-buffed Solar Wraths between two Starsurges outside of heroism. How much above depends on your ping.

Check Gebuz's guide for more details on other breakpoints with and without hero. Here's the table from that guide for reference:

At your haste level, you should be able to cycle SS LS SW during hero. That is what you should probably do. Outside hero, you just weave in LS, New Moon, or Half Moon.

Wich stats should i improve?
    Try to get your haste up above 9750.

Deleted
    Thanks for your answers.

Actually i think what make me the more far from my haste cap is the Glove and feet with mastery bonus from CoS/AW. I am thinking about dropping them to get more flat haste on it, what do you think?

Thanks for your answers.

Actually i think what make me the more far from my haste cap is the Glove and feet with mastery bonus from CoS/AW. I am thinking about dropping them to get more flat haste on it, what do you think?
    Ping is HUGE in these caps. I have absolutely no lag, yet with 7.5k+ haste I'm left with 0.2 secs of ED buff... so if you want to break the breakpoint, then add some more after it, just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by estenopeico View Post
    It is worth losing a good bit of ilvl to get yourself above the SWx2 breakpoint.

Here is Gebuz's APL that allows SWx2 if haste is high enough:
    Code:
    # Executed before combat begins. Accepts non-harmful actions only.

actions.precombat=flask,type=flask_of_the_whispered_pact
    actions.precombat+=/food,type=azshari_salad
    actions.precombat+=/moonkin_form
    actions.precombat+=/blessing_of_elune
    actions.precombat+=/augmentation,type=defiled
    # Snapshot raid buffed stats before combat begins and pre-potting is done.
    actions.precombat+=/snapshot_stats
    actions.precombat+=/potion,name=deadly_grace
    actions.precombat+=/solar_wrath
    actions.precombat+=/incarnation

# Executed every time the actor is available.

actions=potion,name=deadly_grace,if=buff.celestial_alignment.up|buff.incarnation.up
    #actions+=/use_item,slot=trinket1
    #actions+=/use_item,slot=trinket2
    #actions+=/use_item,slot=finger2,if=(buff.celestial_alignment.up|buff.incarnation.up)
    actions+=/blessing_of_elune,if=active_enemies<=2&talent.blessing_of_the_ancients.enabled&buff.blessing_of_elune.down
    actions+=/blessing_of_anshe,if=active_enemies>=3&talent.blessing_of_the_ancients.enabled&buff.blessing_of_anshe.down
    actions+=/call_action_list,name=ed,if=equipped.the_emerald_dreamcatcher
    #actions+=/moonfire,if=(talent.natures_balance.enabled&remains<3)|(remains<6.6&!talent.natures_balance.enabled)
    actions+=/moonfire,cycle_targets=1,max_cycle_targets=3,if=remains<6.6&target.time_to_die>10&buff.fury_of_elune_up.down
    actions+=/sunfire,if=(talent.natures_balance.enabled&remains<3)|(remains<5.4&!talent.natures_balance.enabled)	
    actions+=/call_action_list,name=fury_of_elune,if=talent.fury_of_elune.enabled&cooldown.fury_of_elune.remains<target.time_to_die
    actions+=/new_moon,if=(charges=2&recharge_time<5)|charges=3
    actions+=/half_moon,if=(charges=2&recharge_time<5)|charges=3|(target.time_to_die<15&charges=2)|buff.incarnation.up
    actions+=/berserking,if=(buff.celestial_alignment.up|buff.incarnation.up)	
    actions+=/full_moon,if=buff.berserking.up|buff.incarnation.up
    actions+=/full_moon,if=(charges=2&recharge_time<5)|charges=3|target.time_to_die<15
    actions+=/stellar_flare,cycle_targets=1,max_cycle_targets=4,if=active_enemies<4&remains<7.2&astral_power>=15
    actions+=/starfall,if=buff.oneths_overconfidence.up
    actions+=/astral_communion,if=astral_power.deficit>=75
    actions+=/incarnation,if=astral_power>=40
    actions+=/celestial_alignment,if=astral_power>=40
    actions+=/solar_wrath,if=buff.solar_empowerment.stack=3
    actions+=/lunar_strike,if=buff.lunar_empowerment.stack=3
    actions+=/call_action_list,name=celestial_alignment_phase,if=buff.celestial_alignment.up|buff.incarnation.up
    actions+=/call_action_list,name=single_target

actions.fury_of_elune=incarnation,if=astral_power>=95&cooldown.fury_of_elune.remains<=gcd
    actions.fury_of_elune+=/fury_of_elune,if=astral_power>=95
    actions.fury_of_elune+=/new_moon,if=((charges=2&recharge_time<5)|charges=3)&&(buff.fury_of_elune_up.up|(cooldown.fury_of_elune.remains>gcd*3&astral_power<=90))
    actions.fury_of_elune+=/half_moon,if=((charges=2&recharge_time<5)|charges=3)&&(buff.fury_of_elune_up.up|(cooldown.fury_of_elune.remains>gcd*3&astral_power<=80))
    actions.fury_of_elune+=/full_moon,if=((charges=2&recharge_time<5)|charges=3)&&(buff.fury_of_elune_up.up|(cooldown.fury_of_elune.remains>gcd*3&astral_power<=60))
    actions.fury_of_elune+=/astral_communion,if=buff.fury_of_elune_up.up&astral_power<=25
    actions.fury_of_elune+=/warrior_of_elune,if=buff.fury_of_elune_up.up|(cooldown.fury_of_elune.remains>=35&buff.lunar_empowerment.up)
    actions.fury_of_elune+=/lunar_strike,if=buff.warrior_of_elune.up&(astral_power<=90|(astral_power<=85&buff.incarnation.up))
    actions.fury_of_elune+=/new_moon,if=astral_power<=90&buff.fury_of_elune_up.up
    actions.fury_of_elune+=/half_moon,if=astral_power<=80&buff.fury_of_elune_up.up&astral_power>cast_time*12
    actions.fury_of_elune+=/full_moon,if=astral_power<=60&buff.fury_of_elune_up.up&astral_power>cast_time*12
    actions.fury_of_elune+=/moonfire,if=buff.fury_of_elune_up.down&remains<=6.6
    actions.fury_of_elune+=/sunfire,if=buff.fury_of_elune_up.down&remains<=5.4
    actions.fury_of_elune+=/stellar_flare,if=remains<7.2&active_enemies=1
    actions.fury_of_elune+=/starfall,if=(active_enemies>=2&talent.stellar_flare.enabled|active_enemies>=3)&buff.fury_of_elune_up.down&cooldown.fury_of_elune.remains>10
    actions.fury_of_elune+=/starsurge,if=active_enemies<=2&buff.fury_of_elune_up.down&cooldown.fury_of_elune.remains>7
    actions.fury_of_elune+=/solar_wrath,if=buff.solar_empowerment.up
    actions.fury_of_elune+=/lunar_strike,if=buff.lunar_empowerment.stack=3|(buff.lunar_empowerment.remains<5&buff.lunar_empowerment.up)|active_enemies>=2
    actions.fury_of_elune+=/solar_wrath

actions.celestial_alignment_phase=starfall,if=(active_enemies>=2&talent.stellar_flare.enabled|active_enemies>=3)&((talent.fury_of_elune.enabled&cooldown.fury_of_elune.remains>12&buff.fury_of_elune_up.down)|!talent.fury_of_elune.enabled)
    actions.celestial_alignment_phase+=/starsurge,if=active_enemies<=2
    actions.celestial_alignment_phase+=/warrior_of_elune
    actions.celestial_alignment_phase+=/lunar_strike,if=buff.warrior_of_elune.up
    actions.celestial_alignment_phase+=/solar_wrath,if=buff.solar_empowerment.up
    actions.celestial_alignment_phase+=/lunar_strike,if=buff.lunar_empowerment.up
    actions.celestial_alignment_phase+=/solar_wrath,if=talent.natures_balance.enabled&dot.sunfire_dmg.remains<5&cast_time<dot.sunfire_dmg.remains
    actions.celestial_alignment_phase+=/lunar_strike,if=talent.natures_balance.enabled&dot.moonfire_dmg.remains<5&cast_time<dot.moonfire_dmg.remains|active_enemies>=2
    actions.celestial_alignment_phase+=/solar_wrath

actions.single_target=new_moon,if=astral_power<=90
    actions.single_target+=/half_moon,if=astral_power<=80
    actions.single_target+=/full_moon,if=astral_power<=60
    actions.single_target+=/starfall,if=(active_enemies>=2&talent.stellar_flare.enabled|active_enemies>=3)&((talent.fury_of_elune.enabled&cooldown.fury_of_elune.remains>12&buff.fury_of_elune_up.down)|!talent.fury_of_elune.enabled)
    actions.single_target+=/starsurge,if=active_enemies<=2
    actions.single_target+=/warrior_of_elune
    actions.single_target+=/lunar_strike,if=buff.warrior_of_elune.up
    actions.single_target+=/solar_wrath,if=buff.solar_empowerment.up
    actions.single_target+=/lunar_strike,if=buff.lunar_empowerment.up
    actions.single_target+=/solar_wrath,if=talent.natures_balance.enabled&dot.sunfire_dmg.remains<5&cast_time<dot.sunfire_dmg.remains
    actions.single_target+=/lunar_strike,if=talent.natures_balance.enabled&dot.moonfire_dmg.remains<5&cast_time<dot.moonfire_dmg.remains|active_enemies>=2
    actions.single_target+=/solar_wrath

#assumes bota
    actions.ed=astral_communion,if=astral_power.deficit>=75&buff.the_emerald_dreamcatcher.up
    actions.ed+=/incarnation,if=astral_power>=85&!buff.the_emerald_dreamcatcher.up
    actions.ed+=/celestial_alignment,if=astral_power>=85&!buff.the_emerald_dreamcatcher.up
    actions.ed+=/lunar_strike,if=buff.lunar_empowerment.up&buff.the_emerald_dreamcatcher.remains>execute_time&buff.the_emerald_dreamcatcher.remains<gcd.max&astral_power<=77.5
    actions.ed+=/solar_wrath,if=buff.solar_empowerment.up&buff.the_emerald_dreamcatcher.remains>execute_time&buff.the_emerald_dreamcatcher.remains<gcd.max&astral_power<=85
    actions.ed+=/starsurge,if=(buff.the_emerald_dreamcatcher.up&buff.the_emerald_dreamcatcher.remains<gcd.max)|astral_power>90|((buff.celestial_alignment.up|buff.incarnation.up)&astral_power>=85)|(buff.the_emerald_dreamcatcher.up&astral_power>=77.5&(buff.celestial_alignment.up|buff.incarnation.up))
    actions.ed+=/stellar_flare,cycle_targets=1,max_cycle_targets=4,if=active_enemies<4&remains<7.2&astral_power>=15
    actions.ed+=/moonfire,if=(talent.natures_balance.enabled&remains<3)|(remains<6.6&!talent.natures_balance.enabled)
    actions.ed+=/sunfire,if=(talent.natures_balance.enabled&remains<3)|(remains<5.4&!talent.natures_balance.enabled)
    actions.ed+=/starfall,if=buff.oneths_overconfidence.up&buff.the_emerald_dreamcatcher.remains>execute_time&remains<2
    actions.ed+=/solar_wrath,if=buff.solar_empowerment.stack>1&buff.the_emerald_dreamcatcher.remains>2*execute_time&dot.moonfire.remains>5
    actions.ed+=/solar_wrath,if=buff.solar_empowerment.up&buff.the_emerald_dreamcatcher.remains>execute_time&astral_power>=10&dot.sunfire.remains<5.4&dot.moonfire.remains>6.6
    actions.ed+=/lunar_strike,if=buff.lunar_empowerment.up&buff.the_emerald_dreamcatcher.remains>execute_time&astral_power>=5&(!(buff.celestial_alignment.up|buff.incarnation.up)|(buff.celestial_alignment.up|buff.incarnation.up)&astral_power<=77)
    actions.ed+=/solar_wrath,if=buff.solar_empowerment.up&buff.the_emerald_dreamcatcher.remains>execute_time&astral_power>=10
    actions.ed+=/starfall,if=buff.oneths_overconfidence.up&remains<2
    actions.ed+=/new_moon,if=astral_power<=90
    actions.ed+=/half_moon,if=astral_power<=80
    actions.ed+=/full_moon,if=astral_power<=60
    actions.ed+=/solar_wrath,if=buff.solar_empowerment.up
    actions.ed+=/lunar_strike,if=buff.lunar_empowerment.up
    actions.ed+=/solar_wrath

Here is a comparison of a character above the breakpoint using the default APL (which does not allow SWx2 between two Starsurges) and the above APL (which does):

The character gains about 16.6k dps.

If we use the SWx2 APL, we can see the DPS jump from reaching the breakpoint:

In this plot, DPS is measured as haste or int is varied by 50 points at a time in a profile that starts out at 10096 haste (0 on the x-axis), just above the breakpoint. You can see there is a 14k dps drop if 200 haste is lost (whereas losing 200 int only drops dps by 1.5k). So with this APL and these sim settings there is a pretty sharp breakpoint at around 9900 haste. The sims were run with a world lag setting of "Medium - 100 ms".

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your answers.

That bonus is pretty great as well. It is worth at least 750 flat mastery (which for me is about 6-7k dps). That said, it is probably worth dropping if you can't reach the breakpoint without doing so. It is worth simming. You can experiment with turning it off to see how much it is increasing your dps by using "set_bonus=tier19p_leather_2pc=0".
    Last edited by Tarm; 2016-12-14 at 11:28 PM.

Deleted
    There is something is still don't understand it is all about that 9750 Breakpoint. I am playing as a troll for the racial bonus, do i have to make it in math?

Another question is when i have to move in raid, as yesterday in ill'gynoth mythic, or when i have to switch on target that doesnt last for long, how can i manage to keep a stable dps, i have to again build back to 90+ wich takes times and dps loss? I just loose the ED stack so easily.. For exemple, i don't know how other guilds do, but in ill'gynoth mm the two first pop of add are grouped under eyes, when the raid stat together aside with healing raid cd.

Just by taking this exemple, before grouping with others i am hitting corruptor/monstruosity or whatever i don't remember, but another target than little ichor. I have to walk to the group and then what? Building AP on Eyes? Then when the corruptor tentacle pop, 10M HP in 20Man, the time i build 50AP they are already dead..

I am scared, this is my first DPS in raid, i play for 12 years now ( Always as Main Tank ) And something is going wrong and i can do how many fucking simcraft, reading forum, i can't figure out what the fuck i'm not doing or doing wrong..
    Last edited by mmoc3735875b53; 2016-12-15 at 06:54 AM.