Account-Bound Daily and Weekly Quests Don't Reset

I've been having this bug for months now, apparently (couldn't pick up any Blingtron quests after I've encountered one way back when I began playing), but only noticed its severity now that I am trying to get into pet battling. None of my pet battle dailies reset, at all. Not the Eastern Kingdom or Kalimdor ones, not the Outland ones, not the Northrend ones, not the Pandaria ones, or the Draenor, garrison or Darkmoon Faire pet battle dailies. I've completed them once and poof, they are stuck forever, bye bye any chance at ever completing them again.

I've submitted several tickets and basically I am told that 'I am not alone with this' and that a hotfix will be coming... sometime, maybe. IDK when, maybe never, stay tuned.

Sure. What do I do until then? How do I keep up with people who have all this stuff available to them to level their pets? I am paying the same money for less content, no matter how you look at it. (And please, anyone who just wants to comment 'lol but it's not an important piece of content', just don't. To each their own, right? I do not care for PvP whatsoever, but I understand that others enjoy it and thus it's a part of the game and that's cool.)

Basically I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this and had it actually solved, so I can get back to support and show them HA! It is unlikely, of course. Mostly, am just looking for a little bit of sympathy as Blizz Support has left me devastated and frankly, disappointed. My second to last ticket they barely even read, based on their response.

Dailies have been buggy for awhile. Not all the time... But occasionally.

Google has some "About 553,000 results" around the filter "WoW Dailies are not resetting", all since 2012 when they overhauled the daily system.

Personal experience I can't say for Pet Battles. As for Dailies in say, Mists of Pandaria, Garrisons, or even Legion, I have had several that haven't reset. Some as long as 3-4 days. While others, I can cheat and triple-dip into a daily-reset time window, or a maintenance restart.

Short of getting a higher-end GM to look into it, they are probably going to just tell you do them without addons, and make sure that you have your times correct for time zone/server location reasons.

Might be able to get them to force-restart the dailies though?
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

My goodness, you know more about this topic than any of the 6 or so GMs I've corresponded with.

It's not any other daily, only account bound ones, so I'm thinking there's the problem somewhere. Also, they never reset. It's not an occasional trouble, they are gone for good once I do them the first time. Hence why I'm so bummed out about this. If it was occasional, I wouldn't mind. I'd go back and do them when they're available, but they never are.

One of the GMs actually reset one for me, manually. Only one, and it was stuck again the following day. I'm at my wits' end about this, really. So frustrating. I've spent resources on the lvl3 Garrison and lvl3 Menagerie just to get the pet battle dailies.