Assa stat priority

Hi Guys,

I'm having a hard time trying to set up the stats priority for AP/EP assa build.

I read Neverrz guide in the official forums and for that specific build there is no stat weights there is only the stats he used to test. Later in the same guide is said that its about 50% needed

According to Noxxic guide Mastery>Crit and I'm using this pawn string, but I realized that the talent build suggested in noxic is with exan and not AP so maybe that stat weights are not correct por EP/AP

Actually I'm on 40% Crit 125% Mastery. I can set about 37% Crit and 130% Mastery or about 44% Crit 115% mastery.

I'm so confused should I focus on reaching 50% crit despite the mastery? Should I keep 40% Crit and trying to get more mastery?

Any help here is appreciated

Thanks!

Number one rule Don't ever go to noxxic. YOur stats look very good For AP/EP. NOw is there like a trinket that on hit you'll get more crit or a momento trinket you are rocking that'll maybe bump your crit up to 45%. If not 40%-45% is a good place for crit for AP/EP cause you would want for One mutilate you do to crit and give you 3-4 combo points... Your master is high enough to make your AP in a good state, Althought I saw a Youtube video BY Infexious Gaming or Nattle i don't remember that you would just need 25k agi or above to make use of AP more. Either way here is some info on what you wanted and imo i would go with 44% crit and 115% mastery. You can make up the master by eating master 375 food to make it higher. GL

Well the safer and most precise way to know what you personally need is to download the Simulationcraft in game addon, get your profile link, paste it into simulation-craft software, setup the stats scaling, run the simulation and get the pawn strings from there.
    I agree Noxxic is confusing and unreliable.

Quote Originally Posted by Albertvank View Post
    Well the safer and most precise way to know what you personally need is to download the Simulationcraft in game addon, get your profile link, paste it into simulation-craft software, setup the stats scaling, run the simulation and get the pawn strings from there.
    I agree Noxxic is confusing and unreliable.
    I think I understand your point and I'm trying to do it that way but I just miss one statement. What do you mean with "Stetup the stats scaling"?

As always many thanks for your help this community is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by minewan View Post
    I think I understand your point and I'm trying to do it that way but I just miss one statement. What do you mean with "Stetup the stats scaling"?

As always many thanks for your help this community is amazing.
    It is actually pretty easy once you know what to enable.
    In the Options tab, select the Scaling tab. This tab is to enable stats scaling (which may slow the simulation significantly).
    Check the Enable scaling box on top, and the stats you want to scale in the bottom part (Agility, Crit, haste versatility and mastery).
    Import (copy) what you get from the /simc addon command in game, and raw paste in a new Simulation tab (+).

Hit the Simulate button on the bottom-right corner, wait few seconds (minutes) and once you have the results read the Pawn string.

Remember to RUN this sequence every time you change a piece of gear because your personal stats will change, and the weights must be updated accordingly.
    This is also great to understand if you get benefits from enchants, trinkets or gems.

That being said, this is a simulation of a 10 minutes fight, it's pure statistics, accurate but your playstyle will affect the dps more than anything. For example I like the EP/AP build, this drives you to use Envenom not always at 5/6 CP, make sure you find your way and make sure you have fun. These are numbers, and stats, but if you find your way, the one you have the most fun playing, DPS will come in a heartbeat!
    Last edited by Albertvank; 2016-11-14 at 04:20 PM.

Thanks mate. I'll try this, in the meanwhile for a quick reference (probably i'll not have the time to spend to perform above action till weekend) I've chekced Icy veins and there algo points mastery above critical. Is Icy-Veins guide reliable?

Thanks!

I can answer for my rogue. My stats are Crit > Mastery > Vers > Haste.
    I sit around 130 ish Mastery and 37% Crit and I know that Crit is low, but what can I say, this little alt rogue has not been very lucky with drops.
    This may be the reason why I am getting Crit above mastery. I am sure that if you go "poison build" and not bleed build Mastery is more important than anything, while blood build will have some benefits in stacking versatiliy over mastery.

Deleted
    simed today with ep/ap this are my weights, they should be aproximitly the same for you:
    yes , vers is better then crit! but i wouldnt focus on it, if crit gets much lower crit is geting better .

my stats: 38%crit , 6% haste , 117% mastery , 5% vers.

weights:
    agi: 11.95
    vers: 8.89
    crit: 8.87
    mastery: 8.80
    haste: 6.98