Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Make PvP balanced again

Warrior (Arms) : Shield Reflect only reflects one spell.
    Defensive Stance now reduces damage done by 25%.
    Shieldwall given back to Arms.

Hunter: Traps returned to all specs.

Paladin (Retribution): Strength decreased by 10%.

Death Knight (Frost): Strength decreased by 15%.

Monk (Windwalker): Agility decreased by 15%.
    Monk (Mistweaver): Soothing Mist* is now interruptable. Cooldown on Transcendence increased by 30 sec.

Demonhunter (Havoc): Agility and Stamina decreased by 15%.

Mage: Stamina increased by 10%.

Warlock: Soul Link returned to all specs. Mortal Coil baseline for all specs. Stamina increased by 10%.

*or was it called Enveloping Mist, not sure?
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-11-14 at 02:25 PM.

Deleted
    LOL
    10Char

Make PvP great again!

All casters and healers intellect and stamina increased by 100%.

All melee classes strength and agility decreased by 50%.

What do you guys think?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by goriander View Post
    Make PvP great again!

All casters and healers intellect and stamina increased by 100%.

All melee classes strength and agility decreased by 50%.

What do you guys think?
    Hyperbole, that's what I think.

It's clear to anyone with some sense of objectivity that Frost Dks, Windwalker Monks, Retribution Paladins and Demon Hunters all deal too much damage for too little effort. Like way too much.

The thread doesn't seem to consider that too weak classes can be pulled up instead in order to balance.

For example I think it's what should be done atm instead, because I think the dmg/burst shouldn't be reduced for the classes in the OP. Fire, arcane, chaos bolt warlock, assasination, sub, outlaw, moonkin, MM, BM, SV, unholy DK, arms, fury etc r specs that should be made better/more viable in fun ways.

Nerf Elemental Shamans!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post

It's clear to anyone with some sense of objectivity that Frost Dks, Windwalker Monks, Retribution Paladins and Demon Hunters all deal too much damage for too little effort. Like way too much.
    All these specs you're complaining about have clear weaknesses.

What's your rating and what comps are you playing? Arena is not all about damage if you're actually playing a viable comp correctly.

Not sure what kind of impossible wishes you have but pvp has never been balanced...

Its the same in every expansion... its always unbalanced according to players.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by goriander View Post
    All these specs you're complaining about have clear weaknesses.

What's your rating and what comps are you playing? Arena is not all about damage if you're actually playing a viable comp correctly.
    Who cares about comps? 99% of people play random bgs because thats more fun than arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    Who cares about comps? 99% of people play random bgs because thats more fun than arena.
    PvP shouldn't be balanced around random battlegrounds.

You think FDK should get ANOTHER nerf? No mention of Shamans? ROFL

You have to consider ALL aspects not just dmg. For example, FDK is really slow...... R-E-A-L slow. Also has limited defensives and self heals. You nerf FDK to match the dmg of whatever spec you are playing then what makes them a viable class/spec to play? They have more dmg because dmg is all they have. Plenty of other classes/specs are FAR more intimidating than FDK. Yet you think Locks deserve buffs..... they are already tanky and do great dmg. Why are they needing buffs? Locks kill FDK through AMS...... pretty ridic.

Deleted
    Leave damage alone and just do something about fucking melee up time. You win games by pveing very hard, you don't really need to think about when to time your CC/kicks just as long as you kick something.

There were double frost DK and double feral teams at 3k CR, if you actually think Frost DKs are okay I don't think you're playing the same game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearilla View Post
    You think FDK should get ANOTHER nerf? No mention of Shamans? ROFL

You have to consider ALL aspects not just dmg. For example, FDK is really slow...... R-E-A-L slow. Also has limited defensives and self heals. You nerf FDK to match the dmg of whatever spec you are playing then what makes them a viable class/spec to play? They have more dmg because dmg is all they have. Plenty of other classes/specs are FAR more intimidating than FDK. Yet you think Locks deserve buffs..... they are already tanky and do great dmg. Why are they needing buffs? Locks kill FDK through AMS...... pretty ridic.
    Sorry, but frost dks are very overpowered. As are Windwalker monks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Leave damage alone and just do something about fucking melee up time. You win games by pveing very hard, you don't really need to think about when to time your CC/kicks just as long as you kick something.

There were double frost DK and double feral teams at 3k CR, if you actually think Frost DKs are okay I don't think you're playing the same game.

You just said leave dmg alone...... then you say FDK is not OK. What else are you wanting to nerf about FDK? What class/spec are you playing where it is hard to kite FDK? FDK HAS..... HASSSSSSSSSSS to do a lot of dmg because it is so hard to stick on targets.

There is 1 DK that is 3k cr on the EU ladder and he is UH (assuming as this is his current spec). Highest FDK was 2.9k.

In the US there is a FDK at 2.8k cr.
    Last edited by Bearilla; 2016-11-14 at 04:24 PM.

make pvp great again just remove one shot cooldowns like incarnation serenity pillar of frost ice form dark soul bloodlust battlecry vendetta etc

Sorry, but frost dks are very overpowered. As are Windwalker monks.
    What makes FDK "very" overpowered? I think there are some things about WW that could be argued as OP but I would like to see what you say about FDK since they just got a 10% nerf. With your OP you suggest another 15% will do the trick.

Lol nerf demon hunter stamina by 10% you must be really bad....

WW monks are fine since the last round of nerfs. Of all melee classes they do the least (sustained) damage. They have great utility though.

25% leass damage dealt for a 20% damage reduction makes no sense.

Demon hunters are fine.

Ferals need a nerf to their dot damage.

The problem is melee uptime, it's not earned like it used to be. And a couple outliers can't be kited worth a shit. Some damage tuning would certainly help tho. I wouldn't mind seeing casters getting disarms to counter all melee having kicks. I think it would add some counterplay.

Agreed. Not much effort for a lot of damage.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

lol you either play/play with a bad warlock or a bad hunter :P

I believe pvp is in an alright spot atm. some specs are a bit shitty, but nothing over the top like there has been in the past

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kelato View Post
    WW monks are fine since the last round of nerfs. Of all melee classes they do the least (sustained) damage. They have great utility though.

25% leass damage dealt for a 20% damage reduction makes no sense.

Demon hunters are fine.

Ferals need a nerf to their dot damage.
    we just got a 20% nerf to rake kinda sucks, but our bleeds were pretty op when not controlled correctly