Deleted

Sub best stats & diminishing return

Hi, I play sub rogue since the third week of Legion and, after having a really great time in raids and gearing up, I'm starting to have a problem concerning stats and their diminishing return. I'll explain.

My stats are:
    iLvL 870
    24629 Agility
    -20% Crit
    -3% Haste
    -114% Mastery
    -12% Versatility

I followed the guides at Icy Veins and Noxxic for the best stats, but I ended up choosing mastery as my main stat and versatility as my second one.

I reached 114% mastery last night in ToV, and I noticed that, after 110% or so, mastery isn't going up like below 110%. Under 110%, every 100 mastery would give me 1% or more mastery, now, at 11606 mastery, I have 113,60%. This gets even bigger using foods: i reach 11981 mastery using the 375 food, but I reach 116,56% mastery. Now, I wonder, is it worth going beyond 110% mastery knowing that i can invest onto another stat like crit that has a better points/percentage return? Is there also any other base stat I should have that will improve or stabilize my dps, like more haste?

Here's my armory: eu. battle . net/wow/en/character/nemesis/Justamemer/simple (can't post links)

Simulationcraft result: 375189.3 DPS

I sim at 379k dps, ilvl 669, I have about 12% haste ( cuz I can't seem to get rid of my haste gear these days), half your versa, and 91% mastery. 25% crit

Haste is by far the lowest weight and i feel like it's giving me the most dps these days.

Sub sims are weird, can't even tell if I should believe them LOL.

we have the same legendary too.. Clinkz-hyjal if you wanna look me up
    Last edited by Clinkzthebonerogue; 2016-11-15 at 04:29 PM.

you're stats are skewed a bit too much.

if you simmed with those stats your weights would probably be something like crit>=vers>mastery>haste or something similarly weird.

At around 5% vers it's roughly equal to mastery(FOR ME), and the value starts to go down from there.(this may be different for you)

I've not found the balanced weight for crit=mastery yet, but then i have really high crit. (44.47% crit ooc, and 49.81% in combat atm)

i last simmed at 9.79 mast, 9.62 vers, 8.07 crit, and 7.64 haste and stats at the time were 79.37 mastery, 5.47vers, 42.76crit, 3.19haste.

My long term goal right now is to further balance mastery and crit. Probably drop 5% crit and add about 10% mastery. Roughly a loss of 1200crit and gain of 1400mastery....

As of today, with near 50% crit in combat, these are my new weights, and they are fucked up:
    ( Pawn: v1: "Lanre": Agility=12.22, CritRating=7.81, HasteRating=7.53, MasteryRating=10.09, Versatility=9.43 )

TLDR: Sim your character, balance your stats, don't "avoid" crit, it's still very good...until you get almost 50%. And haste still sucks. Also, pawn is very useful to compare items.

PS: my agi weight is lower than my fellow guildie rogue for some reason that i can't figure out.