Sin Rogue Needs Help with Stat Weights and Gearing

Hey Guys, i have been all over the internet trying to find a consistent consensus on stat weights for sin Rogues. Ive been on Icy-Veins, MMO Champ, Shadocraft, etc, and everything is different.

Does any one have a firm stat weight for Poison and Bleed specs? Im looking for something i can put into Pawn and find upgrades easier. Its frustrating thinking i finally found a good upgrade to my gear, then raid time comes and im under performing again.

If you want to look at logs -- Bacstabbath - Whisperwind. Any input i would really appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacstabbath View Post
    Hey Guys, i have been all over the internet trying to find a consistent consensus on stat weights for sin Rogues. Ive been on Icy-Veins, MMO Champ, Shadocraft, etc, and everything is different.

Does any one have a firm stat weight for Poison and Bleed specs? Im looking for something i can put into Pawn and find upgrades easier. Its frustrating thinking i finally found a good upgrade to my gear, then raid time comes and im under performing again.

If you want to look at logs -- Bacstabbath - Whisperwind. Any input i would really appreciate.
    Bleed: Crit > Vers > Mast >>> Haste

Poison: Crit (up to 44%) = Mast > Crit (beyond 44%) > Vers >>> Haste

Never equip a haste piece unless it has a ton of extra agility on it, too. Or if it is the Ursoc trinket.